Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At what point in your CDing did you try on your first Bra & Panty

At what point in your CDing did you try on your first Bra & Panty

I beleive i started sneaking around when I was about 11 trying on my sisters dresses. Back in the mid 60s girls wore mainly dresses and with one sister a year older and one a year younger, I had lots to choose from. Everything from party dresses to girl scout uniforms to Tutus ! I just thought it was fun and funny !

Well several years later my mom was folding laundry and there was a frilly blue bra and silky bikini panty set of my older sisters. Without thinking i picked up the bra and started laughing at all the bows and lace and kind of joking about what silly things girls wore. After a minute of this my mother told me if i didn't put the bra down and shut up that she was going to make me wear my sisters underwear ! I was shocked !

Well after that I could not help but wait for a chance to try them on, and when I did they fit perectly and I really realized for the first time that this was something I was going to enjoy for the rest of my life !

So for me women's underwear came later in the game.

Do you recall the first time you were in a bra and panty ?

For me panties were the start, first my mother's and later my wife's. My first bra was one of my wife's and was probably about 20 years ago. It's only since we've separated that I've ventured into my own female clothing that actually fits. I only bought my first dress and high heels a couple of weeks ago.

Aspiring Member
    Don't know exactly but it had to be similar in age to your experiences. Had a sister but she was smaller than me and her bras didn't fit as well as my mother's. When alone I started at about the 12 year old time, give or take a couple years. that expanded into hose with garters, dresses, etc. Always felt guilty but couldn't quit until I went to college and that was for many years. Started again when I was close to 50. Never got caught but wonder if my mom noticed her clothing maybe not as neat as when she put it away.

I do not remember exactly but I was young like 10-11 when I my tried on my sisters and mothers Bra & Panty

I must have started to explore lingerie when I was at least 11-12 years old

Aspiring Member
    I was 4 or 5 when i tried my mom's bra. I was caught by my mom when i was around 8 wearing my sister's panties. Things escalated from there. I don't know when I started with dresses, the earliest I recall was around 10-11ish.
    Sara

Aspiring Member
    My mother bought my sister her first pair of panties that were not "schoolgirl panties".
    They were nylon and had ruffles around the leg openings.
    My sister didn't like them so she stuffed them at the back of her drawer, never to be worn again. Or so she thought.
    I wore them regularly and put them in the laundry the day after I wore them. My mother washed them and returned them to my sister's drawer thinking that my sister had worn them.

First bra was not until I was a university student, when I bought one of my own.

I was 5 or 6 when I first wore her panty.
    It wasn't long after that that I tried on her bra. My favorite though was a pink OBG with a satin panel and garters. It had hook and eye in the back and a zipper up the side. It felt so incredible to wear.

A few years later I was a bit chubby and jokingly she told me, in front of a neighbor, that she might have to get me my own if I didn't lose weight. If she only knew how much I would have loved that.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Probably about 4 Years old and never looked Back,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My mom and sister wore the most boring, function only bras and panties that I was never particularly drawn to them. I don't think I ever tried on panties until after I was married. In the couple of years of puberty, I would occasionally use find a bra hanging to dry in the bathroom and wear it as something feminine to aim my testosterone for a few seconds. That only happened a few times.

For the first several decades of my marriage, I think I tried on panties a handful of times. I tried on bras even less. My wife was/is well endowed and i just never really got to where i liked the big cups. I was a skinny dude and had no definition in my chest back in the day. Totally flat. In my early thirties, i worked a very physical job that caused me to gain muscle mass and I started going to the gym during those years to add to the improvements. So, I got pecs that have since descended into a fairly passible breasts.

I have my own A/B cup bras and have learned to love wearing them daily.

At 7, nylons were my first experience and to this day, are still#1. Mom?s panties were too big. I tried a bra, but it was too small. Now, retired, I dress every day. I love and wear hose, panties, and bra daily. Very enjoyable.

LOL! For me, the whole crossdressing experience came all at once. I didn't start until I was 69 (72 now) and after purchasing my own pantyhose, heels and kimono robe the rest came in very short order. I'd say the bra, forms and panties came within the first 2-3 weeks of my first foray into the CD world. I guess without the guilt/shame feelings or feeling the need to hide I progressed more quickly than most.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

First panty when I was 14, stolen from a theatre dressing room. Shortly thereafter came a nightgown discarded by my mother and some other nightgowns I discovered in a trunk in the attic. Various purloined panties over the next several years. Bought my first bra and panty set ( mail order from Macy's) at age 20 or so.

First time panties & bra when it all started 1982 so 42 years ago for me. A lot of purges over the years but for me never had the thought or urge until 1982. Still a long while and since getting it all figured out in my head haven?t stopped since. It?s until the good Lord finally takes me now. I feel blessed to be where I am now I just wish I?d come to terms with all this earlier in life. But for the remainder I?m set and content with finishing out the remainder content and at total ease which is emotionally great for me.

I really don't remember trying on just a bra and panties. I remember putting them on and looking for a dress to try on. I kept pushing the envelope until I got to where I am today

I don't remember the first time I wore panties. Bizarrely, panties have never had the impact on me that others have experienced. I have panties, and I wear them from time to time, but I prefer wearing pantyhose. I don't like the look of panties under pantyhose either on me or my wife. She never wears panties when she wears pantyhose now, thanks to me If I were panties while underdressed, I usually completely forget that I'm wearing them. So, it's sort of like...what's the point?

I don't recall the first time I wore a bra. It was likely my mom's, but I just don't remember. I go my own first bra as a give-away a long time ago. It never fit right, and just didn't feel right. It had no impact on me, crossdressing wise. Fast forward to just a year ago, and with my wife's help I got my first two brand new bras. They both felt fantastic, and I've been hooked (no pun intended) since.

Tried on my mother's bra and panties at about 12-14 years old, and I never looked back.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I was somewhere around 11 or 12 the first time I put on one of my mom's bras. I did this from time to time until I was 15 or 16. I put on my first pair of panties when I was 74. That's when I started CDing. My youthful escapades were something I always attributed to childhood curiosity. I had never considered cross dressing until I started at age 74. It simply never crossed my mind, but, here I am loving everything having to do with it.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You're going to love this, Robbie. I have no idea when!

Because bras and panties r not all that important to me!

I CAN tell u when I first tried on a mask or a silicone suit, tho. But, I'll bet u care as much about them as I do bras and panties!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was around 11-12 when I started with my mother’s panties, bras and OBG. I was absolutely in heaven and can remember those times fondly. I also was worried about getting caught but it never did happen.
    Crissy

I was 7, 1959. And I was obsessed with long line girdles and bras. Used to sneak into moms walk in closet when she and dad were having an evening out and out sitter was to involved with my new born baby sister, my brother and what ever was I the TV at the time. Bra, girdle, stockings, heels and a pink baby doll nightie. It was an amazing feeling. Mater of fact I am still obsessed with them to this day.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Somewhere around age 13 or 14 I tried on a pair of full cut nylon briefs that were hanging out of the clothes hamper. Probably belonged to my mother but my sister wore similar ones. That started the whole mess for me. Then, not too long afterward I hit the jackpot and the miracle of having time to myself alone in the house and nylon panties and a bra in the hamper at the same time gave me the opportunity to wear both panties and a bra. I kept looking for any opportunity after that. However, it was not until I was in my 20?s when I was out on my own in an apartment until I was able to buy and wear my own bras and panties.

4 or 5 for panties. I'd say 13 or so for a bra.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I started with my mother’s OBG and stockings at around twelve and soon progressed to my sister’s bra and panties.
    Last edited by Monique65; 02-13-2024 at 08:20 AM.
    Honoring the woman within

Around ten I remember stuffing with socks I do not remember any matching sets.