Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

My mum used to tell me that when she brought me home from the Hospital on the bus ( this was Scotland in the 50,s no one we knew owned a car) She had to walk the 2 blocks from the bus stop to the house in one of the worst April showers she had ever been caught in. I always thought it an appropriate name to use seeing as I was brought out into the world during said showers. By the way my mother,now 84 bought me my first wig (over 40 years ago) and was the first person I ever told. She has a photo of me taken the first time I ever went out dressed and used to ask people who came over to the house if they would like to see a picture of her other daughter....I love my mum.

Aspiring Member
    My name is Kendra...female for Ken

Guy name

I went with the female version of my own name. Seems more natural somehow

Keri is a pretty close approximation of my boy name. I chose Melissa for a middle name for no reason, other than I liked the way they sounded together.

I always thought that Arriel was a pretty name since I first saw The Little Mermaid. Plus with my real name starting with A it seems to fit me well.

I kind of made up my first name out of parts of my real name. I am totally into High Heels so my femme last name became Talon, which means heel in spanish

TBH I wanted a name that had no relation to any part of my - or my wife's - life; didn't want any subliminal connections to other aquaintances that we have. I also needed to find one that I would find sympathetic (not sounding like a cheap tramp). After a fair bit of consideration I finally decided on Barbara. The name seems to fit me somehow... even my wife knows it (and pulls my leg a bit about it). But it suits me - it's a useable name in both the English and the German speaking world (we're in Switzerland)
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-09-2016 at 11:02 PM. Reason: removed reposts

One of my favorite song was My Michelle from Guns and Roses, and simply put that's where I came to like it. Puma is a young Cougar so that's where that is from haha

My female name is simply one of my favourite female names! Xx.

Grace was my first wife's name. She grew up on a farm in the country, a typical country gal with a great ass. Because she was built like a brick shithouse and flaunted it when around us, my final wife hated her. She took to calling her "Gracie Mae", what she considered to be a derogatory name. When I first began dressing, I used a more typical fem name, but Gracie Mae stuck with me and I soon adopted it. Its been the a great conversation starter for almost 30 years now.

Not sure why you would want to be built like any house but please tone it down on your next posts. It comes off as really misogynistic and male centric
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I chose the name "Kathy" because of the girl by that name who was in my life for a few years who I really cared about, but never really made it with her. Probably a good deal of that was because she lived about one hundred miles from me in southern New Mexico.
    We would always see each other at music festival days at the university I attended and at the All-State Music Clinics in Albuquerque in the Spring. When we met I was in about my second or third year of college and she was a h.s. junior. The four-piece garage band I was in played a dance at the teen center in her town and these 4 girls decided one would write fan letters to each of us. I had not even met her that night but we struck up a pen-pal relationship because we had so many things in common. Our friendship only went so far, because I think she got pregnant and could not tell me at the last All-state dance I took her to. The following year on band-tour the university band played at her school and she met me there and after lunch in the cafeteria she drove me to her home to say high to her mom again and there was a baby also.s It wasw a very short visit as I had to get back. We lost touch after that and I always regretted that I didn't follow up with her more. she was a sweetheart, a real honey.

bollywood beauty
    my name is anuprita. its an indian name that is somewhat unique. meaning of the name means "return of love". more than the meaning, i took it from a dear friend back when i was growing up. and now it has stuck to me (in my own mind) as my name.

I posted this once before but its been years. So here it is again.

Katherine was my Great-Aunt. My mother was her favorite niece. Apparently I was her favorite Great-Nephew. The feelings she had for my mother filtered down to me. I am not sure why, but sometimes I think my mother talked to her about my; lets call them special needs. Like most of us I use to get into my mothers closet when I young. I love trying on her shoes and other garments. Yes, she caught me a number of times. I remember the first time she chewed me out real bad. I was so scared she would tell Dad. She caught me again a few months later. This time she did get on me but it was a more tender speech, maybe trying to understand why I was doing it. Up until my mothers death we never really talked about me being Transgender or anything like that; but her comments over the years lead me to believe she knew about my internal conflict and knew more than she ever disclosed to me.

When ever Aunt Katherine would visit she would always spend time with me. Of course she would see the other 3 boys in my family but never really spent time with them. Sometimes when her and mother were in the kitchen talking she would have me come in to sit with them and have cake or pastries. Thinking back now it seems strange but if I was a young girl it would have been perfectly normal. I believe that Aunt Katherine knew more about me than I did.

Katherine was years ahead of her time. In the days when women took care of the house and let the man be the foremost figure in the house hold; Katherine was in a completely different category. She was strong willed, and wasn’t afraid to speak her mind. She irritated my father. Mother knew when to hold her peace around dad, but not Katherine. Katherine was married but her husband died when I was very young and I don’t remember him. Mother always referred to him as a good man. Katherine never had any children so my brothers and I were more of her adopted family. Of all the Aunts/Uncles and Great Aunts/Uncles in my life, Katherine was the one I truly loved. She always treated me in a way that just made me feel good. Whether that was because she treated me more like a little girl than a little boy, I don’t really know. I do remember her telling me a number of times; “What a pretty little girl you would have made”. An NO, she didn’t pinch my check.

I spend years dressing in private and referring to myself by a number of different names. When I finally decided to take my Cross-Dressing public, and venture out of the house dressed, I chose a final name that fit the internal women I wanted to represent. Katherine Ann Barns.

My name is Samantha. Its my ex girlfriends name but I chose it before I was with her before i truly admitted to myself that i was a crossdresser

Nothing Earth shattering here. I didn't want to just make something up at random, so I use the letters of my initials (in no particular order). And an extra "m" for a touch of femininity. My last name is a play on my real first name, though.

Banned Read only
    There are many girls named Stephanie on this site so I had to add something at the end of the name to get it posted. So, Stephanie47 is comprised of my birth year, 1947. I was the second son born after World War II. My parents or at least my mother thought the perfect family would be an older brother and a younger sister. Well, the sperm worked fine for the first born, who was named after my grandfather. My older brother's middle name is Stephen to honor my grandmother whose name was Stefi. I don't know what my mother was thinking. Then I came along, but, I was suppose to be a girl. Sperm did not come through the second time. What to name a second son? How about Stephen, which like I said was also my older brother's middle name. I swear my mother was not slugging down shots when she came up with this. I had heard too many times when really really young that I was suppose to be a girl. Fast forward and guess what happened. Duh! Another kid eleven years later. What sex? Why a girl. What to name her? How about Stephanie? So we now have three offspring with Stephen or Stephanie in their names. No prize for originality.

So when I enrolled on this forum I thought. Heck, I was born before my younger sister, and, I was suppose to be her. So I selected Stephanie. At the time I had been estranged from my sister. Since then we have gotten back together. Maybe I would have chosen a different name. Later than that I found out my grandmother's middle name was Elisabeth. Had I know at the time I enrolled on this site would I have chosen Elisabeth? No, that's the name my wife chose for our daughter. That would be just too creepy.

Interesting.
    The S.O. asked (when we had The Talk) if I had a name for my feminine identity; that woman that lives inside me. I told her "No. My name is (male name)." I've always gone by that male name and, frankly, never gave it a thought that my femme side had its own name, identity and life She was, and is, a part of Me. So, I don't live by another name when I live dressed..... though the thought is becoming more appealing.

When I joined the Forum, I had to have a screen name. I borrowed something from Mom, of course. I like the ring of Ilene. Kind of an old fashioned name with a bit of elegance to it. It's an honor. When I'm dressed, I am a dead ringer for her.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Shelly just fits for me. I started out with Michelle but my friends shortened to to Elle which I wasnt crazy about and then a friend said that the name name Shelly fits me. It did. I loved it and now everyone calls me by the name that just fits me. Shelly

I chose my name based on the first letters of my first and middle name. I thought and thought about it for a long time. I thought of Kathy, Kerry, Keri, ECT, but they just did not feel right. I had alsways really liked the names Karen and Marie. As I sat on it and contemplated the name, I really liked the look of it being spelled with a "Y" and not an "E". It was at that time Karyn Marie came to life. I recently came out to my wife, at which time she asked if I had a girls name. I said I did, and she asked what it was. I told her and she said she really liked the name and felt it was so pretty. She even asked if she could call me Karyn whether I was dressed or not. Of course, I was ecstatic and said YES!!
    Last edited by Karyn Marie; 10-23-2016 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Spelling error

My real name begins with a K so wanted my CD name to do so too. I used to work with a girl called Katrina who wore very high heels and pencil skirts so I chose to copy her name. She used to bite her nails badly though and I love to paint mine red so put the two together. She obviously had no idea what i was into.

Rebecca is a name i always loved and when I saw myself as a girl for the first time properly I just knew that is what my name is

Also I liked the fact that it shortened to Becky & Bec both of which I really love too. In addition I have no relatives or friends called Rebecca and it could not be further away from my male name. The name also fits in really well with my heritage and is very feminine - ticks all my boxes

First of all, I would like to point out that, in spite of the fact that I very frequently cross-dream, I generally tend not to want to use a female name when I will be cross-dressing (in short, while the idea of being/becoming a woman actually extremely strongly appeals to me, actually living as a female/woman would unfortunately cause me to become dysphoric; indeed, my brain is unfortunately simply not wired in a way which causes me to identify as female ).

However, if I had to choose a female name, I would certainly choose Danielle; indeed, it is the female version of my actual first name and I certainly like the way that it both looks and sounds!

My femme name is Eve. I didn't always have one, but spending the better part of my life fielding: "nice to meet you Adam, where's Eve?" made it an easy choice. Plus it's fun to laugh on the inside knowing she's not far, lol.

I know I posted on here a long time ago but I have officially one up with a name. The name is Angelica. I like Angelica because "Angel" applies to me. Sweet, kind, innocent, and caring sums up my personality .