Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I adopted Lucy Darlene from three sources. My late wife (who tolerated but didn't like my CD'ing) once jokingly called me Lucy, which happened to be the name of a teacher I admired (for other reasons). So that's two sources for one name. Darlene is a girl's name I'd always liked since I was a kid, but didn't add to my persona until a few years ago.

I am fortunate to just add an a to my name.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Mine is derived from a girl I knew and one of my favorite 80s 90s guitar player.
    I met her at a club where I had gotten up to play the song Electric Gypsy with an L.A. Guns cover band.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-15-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Ginger for redhead and wife when she dressed as man is mr. carter so being married I took her last name when we role play, which isn’t near as sexual as it once was. Which is nice makes it more real feeling

My name is Buse .. İt's meening ''little kiss'' or only kissing

'Buse' Numerology Analysis

You're one of the best possible partners. You have a loving heart and you have a pro-peace character. You do not hesitate to criticize what is going on and you pay attention not to break anybody while making your criticisms. You are overly addicted to your relationships. You are also very sensitive to the events around you. You're very elaborate and you see the harm. You should avoid excessive detailing and not be alone.

Meaning Horoscope of Buse Name

The most distinctive feature of your character is freedom. You don't like to be connected to a person or a place. A monotonous life is not for you. Even if your environment makes you happy, you don't want to connect to it. You act like this in every aspect of your life. You want to work on jobs that you don't want to restrict. The slightest threat to your freedom can cause you to resign. Therefore, you are in favor of taraftar setting up your own business and becoming a boss Bu. If you have a repressive family, you can leave home at a young age. You want to make a comfortable life where no one interferes with you. Your affection for your freedom affects your relationships with the opposite sex. You're jealous, and there's no way you're gonna be with anyone. If you are looking for "joy and intelligence"

Alexis was a take on my male name, with same first initial. But I usually go by Lexi, it seems more flirty and fun!

Adelina

It's ... ummmm ... from a Killer Dwarfs song.

Don't judge me and my questionable musical tastes

Banned Read only
    My original female name was Alicia, based on my male name of Al. I then changed it to Jessica, because I thought it sounded sexier. I also like Jelena and Jacqueline... something about J names.

Mine is Jennifer Ani , because I adminre Jeniffer Aniston , haha !

I just liked the name Nicole. I wanted a name that was female as is and as a nickname, Nikki.

My mom and dad both start with P. My real name starts with P also.

They said "If I was born a girl, I would have been Penny." I don't care for that name, so I picked something else.

Nicole

nice Name Nicole

I have just always loved the name Amy and it's similar to my first name. It's also easy to spell, haha!

I could have used my male name "Alex", but instead ... Paige is a really sexy girl I knew, and Winslow was the last name of the hottest girl in sixth grade. I know. I actually had a crush on the girl I sat next to, but "Paige Jenks" didn't sound right.

Drew G8, your name just blinged me, do you own and drive a G8?

When I started dressing and was looking for a name I chose Jamie as it is similar to my male name, a few years ago I decided to tweak the spelling to Jayme as it looks cuter to me now

Jamie or Jayme, Maybe you ask for a name change here.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Bernard View Post
    I just liked the name Nicole. I wanted a name that was female as is and as a nickname, Nikki.

My mom and dad both start with P. My real name starts with P also.

They said "If I was born a girl, I would have been Penny." I don't care for that name, so I picked something else.

Nicole
    But look at it this way
    While Penny is a bright name Nicole (nickel) if five times richer.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-11-2019 at 06:27 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    The D is simply the first letter of my given name, and Michele is the female equivalent to my middle name. I have considered other names from time to time, but I have stayed with Michele.

Just went with a name I liked, and it stuck! No scientific formula behind it for me.

Susan Elizabeth are my first and middle femme names. I might have chosen them had I been born female. Why SusanSpencer? That's a longtime CBS News correspondent who I've long admired for her on-air and award winning work over the years. Susan's bio doesn't list her age but she's a proud wife, mother and "good neighbor." I don't know of more admirable traits. I admire her and admit to more than a little envy . I'm happy to be here.

Hi Susan, It’s always interesting to see how/why we pick our names here. I think you have done very well with yours and look forward to hearing from you in the future.
    Crissy

Terrific quote, Leslie! Thanks for posting it

Thanks so much, Crissy. Being here has been a long time coming and I'm looking forward to learning from you and so many more

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Patricia,I
    Last edited by SusanSpencer; 03-11-2019 at 09:07 PM. Reason: just new and I don't want to lose every old habit [compulsive self editing in this case

I've never chose a name but had a girlfriend who I suspect knew I liked lingerie but never went past that. Her daughters name was Karen and too many times she would call me Karen by mistake or maybe not. But because of that I never liked the name Karen, I think I would like Holly or Trish but haven't really been that far in my dressing to pick a female name. Who knows maybe someday

For me its AshleyT and the reason why is because of Ashley tisdale. Just want to look like her as I really like her

I knew a shy "Jemmima" way back in the day at school & "Jem" was truly outrageous so that's where Jemma comes in. And Clark Kent had his alter ego so that's Clarke , with an e for extravagant!!