Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1250

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

A bit of a chicken or the egg thing for me. I was playing this game and came up with multiple ladies names for a group...among them Erica Mayhem, Trisha Horror, and ultimately Becca Death was either the reason I started down that road or what inspired the name and the "horror" theme...

I ultimately adopted it because I'm a metal head and Rebecca is a name that is prevalent in my father's side of the family tree. So I figured I'd "glam it up" as it were. I like to think the female version of me is cooler than the regular version. Guy me would never get a nickname...

I don't really know where my name came from, it just popped into my head, but I do have a few ideas where I got it from!

I think it might be because I want to present as a middle aged lady, and I used to work with a lovely middle aged lady called Gilly.

My name is one that seems appropriate for a middle aged woman, not too modern, but not a really old name, just nice and sweet and appropriate for a fifty something woman, and it does suggest a nice, average lady, which is how I want to be.

And there's quite a few options available to me, Gill, Gilly, Gillian, which is also a bonus.

For the longest time I didn't have a name, didn't really seem needed.

Some friends of mine started using the name Susan as code when they they weren't sure if others knew about my dressing, ie. "Have you caught up with Susan lately?"

But I was never really into that name. I have always loved the name Jessica, always seemed like a really pretty name, so I have just run with that. Makes me smile when I hear or read it
    so I figure that has got to be a good thing

I chose the name Simone after Simone de Beauvoir, who is great to read in French. It's not as nice a name in English, but at least I know I share the name with someone very famous!

I don't know anyone named Sabine so it won't be weird

Chose mine after a former classmate. Tried other names too but didn't feel them as mine as this one.

Never given a female name much thought.... and don't know if I *need* one..... Although I have dressed most of my life, I've never wanted to be *female* 24/7 , dressing for me is an escape/stress relief and a chance to be *submissive* so I see myself more as a *sissie*

I just always thought it was a pretty name.

There was girl I knew in elementary school by the name of Heather. She was one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and I've always thought it was a very pretty name. Maybe she had something to do with that. Idk.

I always thought I had a wholesome down to earth look, for some reason Jamie seems to fit that image for me. Not sure I have ever even known a Jamie.

Ive been through a few names but i have now settled for gloria x

Dale Arden is the "damsel in distress" in the Flash Gordon movies, who always wore *gorgeous* gowns!

My name 'Robyn Rose' comes from a combination of my real name 'Rob' and my mothers maiden name which was 'Rose'.

Candi is my leaning right now.. but not quite sure yet

I am Olivia!!! Finally able to fully transform!!

Attachment 322019
    Last edited by Di; 07-06-2021 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Stop inserting your Pictures in every post/ this

Hi, en femme I'm Cathy Ferguson - nice to meet you all!

Hello Cathy. Welcome to the forum from the south east of the USA.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Hi all, I've done more than my fair share of lurking - sorry !!

I choose Sybilla after a stunning, funny Austrian girl i know - she came after the purged "Joanne" and "Nikki". I opted for the surname for well, "dark ish" reasons.. during the first UK lockdown.

Hi. I love this page .

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    I chose my name because I like Britney Spears and Buffy the vampire slayer. I am not settled on a middle name yet, but I think I like Ariel, my other choices are Anne, and Michelle.

Hi everyone! Mine is a natural feminization of my male name. It seems to suit who I am, and I've loved it right from the get-go!
    Don't be afraid to break your own heart - Sugar (The Rumpus)

Sally is what my parents had planned to name me if I was actually born as a girl (yeah, I wish!)... so I thought it was quite appropriate. Brand new to this forum, looking forward to getting to know many of you.

Mine was from my initials MD.
    Peace and Love,
    Missy Dawn

I found my CD name from my avatar in a virtual reality game called 'Second life'. I dont know why I chose Jennifer, I guess it seemed like a girly common name and seemed to fit my personality.

Just a name I have always liked.
    Has a soft and delicate tone to it.
    Just like me.
    💋