Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Whats in a name?

I got my name from a song my mother was in love with the song Brandy (You?re a fine girl) by Looking Glass. She said if she ever had a girl that was going to be her name.When she was pregnant with me that was my name on up until she found out I was a boy. Later when I became a crossdresser I chose the name Brandy Nichole because hey that was my name any way. When I came out to everyone I told my mother my name was Brandy. It took her a minute she then smiled,hugged me and said she finally got Brandy.let me tell you about Brandy she is a redheaded ginger goddess with legs for days. Brandy is a fine girl as fine as a glass of Brandy. Everyone who has seen her or her pics all say the same thing "Damn you make a good looking woman." So HELLO WORLD and my future friends Brandy is here to stay.
    I pledge to no longer purge.
    I pledge to never hide my true self.
    I pledge to keep a clean supplies of Panties.
    I pledge to be in good standing with my fellow sisters.
    I pledge to have a woman's wardrobe including heels.
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 01-20-2021 at 01:03 AM.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/