Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

initials: JJ. most people call me JJ, pronounced jayjay. but, as you may or may not know, in French (I'm a bit of a Francophile) the letter J is pronounced as English-speakers pronounce G, more or less (and vice versa actually).... hence JIJI..... voil? !!!! added the Xx because I love kisses, and because my XHamster profile is named: jiji_bisous

I chose DD for Doris Day so my ID is sayhi2dd I guess I always found Doris Day to epitomize femininity with grace and sexuality.. Only wish I could do the same!

I go by Brandi, but Brandi Christine is my chosen name.

When I was a little kid, maybe 10 or 12, I got the single "Brandy, You're A Fine Girl" while shopping with my Mom & siblings at Value Village. I loved the song, and had a vision of a beautiful blonde girl that the song was about. The song has stuck with me over the years, but I preferred the brandi version of the name?

My cousin Chris, she is so nice & she is also pretty, on the inside too, she is an honestly good person. She has no idea but she is someone I emulate, the ideal type of woman I would like to be if I could.
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

When I first came here I was AmandaSophy. Amanda was tongue in cheeck and the name I used when I first pretended to be a woman as an adult. Sophy because I was a philosophy major as an undergrad and always chose philosopher names as my handle in online forums. But female philosophers are rare and I don?t much want to be Simone as in Debovoir or Ayn as in Rand. Sophy reflects my desire to be wise in all that I do. As I have grown this year, I am ready to embrace Sophy as part of me without the need to qualify my name. The V is the initial of my last name but if I had the choice in real life, I would Be Sophy DeValle writer of injustices.

You Can Call Me Christy G
    I felt it was important to register for this website but seeing all the women's usernames I was at a loss. The name I chose is one I've used on other websites and it was available here... though it is very confusing when going to my profile page and seeing a whole category of contacts listed under "Visitor."

I've not been actively crossdressing for many years, so I'm not engaging with a female alter with whom I have a relationship. That said, as I've posted here and on a couple of other websites, the question has risen... does this part of me who wants to put on a brassiere have a name? Funny thing is I've been talking with a fellow on another website who was diagnosed years ago with Dissociative Identity Disorder who has a female alter he has been working with for years. Under supervision of his psychiatrist and his medical doctor, he had 10 years of HRT to allow that alter to inhabit a more feminine body. He wasn't intent on transitioning but merely honoring that part of himself. When I registered for a new website covering some of these issues, I thought for a moment and the name Christy came to mind. I registered under that username and it feels right... that it is Christy who loves here breasts and wants to put on a brassiere in the morning, who loves to shop for sexy clothes. I think I'll consider my persona on this website as Christy V. I may even begin signing my posts with that name... mmm.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time...
    T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

i have chosen the full name of a former high school friends...former girlfriend. She was/is (we're on facebook) a beautiful woman and I always had the hots for her so if i couldn't be with her i could at least be with...her name.

Michelle is my real legal name.

My name was supposed to be Michael.

Because of a lot of different reasons and bad timing, my Great Grandmother was the only one with my Mom when she gave birth.

My Great Grandmother had to fill out the birth certificate and when she went to the registrar the original was in cyrilic; my Great Grandmothers most used language being Russian. So the registrar asked her what my name was and she said "Michelle", just exactly as you would pronounce "Michael" in Russian. For the middle name my Great Grandmother assumed that it would be the same "there" as it was "back home" and gave my fathers patronymic "Stephanovich". Now the registrar apparently thought translated that as "Stephanie".

My legal name and my legal sex have always been Michelle Stephanie blahblah, and female. However; I never knew this till I went to enlist in the Army and needed my Birth Certificate. Long story, doesn't relate, and there you have it.

Shrugs.

Natasha Romanoff (or Natasha Fatala depending on time period), was also the name of the evil Russian sidekick to Russian spy Boris Badenov.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Mine is Allie

I did not know the meaning of Natasha - very nice background

Bree is short for Brianne which is the female version of Brian

I felt I needed a name and did look for unisex names, names where you don't know if it's first or last male or female.
    I ended up with Kelly Terry

When I'm dressed, I go by Heather. It was my high school girlfriends name and I've always always always loved it !!

The first name I choose was Gabriela but after a couple of years I decided to change to Natalia because it seems more cute for me

This was one of the first threads I browsed before registering, I hadn't though about it much but needed to make a user name here and thought of Cindy Brady, so I suppose you can call me Cindy.

My original choice for a name was Katherine, as it is one of my favorite names. Of course, I then named my daughter Katherine, so it suddenly became weird. But I still have the name Kathi Lynne a few places. My real name is Chris, but Christine/Christina is supposedly one of the most common names for transwomen, and I needed a unique spelling to get an email address that didn't have a bunch of numbers in it so I went with Kristyn. I still haven't been thrilled with it; I took to signing my name K.Lynne for a while so I experimented with Kaelynn, but it just never seemed to fit.

My Fem name was chosen because my Wife sarcastically call me Susi .... when I did kitchen chores at home. I picked Suzi because I kind of liked it. I may change it eventually. Suzi

In the beginning I went by Amy, but I had picked it because of a girl I liked - and it started feeling kind of "icky"

So, when I started getting more serious, I figured I'd keep the same initials for my first and middle new "forever" name (S.L.).
    I was noodling around with numerology at the time and after experimenting a bit I came up with Sara Lin B***

Since I've been taking over a lot of the housework, my wife has jokingly nicknamed me "Becky Home-Eccy".
    But for now, I think I'll stick with Sara.

Hello Cindy,
    I just joined but picked my name of Janet Devon years ago. How long have you been cross dressing. Your photo looks lovely. I need to make a good one of myself. My clothing looks more feminine than my face. I can look reasonable with a fair amount of time spent on make up. Glad you joined the group, best of everything. Janet

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Allie, your picture looks very presentable. I like your name, we should all get to pick our names. Sometimes parents really goof up. At least we can pick our own alternative name. Love to all, Janet

not sure if i replied years ago but...the name I chose is the full name of a girl who was the girlfriend of a high school friend. I always had the hots for her and she was so beautiful.

Many human being struggle all their life looking for ann identity. Our name is something we don't chose and grow just accepting it, fortunately here we can dream about a name that we like and if a female name better.

I wrote time ago about my name, Devi, my wife always called me diminutive of my name David, devito and most of the time short it to devi.
    I picked when I got my membership here I realize I need a name and Vanessa was the symbol of sexiness since I was a teenager and watch a sexual.movie about a wife that secretly was lesbian, her name ,Vanessa.

Being in hormones many things change in my mind and one of them was my lack of libido, (a bad side effect of spironolactone) so now Vanessa sounded wrong for me and Debbie was closer to devi but one day, driving for Uber, and Indian passenger talked me about Devi as the name of a indian goddess and I love it.

In September I received the court decree with my legal name Devi and just this past Monday, after receiving my new SS card with the new name I went to DMV and submit the application for Real Id with my gender corrected to my reality.

I think I should share it with you because our dreamed name can became real....

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I like your story. Devi is an interesting name.

Thank you Leslie, thanks for your comment,, at least in the states is not a common name so my identity here is special....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

So my first female name, that I went by for years and years, was Savannah, after the city. However, I've just recently changed over to Amelia Rose. I chose a new name as part of what I see as a new phase of my life, having come out to the wife and finally found acceptance, I feel like I am really starting anew. As for origins of the name...honestly my wife helped me chose. We went back and forth on names for awhile until we found one that we felt captured the personality displayed my photos.

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    When I first joined the forum I chose the username Amalou, short for Amanda Louise which was my first online female name way back when.

Things have changed since then (!) and I decided to make a less gender specific version of my male first name to use on Facebook = Stevie. Having some positive feedback from that I decided I would also make a less gender specific middle name from my male middle name = Allyn.

Happy with those new names I then requested a forum username change to "Stevie Allyn".

A sweet moment today when sorting cardboard for recycling, on the box with our Christmas present in my sister had addressed it to Stevie and [wife's name].