Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I chose LeeAnne because the name fits and I have always loved this name. I just feel like a LeeAnne. I have yet to go out in public as LeeAnne, but the day will come and soon hopefully.

Hi Everyone! I am new to this site and very appreciative I was allowed to join. I don't have my female name and was looking for suggestions. My name is Michael so my first thought is Michelle. Thanks again.

I suppose my username doesn't show my female name, but I chose the name Kate originally because I thought I looked like a Kate. Recently I had a conversation with my mom though and to my surprise, she told me that she was contemplating the name Katie as a name for me if I were to have been born a female! Guess I picked the right one!

Hello the name I choose is Miranda I an recently discovered by my SO and never choose a name until she asked me if I had one

I changed my name to Kate back in 97 after watching Kate Winslet play Rose on the titanic.
    Kate

I chose Lesley because it seemed right and I remember as a young, very basic (wearing mums skirts and dresses in secret) crosddresser that this would be my name if I were a girl.

I spent a day searching the web for female names. I remember I had a million rules about what it would not be and no clue what I was looking for. Finally, I stumbled over the name I chose. It seemed right immediately. So, here's Camilla. I've never known anyone by that name so I had no negative connotations. Thanks!

I'm not sure where Jessica came from but started using online and was part of me when I started dressing my last name comes from short version of my first name and middle name.

I originally chose Tisiphone with a short version of Tis, until I resolved some of my underlying anger and realized that I was not actually an avenging fury. After some thought I chose Cathy because it would have been my name had I been DFAB, and I like the name.

Hi everyone, I chose to go with Jessica because it sounds so sweet and also because it's in close resemblance to my male name. When I shorten Jessica I like to go with Jessi

Femal name

I go by Sonny both as a man and Lady. My Mamma nick named me Sonny when I was a baby cause I was playing with the sun beams in my crib. Awe isn't that cute. Been Sonny for 49 years and it's a non gender specific name.

Greta Garbo is probably my favorite film actress of all time, so I took my first name from her. I chose "Goldfarb" for the alliteration and because it accurately reflects my Jewish heritage (which I cannot hide without or without makeup -- gotta rock this nose of mine while in both genders!).

Here is what I posted back in Oct, when I decided to take a step forward:

Gretchen was a girl in sixth grade. She was a tomboy beauty that became my best neighborhood friend. A whiz at climbing trees and fences, with hair like dark spun gold with sun-bleached streaks, and amazingly white and straight teeth and perfect lips, she had a lively, teasing way about her. I was smitten. One day I saw her in a dreamy dress, hose and heels about to leave for a wedding, and I was just paralyzed by the sight. My heart was on the verge of leaping from my chest. I couldn't get the image out of my head. As I analyzed my thoughts over the weeks to come I realized I had a real problem. I was no normal 11 year old boy crushing on his first puppy love. I didn't just want to be with her, I actually wanted to BE her...and especially be able to wear what she was wearing. It was seared into my psyche, a truly formative moment. I have loved the name ever since, and if or when I become a woman, that’s who I will be.

My search for a name started about 4-5 weeks ago. Until then picking a name was never that important to me. I didn't realize how wrong I was. Until then I was just a guy that put on women's clothing. Then a conversation with another CD made me realize that I desired and needed to become a woman not just dress as one. Then the search for a name started. I searched many sites for feminine names and came up with a list of 15 or so names. Each day I'd look at each name and close my eyes while thinking of that name. One by one I'd delete the names. That took about 3 weeks until I was down to two or three. None of the other names made me feel quite as feminine as my true name Tammy does. To this day I still get a rush when I close my eyes and say Tammy. I'm sorry it took me so long to find you Tammy but now we'll be together forever!

My name is Wendy. It has a nice bubbly feel to it.

Samantha comes from Bewitched, the 60's TV show. She was beautiful and I loved her character.

I've always had "Linda" in the back of my mind for many years. One thing that was important to me was having an age-appropriate name. I'm in my mid-50s so some of the newer names that are currently in vogue wouldn't fit me as they wouldn't have been used when I was born. I recently added the "Anne" as I'm from the south and many women use two names and I thought "Linda Anne" was both age-appropriate and was reflective of my southern roots. Plus I just like the sound of it. It sounds right for the woman that I know I am.

My name was chosen by my transsexuals friend. You know what it's fitting. Thanks to her she show a young confused boy, how sexy he is as a young female.

Alison was a friend I had in high school. I always loved the name and thought it was very feminine. She was also very feminine, how she moved, spoke and dressed. The name has stuck with me since thend.

My wife picked my name. She said had we had girls instead of boys, Kassy and Rene would have been the names she'd have chosen. So, I'm Kassy 😆

My girlfriend named me Tonya, after Tony Stark. She got inspiration from an Iron man poster. I liked it, had a dear childhood friend by that name and I just stuck with it.

I wish I had a cool story but the name Candi just popped into my head when I was deciding on what my female name should be. I wanted a sexy name and Candi was perfect!

My names beginning feels quite dumb but a few years back my wife said, "Im gonna call you Mandy", Puzzled by that particular choice, I said' "why" she said, "Well you are a MAN but look what you're wearing to bed". So Mandy was born

I always had a thing for Angie Dickinson. And after the stones song Angie I had to have that name.
    Angie

I would have been named Heather had I been born female... But what really sold it was the redhead that lived down the street as a kid. What a fox! I wanted to be her lol