Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

It might help you to know that a German developed the Hawaiian written langue. Then use common German annunciations for the syllables/ letters.
    Learned that when I was in second/third grade at Hickum Elemental school when we were on a field trip to the Bishops Museum. later we moved to a house about 5 blocks from the Bishop and I would frequent it on my Bicycle till we moved onto Wheeler Army Air Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Palaina Nocturnus View Post
    My name is Hawai'ian for Brian. I discovered this while vacationing there and I absolutely love it!

I've asked several natives of the islands and no one is 100% on the pronunciation, so I say it as Pah-lah-ee-na but I've heard it as Pah-lay-nah. Either way it's fun lol
    Leslie Mary Shy
    A Southern Belle.

"For a lump of coal to become a diamond, it takes a lot of pressure, heat, and time."
    "The question is, can I, as a lump of poor coal, survive that heat, pressure, and time."

My name is Denis , many times in my life I have been called Denise ,, sometimes in jest some times as an insult , some times as a mistake , it is strange getting and insult that you secretly love , you secretly want to be Denise but have to pretend you are angry , when you just want to be in pantyhose a skirt and top and girls shoes .

Manasi is a common Indian name, but when I was in high school, there was a girl named Manasi in my class. She was very beautiful, with long waist-length hair, and she would always dress in pretty clothes. I always envied her femininity, so when I wanted to pick a femme name for myself, I chose hers!

When I started dressing I tried various names and always came back to Christie, or Christie Anne. It's a female version of my given name. Also knew a girl when I was growing up with the same name and she was so bubbly and fun that I wanted to be like that. Over the years have thought about going by a different name, but have gone by it so long that it's me now.

bberryluvr AKA Christie, I agree with you that after you have used a name awhile it grows on you and everyone who knows you know you by that name. You just don't want to change because it is like going back to "newbie" status.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    A Southern Belle.

"For a lump of coal to become a diamond, it takes a lot of pressure, heat, and time."
    "The question is, can I, as a lump of poor coal, survive that heat, pressure, and time."

I hear that. I couldn't imagine not being Abigail now.