Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Patti is a variation of my male name, Michaels is an extension of my male middle name. If I had to pick a female middle name, it'd be Ann as in "Patricia Ann Michaels" or Patti Ann...kinda sounds fun & flirty...

I've changed my name from Brenda to Samantha. Samantha aligns with my childhood nickname and I like that. It also sounds softer and I like that too.

My name is Jami (goes along with James)

I realy love latin names
    I searched the internet for names and found Sonyla.
    There are more names that I liked, for example Serena, but this me
    ~~Just seeking happiness~~

I think I have posted on this thread before, but if not, I chose Cristy2 at the time I signed up here to honor my best friend Christinac and forum member who had recently passed away at the time. I've decided to use Christina as my first name if I decided to transition over.

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    I was always told that if I had been born a girl, my name would have been Beverly. Someone else already had that name here, so I added the "Beauty Parlor" part because it is my favorite place to be and the place I first started experiencing "Bev" when I was young!

I chose my name out of two reasons, first it closest resembles my male name and thus would be easy to remember, and second I find it to be a sexy name. I just think Andrea sounds hot.

I went with Danielle due to my birth name is Daniel it's just feminine version of my name

i like the name nicole cause it just sounds sexy.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

cool name

Im starting to think I like Mykaa.

Just like the name, plus I was a Beachboys fan lol

Just loved the name Rachel

Up until now i didnt give it much thought about my girl name but recently i had a talk with my gf and she suggested i use Camille as my first name and my real boy name as a middle or last name.
    I kinda like it though, Camille T.
    Sounds nice and looks nice to. I kinda want to take this a bit further and if possible make my girl name official.
    And just use it for my girl self. It can be done under some conditions.

I chose the name Rebecca Clark without putting alot of thought into it. There's a name that would be a perfect name for me, because it's literally my male name with the last two letters swapped around, but I wanted to come up with a different name, so that if someone were to recognize me on here, my name wouldn't be a dead giveaway.
    "Becca" was my ex girlfriend's roommate, and "Clark" is the last name of a friend at work.
    I'm not crazy about this name, I don't really feel like it fits me there's a woman at work with a unique name I've never heard before, and im thinking about stealing and using hehe... Alina. Pronounced "Uh-Lee-Nuh". Pretty, isn't it??
    Last edited by BeccaClark; 03-16-2016 at 06:26 AM.

im been been given a slighty female name anyway so why change .Hi i;m Kerry

I've gone through a few trying to find one that fits. Lela is the first two syllables of my middle name and seems to work. Back in the semi-early days of the internet (mid-late 90s) I used to use "Seductra" on mIRC. That nick let me be a little naughty when needed.

this might seem weird but i like how the letter J looks either in script or in cursive...it looks curvy to me and sounds soft, so i chose a J name. I also like the French sound of Jocelyn...but the "cute" of Josie

I wanted something classy-sounding and lady-like...
    So by including the "Ms" on it and with it hyphenated, it sounds very very formal
    I am a true lady....

Kaye is the initial letter of my given name, makes it easy when presenting credit card or bank card when dressed!

I use Samantha as well. I not only loved the name, but at work my assistant for some strange reason started calling me Sammy. My male name is Scott, so I've only kept the "S"

Geraldine
    Hello... I just feminised my forename Gerald to Geraldine. It suits my age and personality, and I more easily answer to it. Xxxx

I chose the name Kimberly because it close to my male name Kenneth

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    my female name was easy, my given name is Leslie and all of my life everyone has been expecting a girl to show up--made a big hit at sport camps when Leslie would show up assigned to the girls dorms: apparently they don't look at that little gender checkbox. Well, any way, I just dropped the last "e" so it is definitely a feminine form now--lesli

I signed in as phili since Phil was not available, and it is a nickname- but I'd rather be called by my given name Phil. My thinking is to be known by all as Phil, a man who likes to wear feminine clothes, and stands up for gender freedom.
    We are all beautiful...!

Mine was easy....don't use it yet, but in secret for years has been Norma Jean....not to steal anything, but is a play on my sisters name.