Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

In Japanese animation there are not a lot of dark-skinned strong female types. However, there was one that really stood out that I really liked watching. She was tall, curvy, confident and physically strong. So using her name just seem to fit.

Aspiring Member
    My name is the female version of my middle name, while my given first name is more commonly used for boys, but it is also a girls name.
    Michele

Wow, this is a difficult topic. I know that I will be quite serious about by TV/TS journey, so my female name must really be right before I decide. Meanwhile, I need to pick an online name for joining forums. Carolina is the Swedish version of Caroline, and is a name that is somewhat similar to my male name. Thus a temporary placeholder. I really look forward to the day when my true femme name "arrives" upon me.

I am a big fan of Marilyn Monroe and have been for many years. I just love the sound of the name Marilyn and thought "oh yeah that's going to be my femme name". But it's not. I don't ever recall hearing the name Sherilyn. It just came to me so easy like everything has since embracing this awesome femme identity. It just rolled off the edge off my mind and I loved the way it rolled off my tongue. It's a perfect fit. It has absolutely nothing to do with my given name. It's all brand new just like Sherilyn is. And I gave myself a new last name as well. Cassidy. I can't tell you where it came from either but I love my new name Sherilyn Cassidy and I love being her One day will I make it my legal name. My daughter thinks it's a perfect fit and now will only refer to me as Sherilyn. Everyone else that knows about my changing life now calls me Sherilyn and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

New Member Princess zelia prime's Avatar
    At first I just named myself Zelia. Just a name I came up with and I love it. Shortly after that I decided to become a princess so i was Princess Zelia and all bowed before me. After being a princess was not enough I needed more so i joined the Decepticons and sought to kill Rodimus Prime and strip the Matrix of Leader ship from him. I succeeded and became a prime. I swore allegiance to Megatron and the Decepticons to wage war on the autobots as Princess Zelia Prime. Through out my journey I still needed more power so i followed the path of the ninja and ended up becoming the 8th Hokage. So my full name is Princess Zelia Prime the 8th Hokage. But you can just call me zelia for short

Hi Zelia,

Pleased to see you've started posting.

"Shortly after that I decided to become a princess so i was Princess Zelia and all bowed before me."

Wow! So that's how the system works?!?? And here's me striving and breaking my neck . All this time!.. OK, so if I appoint myself queen... .

"After being a princess was not enough I needed more so i joined the Decepticons and sought to kill Rodimus Prime and strip the Matrix of Leader ship from him."

No problem. Yikes, he was ugly anyway . What was he?... Some sort of van? He looked good as Hot Rod, though. Wait, we're talking about the real transformers here, right? I.e. the 80s' TFs? . Should have taken out Ultra Magnus, too. Horrible Autobot. Terrible leader . Optimus Prime forever! .

Allying with Megatron is actually understandable. His ruthlessness granted him some great lines . He lost the charisma as Galvatron, though . Whoops, spoiler alert! .

# ♫You've got the touch,
    you've got the power!

ps. Oh, "Lydianne" "Queen Lydianne" . . that was chosen randomly .

It's like having a twin Stacey G's Avatar
    Stacey (as it now is) started as Stacie. Now it's become Stacie Marie Bell. I have a thing for the name Stacie for a girl and the rest is for my wonderful mother, R.I.P.

I chose something that was close to my birth name. I know over time I will most likely adjust it some. I will always always identify to my birth name in certain ways. It just doesn't completely describe me. As my journey continues I feel I am adding more and completing myself.
    Shaunda/Shauna

I needed a handle for a online 3d community, after a few attempts JennyLiz, came out and was accepted. Over the last year I have gotten to a point where I realized that not only was it a good fit for me but I also like it. I then took it a step further and lengthened it to Jennifer Lizabeth, Keeping the short form of JennyLiz. On the plus side Its also the initials for my legal name as well.

Now I can shop online, have the packages sent to my job and no one on either end knows.

My first name is the name of one of my daughter's high school friends. She has a wonderful personality and is quite smart, so the name reminds me of someone I strive to emulate. I also like the sound of the name.

Sami

I never thought of a female name at the beginning, but my wife (who not only accepts my CDing, but encourages it, that's another story), suggested I take one. We discussed quite a bit and we settled for Ophélie, which is a nice and very feminine name in French which happens to be my mother tongue. Well... Not much about it, but I love that name and it stayed...

Aspiring Member
    Well, Gina, of course. Has a letter count matching my male name and other matches

Gina is often an Italian given name. And I had DNA done and yes I am 20% Italian ancestry. We lived over seas and encountered Italian culture many times. The style and uniqueness of Italy is remarkable. I even ride an Italian motorcycle. Gina Lolabridgida comes to mind, and many gifted Italian artists. Love everything Italian.

So there you go. Veloce!

i found my name after looking at myself all enfemme and rebbecca kept ringing in my mind

I used a couple names in the past; Jessica, Britney, and Christy. But not too long ago somehow baby names came up during a family discussion and my mom told me if I'd been born a girl my name would've been Amy! Oh if she only knew hehehe!

Like Amy posted in this thread I have tried other names...Susie stuck for a while, but ultimately I found myself in Stephanie and now can't imagine being anyone other than Stephanie.

I did not get to choose my name, my girlfriend selected it for me (unconfirmed but likely from a One Tree Hill valentine's day episode). I never really pictured myself as a Marguerite, but as they say if the shoe fits.

My mother though she was having a girl and she loved the name Kyle. She had a friend in school with same name. When i came out i was a boy and she never changed the on the birth certificate. I asked if she knew i was going to be a boy what would have been my name. Alexander after a teacher she had a crush on.

Aileen is a little variation of the name of a woman I'm very close to, and is a GG mentor. Our physical chemistry is very strong...when we are together, even just on line, it sometimes seems like we have just one, very womanly, body together. I had another name, the name of a cute girl that I would love to be like, but one night Eileen and I came up with "little Aileen", an expression of her own womanhood.

This was easy as I embraced the name my brothers teased me with as a child. my Wife even guessed it right away.

Well - Darla for two reasons. One: I used to want to get the Victoria's Secret catalogue when I was growing up (as much to envy and want to be the women as to train my male gaze on them). So I invented my alter ego signing up as Darla rather than my real name. Funny how that was prescient to who I like to call myself.

And then there was the lucky accident that Darla was one of my favorite Buffy characters later in life. Badass vampire chick. That felt like it cemented it right then and there.

And so I'm me!

Mine came about one night on chat when I realised everyone had a name except me. It was also the name of a girl I dated once who was pretty and I always admired how she looked. I've always thought that what I've tried to achieve when I'm feminine was to look like her.

I've not really got any reason as to why I chose Ellie apart from the fact that I love the name and think its super cute. No real story behind it I'm afraid.

I thought of my name a while back when I was thinking of writing a humorous take on a mystery novel. After I rediscovered myself I decided to use the name for my alter ego.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

20170521_112834_HDR-1.jpg Finally discovered how to post pics. Just want everyone to be able to attach a face to the rambling..lol

I chose Elita after my favourite brand of day wear panties. Since this was the first CD/TG forum that I joined back in 2006, I have used the name on many more sites.

My girlfriend doesn't like it though and calls me Mari...

By the way, what happened to Your female name Part 1?
    Last edited by elita; 05-25-2017 at 03:21 AM.
    Elita

Normal is only a setting on a washing machine.

"And I don't want the world to see me
    Cause I don't think that they'd understand
    When everything's made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am"
    - Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

Lifetime TGirl

My Female Name

I used Sian for a while but people had trouble spelling, or pronouncing it! So I changed to Georgia, a name I loved from the TV show Ally McBeal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GeorgiaD; 05-25-2017 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Adding profile photo