Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I'd toyed around with names, but nothing serious until I'd started reading this thread. I chose Erica because of I soap opera my mom would watch before she took me to afternoon Kindergarten. She was a main character, married to a character who shared my given name. She's the type of woman that I wanted be like, beautiful, glamorous, sexy!

OK, I've been mulling this over for the last few weeks. I thought about a few dozen names, all of which have different levels of meaning. Former girlfriends' names, crushes I had, strong women in my life, in general, classic names, pretty names I've always liked, names I could have been given if I had been a girl...

It still felt random. I came up with some good ones, but none of them felt like they had anything to do with me. But I kept thinking about it. Something was bothering me about this.

Finally, I had a powerful epiphany (as you do) while driving to work. I'm half-French-Canadian, and my parents gave me a good idea for naming my children: choose a name that works for both sides of your kid's background, to give a connection to both parents. In my case, something French that works in English, too. I'd been pondering this for my feminine name all along, but the name Marguerite came to me. That wasn't it, either, but I thought in English it would be spelled Margaret, which also wasn't it. But if you translate it to English, the French word "marguerite" becomes:

DAISY!

All of a sudden, all of the feminine tendencies I'd had all my life coalesced into a coherent sense of taste and style. The name Daisy triggered this new way of perceiving my femininity as something whole within me, rather than a random set of occasional impulses I would act on then forget. I perceived that my femininity goes deep into my soul, and I've been suppressing it all these years, even as I've indulged it here and there with adventures in bathing suits and lingerie. The fact that I hadn't discovered my feminine name was a symptom of just how tightly I held it back, as recently as my previous post.

So now, I'm proud and happy to declare that I am Daisy. I'm updating my online presence accordingly.

Lifetime TGirl
    For many years I called myself Sian but most people spelled it incorrectly and so after watching TV one day I saw a character called Georgia and it just hit me like a hammer; That's my name! And so from then onwards I have called myself Georgia xxx I love it.

Oh, my name was so easy. My initials are GEE, so when "en femme" I become Geena, or GEE N/A.

For me, I've always been attracted to the fluidity and changeable nature of water. It also has a very feminine aspect to it, which I am in harmony with.

I feel that coming to know myself and understand who I am and why I am the way I am has been a journey that has taken me far from where I started to where I am now, with many surprising twists and turns along the way. There have been times where I felt like a tranquil pool, content to be where I was, and others where I felt I was rushing far too fast in uncertain circumstances for my comfort.

I don't have all the answers, and I don't even understand the questions, but I'm enjoying just finding my way as I make my journey downstream.

I feel that I'm small and insignificant in the larger scheme of things, and I'm fine with that. I don't want to be anything of importance, I'm content in being a small, quiet little brook, as peaceful and as feminine as possible.

So it was easy for me to be Brooke, since I always have been her.

Banned Read only

My Female Name Was A No Brainer!.....Scarlett

This was really an easy one for me. Like I noted in my title of my reply - the name selection was a no brainer. My last name is O'Hara so Scarlett was simply a perfect fit! And I always liked the name. It just sounds cute and sexy at the same time which are a couple of adjectives I attempt to incorporate every time I dress as Scarlett!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi everyone, i use Nic simply because it's a female version of my given name.
    Strangely, although i am still in the closet, a few of my friends have been spelling it this way for years. Maybe they sussed my feminine side long before i discovered it....

Banned Spammer
    Well I just used a short form of my real name Steven I just go by Steph or Stephanie. Makes it easier and seems ok to me. Not exactly what I wanted but it works for now.

When I started trying on feminine clothes around 11 or 12,a new family moved in next to us,and there was this young lady,about 16,17 who was the most Beautiful girl I had
    ever seen,she was perfect.Her name was Connie.though they moved away after a year,i always remembered her.So when I took a name,there was no other name but Connie.

I have used many first names in the past!
    Then in the late '90's after my Daddy died I took his name Alex by changing Alex to ' AL ' then added ' I C I A ' and you get Alicia :-)

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Nic ~ View Post
    Hi everyone, i use Nic simply because it's a female version of my given name.
    Strangely, although i am still in the closet, a few of my friends have been spelling it this way for years. Maybe they sussed my feminine side long before i discovered it....
    I think you're onto something Nic!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyxD View Post
    I chose my name Sarah! Because it's the girls name who was my first crush and I truly envy all those with the name as well as the life the original Sarah has lived and is living I'm jealous of the name and the person I guess is what I'm trying to say

I got my fem last name from a '80's movie called Heathers ! Call center " Hello Alicia Heathers speaking how may I direct your call?"

I found it difficult to decide my en femme name. I went with Karu as it's one my wife's favorite Anime characters, "Karula". I like how different it is, like how different I feel when I dress up. 😊

Do you ever pick names of girls you know in rl?

I'm a Star Wars fan, particularly of the mandalorians. In mando'a adika refers to a child of either gender. Felt fitting that I would take a name that was based on something with duality. Btw mandalorians don't care if you are man, woman, gay, straight, trans or not. They have no separate terms for son/daughter, mother/father.

I have a problem with names. I've had so many female names it's really just a joke. 'Wen' is just one random name I picked when I joined this site 13 years ago. I've got many others. At least six I can count offhand that I am addressed by in different circles. I wonder why this is that no name ever satisfies me or signifies my personality?
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Spiritfox (spirit for short) is a nickname I've used for a long time, but I got a recommendation from one of the members here is to use Foxie. I like it, but Ill probably change it eventually

Banned Read only
    My male name is Patrick, but all my ID only has Pat on it so it goes well at all places I have show my ID. My twin sisters name is Patricia she goes by patty.

For me, choosing was really difficult because every name brought a face to mind and I wanted my identity to be solely mine. I've always liked the celtic name Arianwen and I don't know anybody by that name, and I like the shortened version of Rian. Another name I really like is Moya, but I know 2 of those.

Rian

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I chose my name "Susan" because I like that name. And the first girl I had a crush on was Susan. The "Cheerleader" part. Susan was also a cheerleader.

Banned Spammer
    I think I am going to go with Kairi.

It's not very common, means melody or ocean. Both flow and ebb, one with the control of the owner, one without.
    Kinda makes sense to me. I am a man hence the control but often like to look like a woman, hence without.

Plus I think it's a pretty name
    Last edited by SometimesKairi; 04-02-2017 at 03:15 AM.

I chose Erin, Celtic Goddess of Power and Intelligence. I have Irish heritage and I just like the name. Sort of genderfluid like I am. ;-)

For years my female name was Veronica or Victoria, I couldn't really decide. The first time I dressed up for therapy, also the first time I went in public, my therapist greeted me with, "Hi Petra!" and it stuck. I love the name Petra Victoria.

Genderblur Francene Lola Dupree's Avatar
    I chose Francene because I was obsessed with Frank the Rabbit from Donnie Darko when I was first starting to develop a fem persona. I spelt it oddly by mistake the first time but stuck with it because it's different, and I like different.

My middle name Lola was to reflect my live of historic racing cars, and Lola made some of the prettiest.

My last name Dupree is the surname of a californian rapper, which was the obvious choice for a white boy from the countryside...

...thus, Francene Lola Dupree xXx
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-13-2017 at 10:43 PM. Reason: English only

Hi,

I picked the name of a girl I knew in the past, I liked the name. Not sure if using the name of someone from the past is a good idea or not??

Rachelle

That sounds fine. I have just joined and I'm Girlina

I thought Lacey was a soft feminine name. I originally wanted Tiffany but that did not last. (Wife had an aversion to it)
    I've tried kaylie as well but my online account at the time went to Lacey so I've decided to stay that way to keep up a continuity. Had my parents had a girl I'd just have ended up with my sister's name so that didn't quite sit right.
    Also Lacey is a description for some of the underwear I'm so akin to wearing in secret.