Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1247

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

My choice was between two names. Had I been born female, I would have been named Penelope (Penny) and Stephanie is close to my guy name. I presented both names to my best friend, a GG. She chose Stephanie. She wants Sam and Steph to have a girls night. As for the last name, we have a place at a lake and it's my happy place. Since I'm happy when I dress, I chose Lake.

Hi,

I?m Jess. Well, my name is what I would have been had I be a female, one of two names, Penelope, or Jessica, as I was told. It?s really a bit funny that my post is following StephanieLake who also mentioned she would have been a Penelope. I chose Jess for two reasons, actually three.. First, I do not like Penelope and so glad I wasn?t name so.. Second, I like Jess, it?s a cool name, and finally, Jess is really close to my current male name. Actually like Jess better than that name. Anyway, really like Jess and sometimes I almost tell people that my name is Jess when I?m in male mode?. Thanks,

Have always just loved the name amber
    Last edited by Amber_Lynn86; 03-29-2022 at 08:00 AM.

The female name I had chosen for myself was a name I had never heard before (I've seen it a few times since) and thought it was really pretty, and came from a strong woman. It's really personal for me so I don't know if I'm ready yet to share it. My middle female name is Diana, which is what I would have been named had I been born genetically female. I really hate my male name. It makes me cringe every time I hear it. I wish I had a gender-neutral legal name I could use all the time, but I don't really want to change it.

if I had been born a girl. Mum said it will be Samantha. So I name myself Samantha. My sister love it call me Samantha all the time. Even when not dress
    Last edited by samanthakevin; 04-06-2022 at 02:50 PM.

It is a nice name for you, you like it then it is right.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I hadn't really thought of a femme name for myself. That is till I made my first online purchase. Needed a name to fill in the box.
    My male name is Jason and my whole life friends called me Jay. So I thought I have green eyes I will call her Jade. Then when I came to this forum Jade was unavailable. So I tried Lady Jade but that too was taken. But no one has a 1 in their name. So 1LadyJade was born.

I?ve always liked the name Ashley so decided to call myself that but sometimes when dressed I look in the mirror and think am I an Ashley or some other name? We?ll see as I move along this journey😊

My wife named me Amy after her very best friend from school because she says I'm her best friend now and my middle name Jordan obviously because my boobs are fake she thinks she's hilarious

Mine was pretty easy. My birth name is Joseph but from birth it seems I got the nickname Jody. So I just use the female spelling of the name. I also considered Jasmine - I've always liked that one too.

For me it wasn’t to difficult just the a feminine version of my given name, had multiple to choose from Alexandra, Lexi, Alexis, Alexa and many many more.

I'm actually Welsh but live in Canada so chose a nice Welsh name

Shoe shopper
    Growing up there was a girl in school that had an incredible wardrobe. I would look forward to see what she would wear to school each day - a dress, short skirt/ sweater, or low rise jeans. I realized I did not want to date her as much as dress like her! Ever since, I have gone with Denise Parker.

I am on my third female name.

My first was Jenny Lee, many years ago. I think I came up with it from a Jan & Dean song (which was an old song when I used the name, I am not that old). And for a very brief period I used a feminine version of my male name, but I never cared for that. I read somewhere that keeping your initials the same is good, I went and searched for a female name that I felt fit me that started with B. Lots of good names there, but I felt Brenda was perfect. Don’t know why it is seemed perfect, but I am sticking with it.

I've considered other names but have stuck with Deanna, it keeps my initials the same as my given name which I like , DA

I've never managed to find a name I've liked enough to stick with. They all seem temporary. Hopefully being around here might inspire me. I've always wanted one.

Just Michelle, it fits

Lilly- I like it a lot, it sounds sweet

I like Tiffany. Or Tiff. I wish I could change my user name.

I go by Roxie. I added Christine to make it a complete name. Technically it would be Roxanne Christine, but I like to shorten it to Roxie. It is really a combination of things. Roxie is a name I used in a womanless beauty revue in high school. It was a fundraiser for the sports booster club, and the football coach made all the football team participate. I was Foxy Roxie. Christine is a dear friend who was into BDSM and opened my eyes and helped me push my limits and embrace more than just vanilla life. Combined with my last name my initials are the same also. I've only recently taken dressing up again. Technically I've been doing it my whole life but just now really wanting to dress up and BE feminine.

When I finally crossed over from panty guy to CD recently, I decided I needed a female name. I?m a middle age male who happens to be a huge Taylor Swift fan, so I became Tay in her honor. Taylor?s music brings out the feminine side of me, so that?s worth celebrating.

Hi all ! I go by Danielle which is the French equivalent for Daniel.

i used permissivefawn because my Mistress named me that when i was in a bondage situation..but Now i go by Margo-CD. I wish that I could change myy name but i don't know how.

Permissivefawn,
    One of the mods can change your name for you. Please wait until you get 10 posts so you have access to the message system.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-16-2022 at 08:15 AM.

Thank YOU Char