Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I couldn't decide between the 2 names so I used both 😊 they both have a love for high heels like me so it made sense.

hello all im so glad to be here thank you so much
    i picked my name out that i could relate to that made me feel free marina rey coleman

Hello girls. My female name is of course Jessie (with the i) it feels natural to my feminine side and its what i like and suits me

I guess I suffer from multiple personalities. I have two very distinct female personas. Maria is a 36C, likes mid length dresses and capris, flat sandals and 3 to 4 inch heels. Then there's Jenny. She's a 36D, loves mini skirts and very short, tight, dresses, 5 to 6 inch heels-no platforms. She also never wears a bra. She tends to come out whenever alcohol is involved.

I decided on a name that was the female version of my own have, Brianna

My name Polly was given to me by a mistress and as I have a passion for pvc she added it to the end so I am pollypvc

looked for one I really liked

hi there ladies. For me, i went through numerous femme names before i came to my current one. I don't know why I chose Shirley; I just like the sound of the name and for me as a CD, it just seemed to fit the bill so to speak!

I am new to this my real name is Edwin so Edwina would work but I dont like. As I have support from my wife I think I will ask her what she wants to call me. Any thoughts on that

To be honest, Lucy was an afterthought. As I said in my introduction, I have never developed a female persona; after spending some time reading the threads and forum I just went with the flow and thought up of Lucy just because I use the male name Lucius on other forums and networks I frequent. And it sounded nice

I went with Rachel only because when my mom was pregnant with me she was sure I was a girl and had decided on the name Rachel. I don't know if it fits me or if I actually like it. I have been going as Rachel in forums etc., but only for a pseudonym. Not until my wife recently asked me if I had a female name did I actually question what it would be.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeltownfella View Post
    I am new to this my real name is Edwin so Edwina would work but I dont like. As I have support from my wife I think I will ask her what she wants to call me. Any thoughts on that
    Steeltownfella = Stella!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Steeltownfella = Stella!
    wow that is awesome. Is it weird it made me feel fuzzy. I will use that on here. Tnx so much. 💓

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Stella will be my new name.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    My pleasure, glad you like it!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

My mom would have called me Susie. I think she wanted a girl.

I've always preferred the female version of my name, Erin was an easy pick. It also works out nice as it's just a natural extension of my feminine self.

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Hmm. Bailey is the name of a girl I had a crush on for a long time, and I imagined that if I'd been born a girl, I would have wanted to look like her. So I went with that for awhile, including when I signed up here.

If I HAD been born a girl, my parents would have named me Amanda, and I do have the middle name too but I'm feeling like maintaining my privacy on that. Anyway, I've occasionally used that name when ordering femme products online and stuff.

The name I go by lately is also one I'd prefer to keep to myself (because this one is very public), but basically: I took this name from one of my characters in World of Warcraft. I like the way this character's personality has turned out in RP. She's a lot like me, and a lot like how I think I would be if I'd been born a girl. And amusingly, that character also took her name from a girl I'd had a crush on for a long time. :P

Michelle would off been my name if I was been born a girl. And it feels right as well.

I have had "my name" since day 1 -- not sure if that is good or not. It was given to/suggested by the woman that helped me with my dressing interest. She picked it because I reminded her of a very famous person with the name. Anyway, she had a service that supported cross-dressers and worked with me to shop for a very basic wardrobe. In retrospect, the outfit and wig were "very, very, very basic and inexpensive", but I was happy to finally indulge that part of my personality and also, to know someone that did not judge me. While the basics are all gone now, the name continues.

My femme name is simply a play on my male name. My wife suggested it after we tried a couple of other variations on the same theme.

I wish my parents could remember what they might have named me if I had been a girl. I'm named for my father, but even that was simply because they couldn't agree on what to name me. Alas they can't even remember what names they both originally chose.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

I only joined a little while ago, I was flicking through this site (I hadn't read all that much of it at that point) when I decided I wanted to make an account. For some reason I thought that rather than peoples usernames here being indicative of their chosen female name, a lot of usernames were just puns based off of female names instead. I had just finished watching an episode of a TV show where they go to a bar called L-Street so that was the first thing that popped into my head and I put it down.

next thing I know, everyone in that 1st thread I posted was calling me Elle so I was like 'well, I guess that's my name now'.

As far as unexpected names go, it couldve been a lot worse.

I was born a boy so i got the name Richard but i always loved Rachel

My female name is o e I have always imagined it would have been, Lydia Jean Truheart, and I love it all the more.

I am Norma. I just love that name as it is a very fem name. I just wish I could look as fem as my name.

I found out that Michelle would have been my name if I had been born a girl.