Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Esther, because i like the name and it might actually be the name my mom would have chosen for me if i were a girl, so she once told me. She likes weird old testament names. My real name is also quite biblical. The last name is random. I had to add something because the name Esther was already taken on this forum. Who took my name before I did? You have good taste in names.

With my love for Southern Belle dresses, I needed something that was southern sounding... then I got thinking and came up with Allie Bellema... which if spoken fast enough, almost sounds like I'm saying Alabama in a southern style play of words. Alabama being a southern state (despite me living in the Midwest), worked perfectly!

I actually have no idea what it was about Emma that called to me. I was looking at a list of girl names because there was never a name that I identified with and I saw Emma. I've always liked the name. I think it sounds pretty and like a younger girl. So I said, why the heck not? And for a whole 3 days now I've been Emma on here!

Turns out, it means "whole" which I felt like was fitting since I'm exploring another side of myself. Just trying to become wholly me.

Hi there, I'm brand spanking new here and my name is Robyn. I was born Christopher and my grandma other wanted my mom to name me Christopher Robin. My mom was having no part of it. As a boy born in the 70s when we had books, I read Winnie The Pooh and it's just one of those things. Everyone that knows me describes me as tiger though lol. So although I go as Robyn, I like to think of Christopher Robyn in girls clothes and it's just his and pools lil secret! Hello everybody pleased to meet you!
    Robyn

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hey there Emma! I love that name and always love to hear a story where the universe tells us that we are right where we are supposed to be!
    Hugs, Robyn

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    I decided after much deliberation to go with Melissa for a number of reasons firstly because I like it and it shortens nicely to Mel, secondly it has the same number of letters as my guy name and the same initial letter so my cherished reg (a gift) on my car still has significance.

I actually sat here for a long time thinking of what mine might be, i had never really considered it before having never tried to pass in public etc. I um'd and ah'd for ages going through favourite actress',musicians, friends etc before simply settling for what was my gut instinct to begin with....a feminised version of my own name (im sure you can guess what that is). Its simple and yet somehow just feels right, much love to all of you ladies and your creative names but I am simply Davina a cross dresser x

It was my wife really who gave me my female name. She used it the first time she saw me dressed even though i was not fully dressed. Its the female version to my Male name. I happen to love both. Seasons Greetings to all.

Mine was named after a girlfriend I had a long time ago, back in school. Always thought as I got older that I should of put more effort into that relationship, because nowadays her body type is what I am attracted to now. Might not be the coolest story out there. lol

I studied French in collage so I wanted a French sounding name. Monique sounds very mysterious and intriguing to me.

Paula because Paul is my middle name and it is the name of a past girlfriend who has now passed away.

I chose Cathern because I liked it and Kelly because I look like an old tire. The two of them seemed to go together. The spelling of Cathern is off the main track of names which was the vogue when I first started dressing. That was how CDs knew each other by their bad spelling. Now I always liked Kelly because it's Irish. I'm not Irish but I have friends who are and all of them always seemed to be really good people. That's my Good Feet Story.

I chose Jessica as my first name because I have always loved that name and still do. I chose Ashley as my middle name also a name I really liked and I couldn't chose which one I liked more for my femme name.

I chose Jasmine partially because I wanted a "J" name to match my male name, and partially because I love flowers. When trying to choose a female name, I originally thought of Rose because I have always liked that name, and I got to Jasmine because it is also a flower.

I don't know how or when it came up, but I recall my mother once telling me that would have been my name had I been born female. Plus, I think it suits me.

I chose Michele kinda like many others as an offshut of my male name. and like others my mother wanted a girl but got me instead. she constantly let me know that she was cheated by having me and not a daughter. besides It is very femme.

As with most I chose my name by feminizing my Male name. And then reversing my first and second name. Honestly for as long as I can remember I was always called by my middle name. So it’s about time I made the change somewhat official somewhere.

Banned Read only
    I'm Gunta, which is first part of my real first name

Christine

Christine Jasmine.

My name evolved in a few different ways. The Christine part was easy, a femme version of my male name - and come to find out, if I were born female it's what my parents would have name me anyways.

The Jasmine part stems from the movie Aladdin. I was infatuated with Jasmine from the movie (and I still like Disney Princesses). I was an avid user of IRC chat back in the early Internet days, and I had a handle of PJasmine (short for Princess Jasmine). That evolved to C Jasmine, then eventually Christine Jasmine.

Christina cam from my mega crush on Christina Aguilera, and from a good friend of the family, a strong woman I admire. Marie is just a pretty name, that actually is my daughter's middle name now.

There are so many beautiful names, it was a difficult choice! Ultimately I chose a unisex name that I liked for the first name, and Adams after one of my favorite actresses. I felt the two parts went together well.

I came up with Janessa due to a ex girlfriend a long time ago and recently decided that would be my femme name what do you all think

My name wasn't really an active process of what I want to be called. It was more like, what is going on in me, I AM Renee. I have no idea where I got that name at the time. Nor have I ever wavered on that choice for 40+ years.

Lucianna

I go by lucianna. Lucy for short. Off of my middle name Lucian. Hi everyone.

In high school I was making a name for a girl video character and didn't want to use my name. At the time I liked this girl who's first name started with "A" and last name started with "Sew" so I made the name Asew. And it has always been my go to name for video game girl characters. I am not sure how much I identify with this name in real life though. By the way I pronounce it like ah-sue.

My wife and I told her best friend about my dressing and she asked if I should when dressed I should be called a female variant of my male name. I don't really like that (too close). I definitely prefer Asew over that.

I’m new to this forum, but chose the name Lynne after my wife’s middle name. I thought that since this is such a personal aspect of my life, I’d like to have a deep connection to whatever name I picked. Honestly though, I secretly dreamed of being able to get a full body transformation and reveal to my wife, who could then look at me and give me my name. But it’s somewhat a “chicken vs egg” thing in the sense that I’d like to use this forum to continue to learn about dressing, relationships, and myself and I needed to have something to use to sign up... so here I am!