Thread: I saw you at "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"

I saw you at "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"

If you were at last night's showing of "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" at the Carolina Theatre in Durham, we were both in the lobby after the film. I ducked into the ladies' room, and when I came out you were gone, not that I would have had the nerve to say anything. I don't know whether you are trans, CD, or whatever, but nice to see a kindred spirit. If it wasn't obvious who I was, I was wearing jeans and a bright pink and green tie-dye-ish top, and of course forms and jewelry, with my own, now-shoulder-length dark hair. That was my second time at that theater en femme, and I really enjoy it. I usually go with my GG friend. I've also been there in drab many times.

It can be a bit daunting to approach another person who could be a CD or trans as you never know how you will be accepted.
    Probably best just to say hello and go from there.
    Always nice to go to the theatre, perhaps you will spot each other again.

Philipa Jane

Platinum Member
    Just a Nice compliment, You look Lovely would do,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!