Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1247

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

My parents told me when I was very young that they had two names queued up, one for a boy and one for a girl, hence Daphne. I've only known one other Daphne over the course of my life, a relative, and she is very much an extrovert---the opposite of me.

Hi, all.
    Growing up, I was good friends with a GG whose name resembled mine, we even had almost the same birthday... a good friend for a shy and cripplingly awkward boy. She was the model I used for a transformation-to-female chapter in a "novel" I wrote. We have lost contact over the years, but I have fond memories of her.
    Thus, Jeffrey becomes Jenny.

My Female name is Patty. It stems from my favorite older sister calling me Patty-Boy. Maybe she knew something back then. It wasn't as a tease; it was her term of endearment for me, and it continued way into adulthood. Since I'm a Patrick, Patty sounds pretty good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaB View Post
    I chose my name because I wanted it to be different from most others and I wanted it to be a mature woman's name. I didn't want a young girls name. Veronica seemed the best of the options although Erica was a close second. I've only just started to reveal my feminine side to my wife so the name hasn't come out yet so it could change as and when I do actually reveal Veronica to her, especially as she already knows a Veronica who by coincidence has our surname.
    I?ve always liked the name Veronica as it was my late Grandmothers name.
    She also abbreviated it to ?Vena? instead of the more usual Vera.

I decided not to go with it as my femme name as my younger sister?s middle name is also Veronica.
    I went with Sophie as I like the name and I don?t know anyone with same name.

There is a UK Newsreader, Sophie Raworth whose dress sense & style I admire a lot.
    I might have been thinking of her.

I used to go with a feminine form of John, Johanna, but decided to discard my feminine name and simply go with my legal name, John.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

My real name is Jeremiah, but I go by Mya as my female name. My wife calls me Miah which also sounds like Mya, and it makes me have so many feelings!

My real name is Chris so it's pretty much a no brainer. The Retro comes from the swing/rockabilly/pinup/gang deb aesthetic. Capris, high heels, tattoos, and really awesome hair. Cute, but a little bit dangerous looking.

I mean who can resist getting dressed in an A-line dress with crinoline underskirt and tango heels!!! Yes please, sign me up.

I picked it years ago for no reason other than I liked it at the time. I guess like your own name you're just "stuck" with it after a point l.

I always consider changing it to either Sarah or Regan.

Well I just found something out and thought an update was in order. Below summarize how I came up with my name, but in doing family history recently, I found out Roxie is a family name also. My great grand aunt was named Roxie. That just made me smile when I noticed that little tid bit ☺️
    Roxie

Quote Originally Posted by RoxieChristine View Post
    I go by Roxie. I added Christine to make it a complete name. Technically it would be Roxanne Christine, but I like to shorten it to Roxie. It is really a combination of things. Roxie is a name I used in a womanless beauty revue in high school. It was a fundraiser for the sports booster club, and the football coach made all the football team participate. I was Foxy Roxie. Christine is a dear friend who was into BDSM and opened my eyes and helped me push my limits and embrace more than just vanilla life. Combined with my last name my initials are the same also. I've only recently taken dressing up again. Technically I've been doing it my whole life but just now really wanting to dress up and BE feminine.

I named myself Katey after someone who I admire. I have read most of your replies and I love the stories/replies.

My parents told me that if i had been born a girl I would have been called Charlotte - so I went with that.

Welcome aboard.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I'm nonbinary and a dear friend, that is no longer in my life, is named Nancy. I chose my name to remember my friend and who I am.

My female name is Rachel Ann, Rachel is the Female Version of My name, and Ann because it sounds girlier combined with Rachel and I love it.

I chose Grace because it's what she brings to my life. M is the first letter of my last name, Moran.

Love reading all of these posts.

I choose Jennifer because it felt right, but it also is the name of a person I worked with who was a very good friend and someone who I admired greatly for her strength and wisdom.

Denise, I knew a girl like that. Her name was Dominique. Pretty much the same situation, I thought I had a crush on her, but no, I wanted to dress like her.

Diane is what she introduced herself to me as by letting the thought "transforming Dean into Diane" slip into my mind. I would have thought it should be Deanna, since that is the femine form of my name, but she insisted it's Diane. She also told me that her middle name is Julie. The P comes from my last name.

Diane P

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer03 View Post
    I choose Jennifer because it felt right, but it also is the name of a person I worked with who was a very good friend and someone who I admired greatly for her strength and wisdom.
    I chose Rachael. I like it.

Chelsea is my favourite football club. Rebecca is the name of a beautiful actress. Lim is my mom's last name.

Chelsea Rebecca Lim

I name my youtube channel Chelsea Crossdresser

I picked Maddy Cakes because it?s cute and Maddy is close to my real name so I respond to it 😂. Cakes just makes it sound better.

Maddy cakes sounds fabulous

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

And yes cakes does make it all sound better.

But replacing the first 'A' with "U" sounds like fun too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Hi

This thread is for letting everyone know the origins of your female name.

After looking at names and a few options. I finally decided Shelly was the right name for me.
    My wife chose this name. Turquoise was always a color I loved on her. We were out one day shopping for her I picked out thigh high boots with 5 in heels. You want those you can wear them. This single off hand comment woke my old desires. She saw it. She bought me Turquoise nail polish. Started calling me Turquoise a week later. Not all the time just in context when discussing crossdressing.

I went with Charlene, pretty close to my given name