Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1247

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I just like the name i guess. And i think it fit with my personality too.

Like a lot of CDers I chose a name that was just a little "over the top". I originally wanted to go with Sabrina, but my wife thought I should do something a little less dramatic and suggested Savannah. I've always thought that choosing a name for yourself is a little odd. When we are born, a name is given to us and we grow into it. For that reason I decided to keep the name she gave me. I went simply with "Vee" for a last name because my real last name is fantastic for a woman. I just don't have the guts to reveal it, and if I did, it would sound "over the top"!

What is in a name?

This is a story of many names.
    At first, there was Tatiana Stivali, no specific reason other than my love for Italian high-heeled boots and the name Tatiana.
    Then, when I met my first CD group in S?o Paulo, and I forgot why, but changed my name to Veronica Heels (I know, I know).
    After that, because of a very special girlfriend, she made me change my name to Samantha Pink (because of Sex & the city and, well, she loved the colour pink).
    Then here in Canada, I decided to really give some thought about it and went back to the first time I realized that I not only liked pretty girls, but I also wanted to BE one (well, at least sometimes). And then I remembered Giovanna, an exuberant, beautiful classmate at my English classes when I was a young teenager. She was around 20, absolutely stunning and always, always in high heels - mainly boots, makeup, big earrings... I was always in awe. And she got a liking to that small boy and treated me as one of her best friends (while I was only trying to stop drolling over her).
    So, that's it. Giovanna it is!

Johanna from my guy name John and Sophia from my my mom's middle name which she hated but I think rolls nicely, certainly better than the Emma she claimed.

I came up with Beth when I joined a 3D based adult oriented game years ago.
    Recently I learned of fetlife and thought it might be a good place for me to meet local people with an interest in crossdressing in the hopes of finding someone to teach me how to handle wigs and styling and perhaps teach my wife how to do my makeup as my hands shake too much to do it myself.
    Unfortunately nobody I have met thus far actually seems interested in meetings friends, only sex partners so it is not serving my needs.
    In any event while trying to come up with a user name on fetlife I came up with Beth In Tights which tied my old name in with my love of wearing womens clothing and it just felt right.

My name came about because , my oldest daughter and I started getting along and two of her friends said we should go shopping with me dressed. My daughter 18, her friends 18 and 19. my 38 girl jeans short heels stuffed bra, wig make-up. Many first on this day, first time out not about having sex, first time out with young girls, first time daylight shopping dressed, The first place we went my daughter kept calling me DAD, and her friends called me MR."D". So when got out of the place we needed some thing to call me by, one of them came up with Donna, and the is what it has been ever sense. The Lynn was added by a girl friend at latter date.

Welcome to the group Donna Lynn
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

[QUOTE=Leslie Mary S;4536011]Welcome to the group Donna Lynn

Thank you Leslie

I chose Brooke because I love spending time in the mountains and "Brooke" seemed like a way to incorporate that vibe into a feminine name. Still working on my middle name though.

I found it difficult to pick a name as I had a few ideas and didn't want to pick something only to end up changing it after I'd committed to it.

After several months of toying with different names, including female variations of my male name, I kept coming back to Kelly as it just felt more me.

My mother wanted a girl, Stefania it was her choice..Steph in English.

Ashley and Claire share first letters with my real first and middle names. "Ashley" felt like a good change, while still being close and vaguely androgynous. I've just always like the name Claire. I later added a last name just to complete the identity. I believe it was inspired by a girl who I once worked with.

There was a young woman I saw on a TV show a few years ago named Larissa. I'd never heard that name before, but it just sounded so pretty that when it came time to choose a female name for myself, it was the natural choice. I always liked Cassandra and thought it was sexy. After "discovering" Larissa, though, Cassandra sounded better as a second name. Up till recently I didn't know that Cassandra was in mythology a woman who could predict the future but no one believed her! I certainly don't have that power, but still love the name!

Name

Ahhh, what?s in a name? I like the name Sienna, it?s not super common and a bit fun.

I chose for the name Izzy, because I like it. When I put a different wig on, my female form has a different name. But one of my favorite wigs have I called Izzy. But, if I was born as a girl, my mother would've called me Daphne or Daisy. Izzy however sounds better to me, because I think it's a cute name for a woman.

Welcome to the group Izzy.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

My girlfriend gave me the name Grace.

My name is from my first crush when I was 12. She was a beautiful girl. And added first letter in my last name

My name is derived from my birth color as well as my favorite forms.

Hi, CandySam here. I've been meaning to say Hi for ages. My name Sam/Samantha is derived from my "normie" name.

I'm from South Africa.

I saw "Camille" in a book and liked it because it is not incredibly common, I didn't know anyone with that name, it's very pretty and feminine sounding to me, and has a double-letter. I love names with double-letters.

My full femme name I chose is Camille Anne Green. "Anne" I find pretty and also has a double-letter. "Green" was for Rachel Green on the show FRIENDS, who is beautiful and always in fashion.

Hello Candy Samantha. Welcome to the forums.
    The value of all the letters in my name is 162. Yours is 80.
    I tried for a sequence of 5 letters, 4 letters, 3 letters but I erred with my first name. I need to drop of the final 'e'.
    Oh well, life goes on.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Hi all, my first post in here! Although (at 48) I have known for years that I'm very femme, I have only just come out to my wife. She's been 100% supportive, for which I count my blessings.
    As for a name, Luna is my cats name, lol, but I am drawn to "Dee" as it is the same initial as my given name.

Denise
    Hello All, New to well, everything sort of. My name is Denise Allen, 53

Hi Lunamoon. Please fill out an introduction. My sister, all her 78 year life has gone by the nickname "Dee" Her real first name is Mercedes, the automobile but she got it from her grandmother whose name was two different cars. Mercedes and Cooper. I almost chose Mercedes Cooper as my name. Maybe Mercedes Reo Cooper.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this: