Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Your Female Name part 2

Hi

This thread is for letting everyone know the origins of your female name.

After looking at names and a few options. I finally decided Shelly was the right name for me.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I chose a female name for the forum, but it doesn't feel 'me' yet. Maybe give it some time, but I still feel myself when I dress - same person - so it feels a bit odd to have a different name.

I do like the name Amy - it suits both the girl next door (Amy Adams) and bad girl (Amy Winehouse) who I both love...

And the X bit: my surname is a little bit unusual so it's a disguise. And AmyX is an anagram of 'am XY' so technically I'm telling the truth

Great choice Amy, I also choose Amy it is a lovely female name, very cute but can also be a very hot girls name. I'm very new to dressing but looking forward to being her whenever i can!

Hello the name I choose is Miranda I an recently discovered by my SO and never choose a name until she asked me if I had one

Hi Everyone! I am new to this site and very appreciative I was allowed to join. I don't have my female name and was looking for suggestions. My name is Michael so my first thought is Michelle. Thanks again.

I would have been named Heather had I been born female... But what really sold it was the redhead that lived down the street as a kid. What a fox! I wanted to be her lol

My name is Scarlett Sierra. I have gone by both names. I love the beauty associated with Sierra. It just seems to evoke natural beauty. Scarlett calls passion to mind. I could not pick between the two so I go by one or the other but lean heavily towards Scarlett for the passion I feel when en femme.

A lot of people here have given a lot of thought to their name. I have always liked the names Brenda and Heather, then I met a girl named Heather and she was very mean to me and others, so I chose Brenda. Possibly because my name starts with a B.

I haven't bee n able to pick one. I'd appreciate any suggestions of what you imagine my name is based on my profile and images. Thanks loves.

I went with Bree, I liked the sound of it and it's far different from my birth name so it provides a sense of distance? Though I'm still not sure who I am really..As just Bree was taken here (which is why I added _fun, though maybe should have just used numbers, now everyone will think I'm just here for 'fun' which isn't the case), I guess it's not so odd a name

My mother wanted a girl, Stefania it was her choice..Steph in English.

Brynne

I've just always loved the name. To me it feels very feminine and powerful.

After thinking about it for so long, I am Erica!

Brilliant! Every time you say your name you can think, "am XY!", and smile to yourself. That smile will show through, and people will love you. Great Idea., Bye, Paige

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Wow, great story. I'm so happy that you got such a meaningful name. However, the pain of that moment with your mother walking in the room? Priceless. My heart rate went up just reading your post., Bye

I selected my name due some unexpected events. I have dressed fem for most of my life. Until my mother caught me dressed during a vacation to college the only other person who knew was my sister. My mothers first reaction was shock and how could you do this. Fortunately for me my sister came to visit mom at a very good moment. She calmed mom down and the three of us chatted about my dressing. After my sis left my mom and i talked for a long time. During that conversation
    she told me that when she was PG with me she was sure I would be a female. At my birth the only names my parents were considering were girls names. She told me that if I had been a girl my name would have been Margaret Anne. After a time mom accepted my dressing - or at least she said she did. I never had a second thought about what my name would be Margaret Anne of course.

Quite simply - if I had been born a girl, I would have been called Deborah.
    Debi seems less formal

I changed my name to Kate back in 97 after watching Kate Winslet play Rose on the titanic.
    Kate

I choose Ginni because I think it sounds feminine and sexy.

Heidi is a play on my legal last name. Plus I've always loved the name. Stevens is a sir name based on my legal first name, Steven. And the Chicago columnist of the same name had nothing to do with it.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

It is one of the many feminine forms of my real first name. I love my name.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

It's the feminine version of my name. Had I been born a girl, I would have been named Danielle.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

my name is the female version of my male name

Joannie is my name hi everyone

I spent a day searching the web for female names. I remember I had a million rules about what it would not be and no clue what I was looking for. Finally, I stumbled over the name I chose. It seemed right immediately. So, here's Camilla. I've never known anyone by that name so I had no negative connotations. Thanks!

just used my last name as my first name, no last name yet perhaps I did not think this through....