Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

my means Universal Woman

love emma jane

I like my name as it is also pretty, and sometimes my friends call me Kim when I am in drab mode,
    which is quite nice as, nobody bats an eyelid.

Kimber...x

My spouse said I looked like a Michelle so here I am with the "g" added for girl

Michelle, That is always very good to have ones spouse make a nice comment like that.
    Crissy

My gf said it was perfect for me.

Hi.

I figured this would be a good spot for my first post.

It seems like a lot of folks picked names because of girls/women they liked. I did too, I was too scared to ask her out though (teenage time, am I right?) but I also chose it because Emily Dickinson is my favorite poet.

It means Industrious and Striving so I'm also hoping it helps me to be better at both of those things.

Angela uhmm

she is really beauty one women and yesss she is citizen and im a fan for her.

I like the simplicity of it and also how it sounds strong and feminine at the same time to me. Also when I looked at the meaning and origin online ("complete" or "whole") I completely agreed and decided to keep it.

I was in the first volume but I thought I would retell the tale.
    As I was going to school I was the class runt. I became the target of much mischief. I was frequently called Leslie.

When I first needed a name I naturally used Leslie. I later learned that if I had been female at birth I would have been Emma or Leslie.
    When I signed on here I added Mary, the name of my last (now deceased) girlfriend.
    My last name is a statement of the fact I am shy. In public I play the extrovert so that I can control the conversation to keep everyone away from the real shy me.
    Of further interest is that my father remarried and had a daughter who he named Leslie.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it (for know).
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 11-27-2018 at 01:45 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Been married 5 years but living with my wife for 15 years. She is a huge Buffy the Vampire series fan so I bought her all of the seasons many years ago. I watched them all with her and she knew I was into cross dressing after a couple of years of being together so she started calling me Drewcilla since that is the name of a vampire on the show and I go by Drew. One day when I finally go out dressed up I will probably use a different name but until then I like Drewcilla.

I'm new to this, and don't really refer to myself by a female name, but I wanted to make one up for the forum. I envy the gurls who have masculine names that have an obvious feminine equivalent (like Stephen -> Stephanie, or Michael -> Michelle). I googled my actual name (David) a little, but the only thing I found as a feminine version was "Davina", which I didn't like and no one has ever heard of. But I liked the name Darci, and it starts with the same first 2 letters, so I went with it (at least for now).

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarciInTx View Post
    I'm new to this, and don't really refer to myself by a female name, but I wanted to make one up for the forum. I envy the gurls who have masculine names that have an obvious feminine equivalent (like Stephen -> Stephanie, or Michael -> Michelle). I googled my actual name (David) a little, but the only thing I found as a feminine version was "Davina", which I didn't like and no one has ever heard of. But I liked the name Darci, and it starts with the same first 2 letters, so I went with it (at least for now).
    "Davida" is a female name you hear in Israel and Jewish communities .

I chose my female name after seeing a picture of a girl twenty years ago in a user forum on AOL. She had brown hair, beautiful eyes and was very attractive.

Well my name really was about my appearance and the way it flowed together. Something that seems "legit" and like an actual girls name. I was using the name gwen_lovsit on Yahoo but seeing as how it was more of just a sign in style name I looked at myself and said who do you look like and just like that Maggy Gweneth Lyn was born. Sounds cute and love the way flows..I think it matches me pretty good.

ladydreamingdanish
    I have always liked the name Ashley. But then when I looked up the meaning of the name, did not appeal to me. so I added Lynne to the end of my name to make it more unique. Then I added a middle name of Rose as I love roses and the color of pink. My last name I chose from the lady who suggested that I crossdress.
    My name became Ashlynne Rose Holm

I'd never given it a thought until I joined this forum .My Christion name is George so Georgia seemed natural

I have a friend with the name Laura Jane, and the first name to close to my other side.
    I was in exercise class with a woman named Laura and sometimes she & I would hear our own name when they really called other.
    I loved it!

My full female name is an anagram. And it's a family name. And I liked it.

Anne

I chose my name somewhat randomly a couple years back, before I did my first makeover with a couple of CD friends. I wanted an ethnic sounding name to match my looks. Not sure if I want to keep this name but so far I like it.

Maya

Being of Irish decent, I chose Jade as my handle. I had no idea it also meant a disreputable woman. Can I change it?

Hi All, My Name would have been Samantha if i was born a girl. I know this as my mom told me and so I have named myself Samantha or Sammy since i was a young teen.

Quote Originally Posted by JayeDee View Post
    Being of Irish decent, I chose Jade as my handle. I had no idea it also meant a disreputable woman. Can I change it?
    Jade is a nice name!

In the American old west the term Jaded woman might be applied to a 'working' woman. To me Jade is a precious to semi-precious stone. I have even made some necklaces out of neftrite Jade from Alaska. Therefore I think it is a precious and lovely name.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 11-28-2018 at 04:50 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

idk... for me it's always Hannah :P at least thats what my family calls me

My Female name would have be Samantha... my Mom told me that it would have been if i was board a girl.