Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Alexis Rex is a bit of play on words, its sort of an anagram, or a bit of Green Language.
    A=1
    LEX= Law
    is
    REX=King

It represents my realization of Truth. 1 Law is King, or simply, Law is King.
    A King is not the Law. Man can make no Laws, Laws make Man.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Daisy - I'm a bit of a cow you know. When I was a kid all cows in books or on telly that had names were called either Daisy or Buttercup, with the exception of Ermintrude from the Magic Roundabout but even she had a Daisy in her mouth all the time. Moo moo

My name Susan was given to me by my Mom. She wasn't always a pleasant woman as we grew up and used taunt me by saying things like "what's the matter Susan, someone stolen your tights?" If I was upset or angry. What she didn't know was that actually I had discovered the joys of her lingerie drawer and was already at that time dressing in her undies, clothes AND tights when she was out. So instead of making me more upset I saw it as an acceptance of my other self!

I choose Emily because its contrived from my male personae Matt.

Very first post btw

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My Name is Emily

It is contrived from my male personae Matt

Hi!!

I am a Latina - from Latinoamerica, not the US - and I looked for names in both English and Spanish that would feel natural to my female side. One day, I was reading "Valentina" by Guido Crepax and that night I felt that was my name, finally!

I should say that Valentina is a very common name in both Spanish and Italian, and not at all exotic😊

For my last name... my real last name is very aristocratic sounding and carries some historic weight. I wanted to get away from that and I chose Rossi, which is the most stereotypically common last name in Italy (kind of like Smith in English ) and also on Latin America, where there was a lot of Italian immigration.

Also, Rossi means red (in plural in Italian) and my baseline look is with a red-brown wig.

Love love
    Val

My name is Sara Blue. I have always thought Sara was a pretty and feminine name, Sara is the female name I have given myself. The last name of Blue, when I was trying to find a Sara.xxxx email, nothing worked, I started trying random words and “Blue” went. In a normal family, parents choose a first name but have no control over the last. I accept that. With “Blue” I am not a sad person, nor is that my favorite color, it is simply my chance given last name.

Sasha is a play on my real name - but had I transitioned I think I would have chosen it for real.

Actually my real first name started off as a male one but now it has been hi-jacked as a female one, so I could actually use my real name and most people would assume I'm female. A few years ago I used to post on a music forum using my real name and for a long time the others on the forum thought I was a girl.
    Sasha

I looked in the mirror one day and gasped s little. “OMG. I look just like my mother. I have her eyes”. And she looked just like Marsha Brady back in the day, so I went with it. Also, Marcia is a play on my real name, so it was easy.

Mandy is just a play on my real name. No real reason other that that.

Mandy

by jo an of "I Love It Girl" in Fremont,CA. The first time see saw me she said "You are becki. What a nice way to meet. We became very close friends. She let me work in her store on my vacations. Jo An was the best mentor.

Misty is a play on the initial of my name, D. We had a friend who went by the name Miss V for her alternative life style. I started using "Miss D", which eventually became Misty.

I've gone through a few names these last 2 decades haha! But the most recent one I've been using is:

Derah

My birth name is Derek. After watching her youtube videos for months, I ordered and completed a Guidebook to Gender Identity by Darah Hoffman. I was really inspired by her and likes how our names were somewhat similar. I also really like 5-letter names XD

I'm a fan of shorter names, and know a few strong awesome ladies with the name, thus Lisa

It just kind of "happened" for me. Until I saw myself completed there was no pre-conceived name. I just looked into the mirror at myself and there she was, Marissa and it has stuck ever since.

I chose my femme name in honor of my parents. My Dad was Jan and my mom was Josephine, so Janine was born.

My name just came to me one day in my early adult days of cross dressing again. I like the name.

My BF and Style Guru Millisense's Avatar
    I look like a Millie, and I have about that much sense.
    Actually I look just like a Peggy, but I don't like that name.
    Call me Millie, or call me Peggy if you just can't help yourself. I'll understand.
    Last edited by Millisense; 07-25-2018 at 05:07 PM.

My name was sort of "stolen" from Shakespeare. I took my last name from an e-mail friend from years ago, who once jokingly proposed to me. I jokingly replied 'Yes!". Now, I wish it hadn't been a joke.

My name was given to me by a female dom.
    It is Sharon
    Thanks

Eboni Robinson is the name of a beautiful young lady I had a crush on when I was younger. Her name always stuck with me and it just WAS my femme name.

Explorer
    Jessika Robin... I know a fantastic woman named Jessica and I tweaked it to be me. Robin comes from an amazing friend that teaches me things and helps me be who I am.

I have been using the name AJ online for sometime now; it is a mixture of my first name and the nickname my friends called me.

My name is many, many years old now. I never thought I'd still be using it so I went with something simple. Mary Jane shoes were popular at the time, but I'm definitely not a Mary. The name Casey popped in my head and it stuck.

I luv my name Cleo

I went Danika