Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I chose my name because there was a girl in my high school class that was named Janet and she was very beautiful and then it picked up Jenkins along the way not really sure where but it kind of. Flowed (Janet Jenkins) it has actually been very interesting to introduce myself to people as Janet and that they have only known me as her.

Bryce is a slight variations of my given name. Always liked the name Breanna though.

I went with Sophie because it's the name my parents would have given me had I been born a girl. I use it mostly for online purposes, when my friends call me it, it feels awkward. Maybe just need to get used to them not calling me Phil.

My given name is Christopher, so I went to Christina then shortened it to Tina. Interesting thing is though I've just discovered how much I love CDing, I'm almost 50, I picked my female name when I was 23. At the time I was thinking that if I was a girl that would be the name I would want. Now I can finally use it. :-)

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I think it was when I was around in 4th, 5th, 6th grade, there was a really good-looking girl at my school. Long dark straight hair, fair complexion. Intelligent. A bit on the quiet side, but still sociable enough. And she had that special something about her that drew me in.

Alas, she was in love with the school hunk who hit puberty early. I had no chance with her -- or, at least in my mind I didn't.

Her name was Laura, which I feel is a beautiful name for the right girl.

If she only knew that I swiped it from her!

My Mum was assured by the doctor that I would be a girl. Close! They could not fine the boy bits when I was born. My parents gave me the only name they had chosen-Catherine Anne. It was my Granny's name. So I had a double barrelled first name and no middle name. To my Mum-Mary Jane, her sister-Mary Elizabeth, and her best friend-Mary Grace, all thought this a good idea. I ended up developing to personalities, one masculine named Gabriel and one feminine-Catie-Anne. After Gabriel "introduced" me to our parents, my folks asked what name I used-Catherine Anne, what else. My Mum cried and both my folks asked why I had waited 18 years. They said they knew from the time I was little that they had a daughter. My Mum started calling me Caitlin-Catie in Irish. I am so glad they picked that name.

What a lovely story
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-02-2016 at 12:38 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

My name is Christopher. I actually got my femme name from my wife. Talking one night, she just referred to myother half as Crystal. It sounded nice and felt right. So here I am world, Crystal.

My wife gave me the name Jane because it was close to my real name so that's how I got me fem name

I chose rebecca because it's exclusively femminine ,I dont know of a male alternative ,other than that I just always liked how it sounds

I went with Molly because of the character Molly Millions from William Gibson's Sprawl Trilogy (Neuromancer, Count Zer0, Mona Lisa Overdrive). I don't really use a surname with it, but on the rare times I do I use one of the surnames Molly used in Gibson's books. I also use Molly/Moll as character names when I play a game like Fallout or Pillars of Eternity where I get to make my own character.

My birth name is Mark so I came up with Marcy which is the nickname for my hero character of Marcelo Hunter. The last name of Hunter is the last name of a beautiful woman who I am in love with.

Here is the opening paragraph of my hero biography.

Marcelo Hunter was born in 1968 to Ernest and Carmen Hunter in Longview, TX. In Germany, his father was known as Ernst Jäger but he changed it to Ernest Hunter upon immigrating to the United States in 1967. This was because his father, Günter Jäger, was supposedly a mad genetic scientist under the Nazi rule of Hitler. Carmen, who was from Spain, gave the name Marcelo because it is Spanish for little warrior. (Günter Jäger is German for warrior hunter).

My parents had always said they wanted a girl, Jessica was the name (i like my spelling better, lol), yet to this day, their health and failing memories have not allowed them to tell me what my middlle ame would have been. I want to know sothat not only thru memory and ink, but in name they will always be honored, knowing or not.

Bear in mind my dad is no idiot, i know he has a clue, too many VS bags to the house, but he qould never ask, their are too many other more important things to deal with here.
    Jessikah Rey will be free!

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I took my name Susan from a girl I had such a huge crush on in school. She was also a cheerleader. Soooooo tada! Susancheerleader was born.
    However I think I am going to drop the cheerleader part.
    Anyone know of a 53 year old cheerleader? I don't. So it's got to go. It doesn't fit my age.

Mine was actually fairly simple. When I was born, my parents chose not to know the gender. They picked Ashley Nicole if I was a girl. So later when I became a girl, that's the name I kept.

I chose lynnstar as my female name, mainly because i like the name lynn and star because i am a trekkie. Actually. Lynnstar was suppose to be Lynn Star but forgot to space between the two names.

I started with She and the rest just happened to fall in place

That is very cool.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I chose Peggy Nell Rump. I was trying to find a name that fits me and my korky personality. I am from the county, so I think everything just fell in to place. So for fun if I write my name down it will be Peg N. Rump

Samantha Lynn
    I chose Samantha after Samantha Fox a British singer and a page 3 sun girl when she was 16. I like large breasts and she has them so I chose her name. Samantha Lynn

I haven't put much thought into it until recently, as I just started really getting fully made up. I have a few ideas in my head but nothing really jumping at me. I think the leader is Ezri, but their are others. Maybe once I have finally looked into the mirror and decided yes, this is girl me, something will stick.

Hey! My name actualy came from video game. Creating my charcter for game (female, what a shock ) and i was suppose ti pick one of predefined names. And somehow Ashley realy get to me. Later i start using that name o lot on internet and my femme side like it to, so she got herself a name Also good thing is that Ashley is actualy unisex name.
    And little interesting story I ll add. Once I did those online fun test "What your name say about you". I know they arent serious and i didnt expect anything interesting from it. So I put in my femme name and I was very surprised with result. It was like reading about myself and exactly describe me as person. Almost made me to cry from sudden happines how it fit me. Coincidence? Nah, more like destiny I would say

I have three that are up for debate. Luz, Lucy and Inese (Greek) are the ones that other people recommended. Probably going to throw some other names into the pot.

On a whim recently I chose Natalie to be my female name. I took it after a girl I was absolutely crazy over in school. She was the perfect everything in my eyes but we grew up and grew apart as well. I still love the name though, hence why I chose it. <3 Natalie

While I'm still pretty new to this, I originally went with Jenna. I named myself after a awesome girl I used to work with.

I recently changed to Aimee for good. I decided to change after finding out that had I been born GG that would have been my name.

i've been meggan since forever. but i've contemplated changing my name to something more similar to my guy name.
    kinda feel that meggan makes me more anonymous and i'm getting tired of being hidden. since my guy name is david, dayna or simply dee sounds more... real.