Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

When I was a teenager I formed Asew for my video game characters based on a girl I liked, but made it not obviously girly so if anyone I knew saw it they wouldn't immediately think it was a girl's name.

Well it is weird using Asew at the girls night out, apparently it is very confusing (as just like originally intended). I was watching the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (on Netflix) with close captioning and her boyfriend called her a 'Brina which is an anagram of my given name and I loved it. But since I don't want the confusion like Asew, I think Sabrina is the way to go. Going to give it some more time before a final decision.

I used to use the name Marlene J (story in an older post- way back!) - but I have decided to move to a new name that is more aligned with my old life's nomenclature. I decided to try to keep my signature and initials the same as much as I could - using the letters T J - unfortunately the femme version of my name would be "Thomasina" (YUCK!) so it had to go! I did some searching and found no real acceptable alternatives starting with Th... Then I came across
    a variation of a name from ancient mythology - the Greek Goddess of wisdom - Athena - which I have adapted to just Thena and for my middle name I chose another Goddess - this time Roman - Juno. So I am Thena Juno H*****,(I like how on social media sites my name can be shown as @Thena!) but to keep things simple on this site I just use Tina June.

as far as i remember, the name Stephanie represent for me the quintessence of feminity. all the Stephanie i met in my life was feminine to the tips of their nails. (a french expression jusqu'au bout des ongles) This is why i choose this name. the letter C-V are simply the initial of the two familiy name.

Welcome to the Forum. You might want to post on the introduction page.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Stephanie is a very pretty name, Welcome to the forum.
    Crissy

@ Leslie Mary S - i did it a few days ago and after i came here.
    @ Crissy 107 - Thank you very much!

Nikki Lynn is the name my older sister gave me when I was little. She would dress me as her little sister, so I had to have a girl name.

I went through a couple names when I was younger, but they never really felt quite right, and at one point I didn't even have a name I used for this, but that was inconvenient. My actual name is Aaron, and I do really like it, so I just went with Erin, which is pretty much functionally identical, just feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin.Sometimes View Post
    I went through a couple names when I was younger, but they never really felt quite right, and at one point I didn't even have a name I used for this, but that was inconvenient. My actual name is Aaron, and I do really like it, so I just went with Erin, which is pretty much functionally identical, just feminine.
    Around here we have many males with the name Erin. A mater a fact more males than females. South East USA.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Ashley for me. Just felt right and I've never oscillated between names. I could see myself changing the spelling to Ashleigh at some point (just seems more graceful), other than that I'm sure it's the right name.

So I'm Abigail or Abbie. Why? Well I have no clue. 3 years ago I legallt changed my male name. I dropped my family name, my middle name (same as my father) and most of my first name. I became Chris Drake. That preserved my initials but the Drake part was otherwise a bolt out of the blue.
    Now I'm crossdressing more I wanted something to fit the Drake, I suppose. Abigail works nicely. Plus it's a little steampunky too. Now, whether I'll ever have the figure to pull off a steampunk corsetted bustle dress is another question and one my wife like to contend with but who knows.
    Greetings from Britain,
    Abbie.

Hi, I started as Amandasue a name given to be by my master at the time. Being obedient I kept it but never felt comfortable with it as I felt it wasn't me, so a few years ago I changed to Donna Bel after a very good female friend, now I feel more feminine.

Julie, childhood friend with that name, good times with her growing up. I remember her daily still to this day.

Cute reason, Julie

I'm Blair. Because it's my real name and gender neutral. I may decide I want a different name later to give that side of me more of it's own identity. We'll see.

I went with Bree, I liked the sound of it and it's far different from my birth name so it provides a sense of distance? Though I'm still not sure who I am really..As just Bree was taken here (which is why I added _fun, though maybe should have just used numbers, now everyone will think I'm just here for 'fun' which isn't the case), I guess it's not so odd a name

My gf gave me the name Jessica when I first tried on the blonde wig that we had actually gotten for her to look different. Lol. She also calls me Tina when I'm being bitchy.

Jojo, So lets hope nobody calls you Tina here, we know what mood you will have been in. JK
    Crissy

Wonder Woman (aka Diana Prince) was one of my favorite comic books growing up. I’ve loved Diana as a name ever since.

My first name Brenda is a partial of my given name. It keeps me reminded of where I evolved from but also of my exciting future that I am working towards. I have a middle name of Shelly mostly because I have always liked the name but also is partially related to my last name. So my last name is from that I have always and still do live in California coastal communities and Summers have always been my favorite time of year. Hence,Brenda Shelly Summers was born. I go mostly by Brenda or Brenda Summers. When my wife wants my full attention I will get the full BRENDA SHELLY SUMMERS.lol.

Did not pick a name for many years, never even tried. Last year I decided a fake male name on her was just silly, so I tried. All felt strange, so read on here about some and decided first letter should match my birth name. Shortly after a quote from a song popped into my head "Maria, you've got to see her..." (Would love people to see her, one day maybe)

Yes we would love to see Maria too.
    Many of the girls here are real knockouts and then there are a few, like myself, who are not, but we try.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

My name was given to me by my wife. I'm not comfortable with it as crossdressing was the last thing I expected to be doing. My journey here has been an odd one to say the least! I have had some positive support on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriciabryn View Post
    My name was given to me by my wife. I'm not comfortable with it as crossdressing was the last thing I expected to be doing. . . SNIP.
    Care to explain.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

My name has been with me for a very long time. From the Police song, Roxanne.