Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I took my name because it's closer to my real name

I picked Mary because it is very similar to my real name. I also adored an older lady named Mary. She was also my boss and she was married.

I picked my name since it was close to my wife's name . I did not really think about it but if I would change my name it would feel wierd to me .

I picked Andrea cause it's the feminine version on my name.and Sarah in honor.or my favorite cat who I grew up with.

I chose Bryana as it is just an addition to my first name. I never really used it before, even though I had come up with it many years ago.

Just always felt like a Wendy I picked that name many many moons ago. Never gave a thought about a middle name ?

I am one of the girls that thought heavy (but not enough) about my name and I even fabricated a back story for me. I am my brothers twin. I have a couple of photos (ala Paint Shop Pro) of us together to support the back story.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

The Croft I picked from Lara Croft's Tomb Raider, a favorite game of mine
    Joana I chose because I like.

Sue is straight forward and uncomplicated. Simples.

I chose Aelyn, firstly because I thought it sounded very pretty but also because of how it fits into my families background. I?m a nerd so I chose something found in mythology. It took me forever to feel comfortable choosing one to stick with!

I picked Jemima as it is the feminine version of my first name and something I was called by bullies in the playground because of my name and the Playschool TV programme character. Also shortens nicely to 'Mimi' which is about as quintessentially Trans/CD as you can get!

Hi Jemima, What a pretty name and I also love the shortened version of Mimi. I too was bullied when I was young and they used to say, Crissy is a sissy. that is the reason I picked Crissy as my girl name.
    Crissy

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    I want to jump in on this too, although I think I already shared with y'all why I chose Kimberly as my feminine name..... My real name is Kenneth, (I go by Kenny) and I don't know if there's a feminine version to Kenneth. Anyway, really the main reason I chose Kimberly was because for one, it's a beautiful name. But mostly, (and I do feel kinda embarrassed admitting this, but not really), I grew up watching the Power Rangers and the first Pink Ranger, (portrayed by the lovely Amy Jo Johnson), her character's name was Kimberly.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

When I was a youth they would call me Leslie after trying to pronounce my first name. After they mastered my male name they continued to call me by Leslie, The name I would have been given if I had been born female. My dad did finally have another daughter and her name is Leslie. She prefers women.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Mine was pretty easy really, and it was my older sis who named me the first time, and it stuck. She just added an 'a' to give me my femme name.

When I came out to my SO, we talked about names and she suggested Nadia. I liked the suggestion because I always felt naughty dressing discreetly.
    Years later, when I joined this site, I added Wren as a last name because it is one of my favorite birds, and birds are sort of symbolic of freedom with their flight and song.
    Unlike others, my name is a complete detachment from my male persona.

i chose sophia as i think it goes with my last name x

Ciara at the weekend
    Simple choice for me.
    Ciara is a female version of my given name = Kieran

Julie as would have been my girls name if i was not born as James

Suranne, from Suranne Jones and why not ?

Dana Marlena
    Dana - like the name, Marlena - the first gorgeous crossdresser I ever met

Tina is close to my male name. I see myself as female and male. I love both the female and male in me, as gender fluid.

Edie was just a short version of my first name

I picked the name Serina Marie because I've always thought it seemed like a pretty name.

It also contains my real first and last initals.

My first name is in honor of Nicole Brown-Simpson. The last name just sounds so girl next door, on a beautiful Summer day.