Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

My name is Denis , many times in my life I have been called Denise ,, sometimes in jest some times as an insult , some times as a mistake , it is strange getting and insult that you secretly love , you secretly want to be Denise but have to pretend you are angry , when you just want to be in pantyhose a skirt and top and girls shoes .

Manasi is a common Indian name, but when I was in high school, there was a girl named Manasi in my class. She was very beautiful, with long waist-length hair, and she would always dress in pretty clothes. I always envied her femininity, so when I wanted to pick a femme name for myself, I chose hers!

When I started dressing I tried various names and always came back to Christie, or Christie Anne. It's a female version of my given name. Also knew a girl when I was growing up with the same name and she was so bubbly and fun that I wanted to be like that. Over the years have thought about going by a different name, but have gone by it so long that it's me now.

bberryluvr AKA Christie, I agree with you that after you have used a name awhile it grows on you and everyone who knows you know you by that name. You just don't want to change because it is like going back to "newbie" status.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I hear that. I couldn't imagine not being Abigail now.

Basically one that shares some sounds kinda like the other name. Also if you name yourself later in life, many of the names you may like are taken by friends or relatives!

Quite simply Stephanie is the female version of my birth name (Stephen). I liked it and felt no reason to go for something different. There are some very cute names on this forum, some great inspiration for someone trying to figure out their identity.

I kinda got given the name when I crossdressed for the first time on halloween. My friends gave me the name Candy with an "I" so it became Candi. From there I kinda went with it.

Thelise is a contemporary Scandinavian female name, though rare I believe. I love the look and sound of it. It may be pronounced "Teleez", but i dont mind how it's said. I discovered it after combining Chemise (love them!) with Thelema. I'm by no means a dedicated Crowleyite, but I like his basic ideas, and Thelema sounds very feminine. Yes, all a bit weird, but that's how my name came about.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    When I was trying to think of a name for myself I didn't want to use a feminine version of my own name. I settled on Sarah Hillcrest for several reasons. The foremost reason is I've always found it a beautiful name, I love the way it slides off the tongue. I also really had a secret crush on a girl named Sarah in high school. She was really weird, really smart, and incredibly shy.

I wonder why it is there are so many Sarah CDs?

I went with Kaylin. For two reasons. It's not too far off of my real "Male" name. And my parents said if I was born a female, they were gonna name me Kaylin. LoL so is it fitting? Right on the nail.

Pamela is my Partners middle name so that why I'm Pamela.

I thought about picking a few names that I liked, but when trying them they didn’t feel like “me”. In the end, I went with a name that was similar to a few people I had known over the years (but a different spelling) because when I used it - It felt right and there was no effort to respond/reflex to it.

Of and on since I was in first grade I was frequently called Leslie. Normally by people didn't know how to say my real name (I was also called JR till I was 13) and then as a taunt by the bullies in school I was the smallest person in my class til my Jr year in High School. Then I shoot up from 4' 6" to 6'0" those last two years.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I chose my Feminine name after one of the most Beautiful Girly Girls I worked with while in my Teens. I always admired, as well as envied all the pretty clothes she would wear and just feel so girly with her as she did her nails and makeup at her desk.

I chose my name after a friends wife who I think is stunning and always looks amazing, and thought if I always had this in mind while dressing would drive me to look my best, I also every time I see her in something lovely how I would love to wear that.

My parents would have named me Bridget if I were born a girl. I prefer the longer spelling.

I choose mine (Velma after my Mother in law > A beautiful lady. Full figure ,tall someone I always thought if I were a Woman that's who I would love look like.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I didnt chose my name. I dressing for my wife many years ago and she said I looked like a Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

My name came from a female friend who used to give me advise on being feminine, and have kept it ever since

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    When I gave myself a name in my teens I used Deborah but always said to myself Debbie. I was enamoured with Debbie Reynolds during her "Tammy" film period. I think I felt her transformation from a tomboy into a gorgeous feminine girl was something I wanted to do. I was Debbie actually into the mid '80s when I met a woman who ran one of those photo processing stores that developed film in 24 hours. She actually did the processing on site and I used to bring all the pics that my boyfriend, Sam, took when we did the scene in NYC. Eventually she asked me if I was the girl in the photos and I said yes. We become close friends and she was totally fascinated with the NYC Drag Scene as we called it. She loved the fact that I could pass and did not look like a drag queen. She said that I looked like a friend of hers named Stephanie and said it fit be better than Debbie. So Stephanie came to be. Julianna is the female version of my legal Middle name which is after my Dad's name. I'd like to think he would approve.

Platinum Member
    My birth certificate reads Kimberly. I think my mother was hoping for a daughter after six sons in a row!

So you were born a seventh son.
    Was your father a seventh son too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

There was a cute, petite brunette named Janina who I once worked with on a show. To this day she was the most feminine woman I've ever met. (Stereotypically so. Think June Cleaver crossed with Betty Boop) So when I picked a name I originally chose Janina. But it never exactly felt right. Eventually I chose Jennifer. Seems to make me think of the kind of sweet girl-next-door I want to be.

I chose my name after one of the most beautiful girl I used to know back in the days.