Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I chose Jen because of a girl in high school that i thought had amazing style and would wear what she wanted. Like stiletto heels to school..

Hi girls. This my first post I bought a set of 2nd hand sports gear from a GG friend called Emer (E-mer) who had written her name on all her stuff, and it became a sort of affectionate nickname for me in the club because I was walking around with Emer, Emer, Emer written all over me. Later I decided I needed a girl name and I figured... well, I kind of have one already, so E-mer it is. Eemz is just a variant of that like Jaz for Jasmine
    Last edited by Eemz; 10-29-2018 at 10:00 AM. Reason: add GG

Bea is just a substitute for B which is one of my initials.

I named myself Star which is something I have a tattoo of and is modified version of my name.

I picked out my name for an online game character. I wanted to be a female in it. I picked Barbara because I have known a lot of Barbaras and they all seemed to be very nice people. I couldn't think of any that weren't.

For as long as I can remember I've always been drawn to the name Natalie, but I have a list of about 20 different names that I'm trying to decide on. It's a struggle.

Haley, Kayla, and Amber are a few top contenders too.

Sorsha Willow is just a combination of characters from the movie "Willow"....lol. Sorsha is a beautiful name though...

Think jezola works for me dressed or not ?

I’ve had a couple but Katrina/Kat is here to stay. My wife and I have a little inside joke where we say things or each other are “like a cat” and it’s kind of an uber feminine performance of that line. When I questioned the names I had chosen for myself, I thought if I’m like a cat, why not just be a Kat. Coming out to my wife was such a major positive milestone in my life, that I consider Katrina’s birthday to be that day... so I thought it fitting that one of our feminine little games would inspire my name. I also wanted something with the same first letter as my real name, so that I could get cards issued with just my first initial.

I just feel like a Lauren when I'm dressed. Don't know why...

I knew a woman named Joan. She and I were a lot alike, though never together. If I were to be a woman, I would want to be like her, H\hence Joannie

I never picked a female name until relatively recently. I looked on the Social Security Administration's web site and found lists of the most common names by birth year. Looking up my male first name, I then found the corresponding female name (either by rank or by percentage, I forget which). Since most people know me by the diminutive form of my male name, I decided to adopt the diminutive form of the female name. Thus Becky was born.

B.

I think I replied to this thread when I first joined here in 2012, so I hope this won't be too monotonous for anyone. I picked the name of the hot female star of Futurama. I didn't know initially that her name is spelled Leela, but I prefer my spelling anyway. Leela is a unique character with good looks and nice voice, i.e. the voice of the woman who starred on Married with Children, Katey Sagal. I prefer frilly, girly dresses or skirts, whereas Leela usually wears slacks. Here's a pic: https://dienachtderlebendentexte.fil...urama-7-08.jpg
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Oh my, I think I have answered tis once before! My nme, Roxanne, is from the female character in Edmond Rostand's 1897 verse play Cyrano de Bergerac. Cyrano pretends he is in love with her, but in reality, is in love with her. Oh, it should happen to me!

Roxanne
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I'm Dan.Dan but you can call me Michelle, I'm from Grand Rapids, Michigan

Joanna, a combination of my two male names ☺

I get Rissa from a girl I had a crush on in high school named Marissa, I just shortened it. It like it, it's cute and sexy. haha

I didn't decide to have a name for myself while cross dressing until I had someone close enough to me to open up to about it. After opening up to my wife she asked if I had a name and i told her no because I didn't need a name until I had someone to actually call me by that name. So after a few days of thinking and a few different ideas, and making private lists of names Elena was one of the ones that was on both of our lists. So we went with that

Jeanette is the name of a friends wife who I just think is amazing so was an ideal choice I think

"Prudence" was taken.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    "Prudence" was taken.
    I don't believe that would have stopped you

Hello ,my name is Emmajane,
    I like it do you,tell if you do

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    Eliana is my name. The meaning of names mean a lot to me, so does the meaning of this name.

Quote Originally Posted by emmajane View Post
    Hello ,my name is Emmajane,
    I like it do you,tell if you do
    I like it! I like the name Emma in general.

Named Amy after someone with a great sense of style, used others before but this one clicked with me

I'm sure that it's pretty easy to figure out where "Shawna" came from...I've always loved the female derivative of my given name...it rolls smoothly off the tongue...and I never have to stop and think when someone asks my name!

I went with Robin as it pretty close to my other side 😁