Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Whats in a name?

I got my name from a song my mother was in love with the song Brandy (You?re a fine girl) by Looking Glass. She said if she ever had a girl that was going to be her name.When she was pregnant with me that was my name on up until she found out I was a boy. Later when I became a crossdresser I chose the name Brandy Nichole because hey that was my name any way. When I came out to everyone I told my mother my name was Brandy. It took her a minute she then smiled,hugged me and said she finally got Brandy.let me tell you about Brandy she is a redheaded ginger goddess with legs for days. Brandy is a fine girl as fine as a glass of Brandy. Everyone who has seen her or her pics all say the same thing "Damn you make a good looking woman." So HELLO WORLD and my future friends Brandy is here to stay.
    I pledge to no longer purge.
    I pledge to never hide my true self.
    I pledge to keep a clean supplies of Panties.
    I pledge to be in good standing with my fellow sisters.
    I pledge to have a woman's wardrobe including heels.
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 01-20-2021 at 01:03 AM.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Hi Brandie.

Nice affirmations......
    Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. Suess

Platinum Member
    I second "nice affirmations." My father's sperm fooled my mother's eggs. I was suppose to be a girl. But, alas, another son I was. I was named the masculine of the feminine name I was suppose to get. Hence, I claimed my birthright.

Welcome Brandy

Hi Brandie, What a wonderful post!
    Crissy

So I have been using "Henriette" for quite a long time. I'm not really sure why, it just kind of stuck around, but I'm not feeling particularly happy about it. I've also used "Jackie" and it feels a bit better, but I still haven't really identified with it. Any ideas on how to find a proper name?
    Last edited by char GG; 12-22-2020 at 10:48 PM. Reason: This is a support forum, not for your kinky talk

The first time I dressed, I looked at myself in a full-length mirror and I thought it was a "Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween" look, which isn't what I wanted. So now I'm going with Laurie -- that was her character's name. I guess I'm an ironic person.

My sister's high heels introduced me to dressing (tried her heels on one day and it was heaven). Her middle name was Deborah, which is a name I've always liked. I know my love of feminine clothes and shoes comes from her.

As of September 19, 2020, I started going by the name Raven at work. I have updated my resume to reflect that. I mentally feel that my old self is dead!

For decades I never thought of picking a name for my female self. Basically consisting of a small suitcase with 3-4 pairs of high heels, some impossible to walk and others too small for my feet, my feminine wardrobe was stuck and well concealed in a spare room. I had never fully dressed since my teenage years.

That changed two weeks after telling my current girlfriend of my crossdressing. We talked a lot and I answered many of her questions... except one, what was my female name. She said right away... you must have one. And we picked Gisele, from Gisele Bunchen, the brazilian top model, married to Tom Brady. For my girlfriend Gisele is the most beautiful human being on earth and I deserved nothing less than this reference!

I was flattered. Its been two years since that day and we use Gi?s name in everyday conversations, when talking to sales people, her initials are in our matching anklets and even in my car plate... I love it! 💕

Gi.

Gisale makes a lot more money than Tom as well as being a knockout!

First name changed from Alex and slightly altered my last name so it might be a typo but wouldn’t be the same in a database.

My Fem Name

Well I must say I didn't have a problem with a female name as it came about long ago when I first started dressing in mom's lingerie. The lingerie that I loved the most and excited me the most was any with lace. So obviously I became Lacy and have loved that name for years now. I do favor buying lacy lingerie but certainly don't limit myself to that but also don't limit myself to cloths with lace. I think a gurls name has to mean something to them as when you name your children you give that a lot of thought as I did naming myself as I guess it was the birth of me as a man who has become a gurl or now a mature gurl.HeadShot.jpg
    Lacyfem

I chose my name after a very good friends wife who I think is amazing and always looks amazing.

When I decided one day early in the piece that I wanted to buy a complete outfit from head to toe I thought of her and what she would like and from what I had seen her wear, although I had not idea of the underwear, but have always presumed its nice and very feminine.

So a wig, Undies, Stockings, Dress, Heals, Earings I had my outfit, once I had it all I dressed and loved it, and when I see Jeanette My mind goes to this outfit and if she is wearing something nice I look for something like it for my collection, so she is why i chose my name and she is my mentor even is she has no idea.

Selected my name more or less to keep the initials of my male name. Jill just seemed to fit my fem personality and as far of my last name it was selected for how I was feeling about coming out, Willing to get Jill out and about permanently.

Thinking about Tiffany... not sure. Been throwing it around, it's the name of a hot GG I know.. might ask her first... lol she might be shocked 🤣

Hi

My name came about as I recall many years ago I was told my name would have been Kirsty had I been born a girl..
    So she kinda was 😂

I've had a few femme names over the years. I never really felt attached to any of them. Just girls names that I liked (Zooey, Stephanie, Gretchen).

I've been using Marie for the past year and it's working for me. It just feels right.

My wife said 'You need a name' and named me. Makes more special in my opinion. I think she likes Mila Kunis too😉.

"Lori" was a feminine adaptation of my male name. So the male and female "me" are Larry and Lori.

You will find numerous "Lawrence Westlakes" on the Web, but none of them are me. The "Westlake" part was inspired by a real lake that my wife and I lived happily close to in the first house we bought together.

And the "Ann"? I've known several nice women named Ann, but it really reminds me of the lines of poetry Winnie the Pooh wrote about Tigger:

Whatever his weight in pounds, shillings, and ounces,
    He always seems bigger because of his bounces.

When Piglet asked what on earth the "shillings" were doing there, Pooh told him "they just wanted to come in after the pounds, so I let them." He reassured Piglet that "it is the best way to write poetry, letting things come." That's the only explanation I can give for the "Ann." She just wanted to come in after the "Lori," so I let her. No wonder "Ann" has been such a popular middle name: one final touch of femininity.

I actually have no idea where Kimber came from... first CD site I was on asked for a name and it popped into my head and stuck. Can't say it's my forever name but so far I am thinking it is.

I like Stephanie

I am thinking of trimming down my name from "Leslie Mary Shy" to just "Leslie Shy". "Mary" was the name of my last girlfriend who passed away about 2008.
    For those who do not know, Leslie was a name I was frequently called during my youth by school bullies and people called me because they did not know how to pronounce my weirdly spelled first name. "Shy" is how I really am.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I chose my original name, Rikki, by using the feminine version of my male nickname. My full male first name is a longer European name passed down in the family (I?m first generation). I recently had a fantastic week at a B&B with my wife, and she started wanting to call my name when dressed. I think told her what I chose for the forum, and she thought we could do better. After checking baby names from the late 50s for options, with no good candidates, she came up with Valerie. I was immediately smitten by the name and took it. She calls me Val every now and again in male mode and all the time en femme, and it feels right.

I am surprised I never posted in this thread, so I guess I will, to say I did! *giggle*
    I was dressing a lot when I started growing breasts in fifth grade, by sixth grade my breasts were bigger than most girls.
    Mom allowed me to wear bras and dress up girly after school, when Dad was away for work.
    She called me Candy, slightly muffling the C, mimicking my birth name.
    So when Murphy Brown came on TV, Candice Bergan was an idol and the name stuck.
    Today, Candy is so close to my birth name, it turns my head when the name is called out.
    There was a family of 4 girls and one boy of my age who moved into house next door,
    Hanging out with the boy, the girls treated me like a family member and I adored the way those women dressed and presented.
    Judy, Joyce , Nancy, and Cookie...there mother liked her daughters in dresses and skirts.
    Gosh, they were so pretty all the time, good manors, and nice to me...I wanted to be their sister.
    And the last name of the family stuck.
    My middle name came in my 50's as one local internet friend was always kind to me and helped me with questions about local clubs and events,
    Colleen was a best friend and her chosen name became my middle name.
    Candice Colleen Kowal, but all my friends call me Candy....isn't that sweet?!?! *giggle*
    Kowal is a true Polish name....means a Blacksmith. My real polish name means Barrel maker.
    You can bet my ancestors new a lot of Kowals.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Being a Richard maybe Char would fit? I like Tiffany and could go with Ricky as many called me as a kid and still do, I hated it for 4decades... but it may be like a middle finger to them all??

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by UsuallyRick View Post
    Being a Richard maybe Char would fit? I like Tiffany and could go with Ricky as many called me as a kid and still do, I hated it for 4decades... but it may be like a middle finger to them all??
    Being in my 50s now I tell people to call me whatever they want just never call me late for dinner.. ha ha