Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I've switched between so many names. The that has stuck for a while now is Alesha. I've never liked the name Alicia but then I met a girl who spelled it Alesha and just fell in love with that name, so here we are.

Roslyn came about a spin off my birth name, people thought I had Ross when I didn't. So the birth of Roslyn Ann came about, and needed one a name for here I had saying different names but none sounded like me until now.

When someone was silly or the situation funny we'd say now Gina.

Brilliant! Every time you say your name you can think, "am XY!", and smile to yourself. That smile will show through, and people will love you. Great Idea., Bye, Paige

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Wow, great story. I'm so happy that you got such a meaningful name. However, the pain of that moment with your mother walking in the room? Priceless. My heart rate went up just reading your post., Bye

I stole this name from an actress that I admire (Keiko).

Shelly. As a kid my Mom told me to pick a girls name, I chose Danielle.
    When my wife saw me fully dressed the first time she told me that I sucked at applying makeup and that Danielle didn't fit me. We looked in a baby names book and came up with Cheryl. I am Cheryl Anne Swanson.

How about Robbie, Roberta225? I knew a beautiful sweet girl in high school named Robbie ...just a thought...

Thanks for the suggestion! But to me it doesn't sound feminine enough. Plus it's the same problem with my wife's sperm donar having too similar of a name. The best thing about our girl name is we can change it so easily. I have thought about charlotte but haven't made a final decision ��
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 08-27-2017 at 04:04 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before yours.

Robin! Or Robyn for more femininity.
    Gwyneth - I've been given a name!

I just recently was thinking of a name change to something more feminine and sexy, but I can't change it now because I have a lot of things tied to it. But I like my cute name.

I chose Kimberly because it's a play off my male name. The last name is Cross because I am a Crossdresser and thought it was a cute play on words. The name Kimberly Cross could be a news anchor or attorney that's a superheroine at night.

Hi...this will be my first post....and I am sorry for any misspelling or grammar error, because I am Brazilian and English is my second language

I choose Flavia because it is a feminine way of my name...and I love it. The Littlebee is my nickname...not sure exactly why i pick, but i remember I was playing IMVU and used that name....

well, im glad to be here, and look forward to chat with you all

hey all.. new to group. glad to be here. = Kelsie Lynn

Kelsie Lynn is a lovely name!

In memory of my first girlfriend who let me wear her panties!

I always liked the name Krissy. I feel it sounds girly and seemed to always stick with it. I didn't even really start using it till couple of years ago but want to stay with it. Feel it fits me.

If you're lucky enough to have a little girl living inside of you, that little girl will whisper your name. Worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebee View Post
    Hi...this will be my first post....and I am sorry for any misspelling or grammar error, because I am Brazilian and English is my second language

I choose Flavia because it is a feminine way of my name...and I love it. The Littlebee is my nickname...not sure exactly why i pick, but i remember I was playing IMVU and used that name....

well, im glad to be here, and look forward to chat with you all
    Hi, LittleBee, from another IMVU persona! I go by Kayliedaskope01 over there. (My original kayliedaskope profile might still be active, but I rarely use it.) Been on IMVU for six years straight - pretty addicting, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Norah_joy View Post
    If you're lucky enough to have a little girl living inside of you, that little girl will whisper your name. Worked for me
    and she did so for me! Love my name, cute and fun.

Hello everyone,
    Dyann is a slight change from my male name, Danny.

No special meaning in my chosen name; just always liked the name Rachel for some reason.

One day I was cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry, my wife said, "thanks, Honey". For some reason I softly replied "don't thank me, it was Lisa! ". So Lisa I am. Robert is a given name.

I was born in the days when parents never knew the gender of the baby and so they were prepared with a name for either outcome. Sandra was to be my name if I had been born a girl and so it seemed appropriate to embrace the girl I was meant to be.

The basis of choosing Jennifer, was very much due to watching Friends in the 90's. I was absolutely head over high heels for Jennifer Anniston. Cute skirts, heels and hose, I very much dreamt of being her. Not to mention the power she posses which is ultra hot! So Jennifer is it. Hall is not my actual last name but it does begin with an H, so at least my initials match.
    😘 Jennifer

I have no special meaning, I just like the name Susan.

Emily is just a name that I always loved for the sense of innocence that it conveys to me.