Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Gina is an actress in my favorite show. In the show she is courageous, and extremely loyal, and will never back down from protecting her crew. Plus I like the name. ☺

Hi i used to have a different female name but I changed it to my mothers name Helena after she passed away 2 months ago - to always remember her its only a user name so far

Always liked the name Rachel and in keeping with the same initials as my man name Sanders came to mind. I have been Rachel Sanders for at least 10 years now.

It is easier to remember names that have the same starting letter as your name... So Carol became my female alter ego...

I would have been named Christine if I had been a girl. We named my daughter that, and so I wanted to use something similar but not exactly the same. Tina rolled off my tongue easily. I use the last name Davis as a nod to my real name.

just used my last name as my first name, no last name yet perhaps I did not think this through....

My female name comes from a wizard crazy elf from a brazilian comic book, Nieledorane was a princess untill her kingdom was atacked and occupied by orc forces, her family needed to flee to human kingdons, and there, rebuild new life, she carries the Eye of Zzazz on her staff, unknown to her that this artifact have inteligence and bring some things with the god of intrigue.

She's beautifull, full of life, always smiling, always have a good point of view of whatever bad situation, and a good character for otakus hahahaha

Hi all, fist time poster here.

I started crossdessing in earnest back in June, and I kind of picked the first names that came into my head and ended up with Renae Lake. After living with that name for a few months, I decided it didn't feel right and set out to pick a name more purposefully. I hit the internets and gathered lists of unique first names and popular names from the 80s, and whittled down a list of a few hundred down to 3 (yay spreadsheets): Summer, Ivy & Quinn.

I decided to keep Renae as a middle name because I think it is a pretty name, just not right for my first name.

For a last name, I looked for the most popular surnames for ethnicities I could plausibly be, and used the "pairwise comparison" method to narrow it down to a list of 10 (yes, I am a dork). Then I looked at all the combinations and narrowed those down to the ones that sounded best together.

I ended up with Summer Renae Wilson - Summer because I've always thought it was a fun name, and ... I started crossdressing in the summer (too on the nose?), and Wilson because it sounded good .

The selection process took weeks, but I'm happy with the result. This is officially the first time I have disclosed my full femme name to anyone anywhere, so I hope you like it as much as I do!

Cheers!

Summer Renae
    just getting the hang of this

Banned Read only
    I've been dressing for years but never thought to give myself a name. I still can't think of a good one. I really like old Disney cartoons so maybe Wendy or Alice.

Hi there,
    I always wanted to be named Gabby Gabriela indeed, since I have memory of dressing in femme clothes. Since I were 12. My fantasy was to be Gabby.
    So when I had so introduce myself for the first time in a crossdressing group in fb the first name that came to my mind was that only one. And Klein is a tribute to Back to the Future.

I asked me if i have to choose specially a female name.
    According to me Nine (pronounce Neene not 9 !) is a cute name and very short. It looks like the sound of two glasses of "Champagne"

I've asked my mother my name if i have been a woman... she didn't aswer me...

Why Nine... because it's not well known and discreet, one of my favorite quality i get and what i like in people i meet.

In others forum (french T forum !), i'm also known as MAllory, the name of my grand father (irish root...sorry not so french !!!)... like this name too because in France this name is given for a woman, and so ambiguous...

I chose the name Alice. It was a tough choice because I was stuck between Lucy and Alice, both the names from cartoon characters. Peanuts and Alice in Wonderland. I also thing both named are very pretty. I was debating this for about a year or two. It wasn't until a conversation with some friends at a party, none of which knew that I crossed, talking about what our names would be if we were the opposite gender. One of my friends said I kinda would look like an Alice, and a few others agreed. It was then when I decided that my female name would be Alice.

Silver Member
    I love girl's names with the letter 'n'. N has such a nice sound when spoken. "Jenny" has two and rings prettily when said. Since "Jennifertahome" (This lady is tops in my book) was already taken, I settled on plain, old Jenny, and love it!

I knew a girl named Kiersten, always loved her fashion sense and the way she carried herself.

Kaylee valentine. I was so stoned one time i was convinced she had come from the aquarius constellation to play the (mouth)harp via myself, like ziggy stardust-like.

she's a bad girl and a bit of a cake face.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-13-2016 at 01:06 PM. Reason: less deragatory

Ok lets see.. this was something I wanted to get perfect for me in every possible way.. so I gave it a lot of thought.

As a lot of traditional (and many of my favorites) girls names and on an 'a' in europe, that was a must for me.

Having the first letter identical to my birthname was a must too, so that was a 'T'.

And a little voice kept saying max 5 letters.. and then Tara popped up, which rings Australian to me.. so a small Kylie ode there too, nice

As for Grace, that was hard to find.. it looks simple but it's complicated

My family name is Harris, which surprisingly enough in the Netherlands is also a rare name soley used for boys first names (both Harris and Haris).

Haris in the Balkan however is solely used as a girl name.. and that contradiction made me very interested in doing a bit more research.. and tying my highly mixed roots (around UK and Balkan).. The origin of Haris appeared to be Greek mythology, meaning Grace

Since my male name starts with an A, I always thought that if I had of been born a girl, my name would have been amy.

I love plants and I love the ocean
    And the name Rosemary , translated from Latin means "dew of the sea"
    Most importantly I like the the name

I've just always liked the nickname "Nikki." I feel like a Nikki and I also love the name Nicole, as my more formal name.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

i ask my mother what my name would have been if i was born females, she told me that my name would have been Juanita, female for john
    I love being a girl

I was living in these apartments. There were 2 girls that I enjoyed being with, as well as dating one of them.
    One was Rebecca Anne and Kathi Lynn. That's how Kathi-Anne came to fruition.

Ok. Time to fess up. Julia is the nearest equivalent to my given name. 1984 was the last time, before this Christmas, that I acknowledged her. It is also a rather good book, with a character of the same name, who does not behave as she ought. But she (the character, that is) is human and fallible, unlike Winston Smith. I cannot aspire to his strength of character, so for me, at any rate, Julia is the more realistic human.
    Too literary?

Julia xx

"Nadine Robles" is actually an anagram of my boy name. (no you cant sort it out!)

I first adopted the name Emily when I was about 14. Emily was the name of my first serious girlfriend. She was very feminine in her looks, mannerisms and the clothes she wore, more so than most of the other girls. I always thought her name was very pretty and matched her looks. Now that I much older I realise that I was probably more in love of her femininity then her.
    Emily

My name is Scarlett Sierra. I have gone by both names. I love the beauty associated with Sierra. It just seems to evoke natural beauty. Scarlett calls passion to mind. I could not pick between the two so I go by one or the other but lean heavily towards Scarlett for the passion I feel when en femme.