Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

The first girl I had a crush on was called Helen, just needed a tweak. Now that people are using it, and also looking towards the possible futures and wandering if a variation of my male name, which I purposely avoided previously might make things a little easier.

When I saw I needed a feminine name for this forum, I finally selected the name of a lovely girl I went with. She loved to wear hose and knew I loved it when she did. Little did she know of my secret desire was to also wear hose. One night, after a date, she caught me watching her take off her pantyhose. She nonchalantly tossed them over to me and told me I looked like I wanted to wear them. I was embarrassed and tried to deny it, but she didn’t buy it. She told me to relax...it was OK with her. They were too small, so I dismissed it thinking it would go away. On our next date, she told me she had a surprise for me, but wouldn’t tell me what it was. After dinner we went up to her place. I finally asked her about the surprise. She reached into her purse and took out a pair of pantyhose and said, “I think these will fit you”. I again tried to deny, but finally gave in and put them on...thinking she’d laugh. She didn’t but did comment, “I think you’ve done this before”. I just smiled. My feminine name is dedicated to her. They were Hanes, which are my favorites to this day.

Hi, pretty new to site and anxious to participate. I'm Becky....I always love the name Rebecca...but I like the fun side of the name Becky..A bit of a tomboy name

Madison is pretty close to my birth name (Matt) and I like the sound of it.

Vanessa to Devi

I don't remember if I post here about my name so here I go:

I choose Vanessa years ago because that name, for me, had some sexual teenager memories of the first naked women I saw in a movie.
    Getting in HRT so many things changed in my mind and body that that sexual image not longer represent me.
    My name was David and wife created a nickname Devito, ut with the daily use it was Devi.
    I choose Debbie but one day an Uber rider from India told me that Devi, as my wife use to call me and we write, is a goddess, in the Hindu religion was actually the mother of all the other gods and is considered a beautiful name not any dare to use but as I'm not Indian or hindu it sound beautiful on me....
    Devi...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

That's nice Devi, thanks for sharing. It suits you.

I agree that Vanessa didn't suit you any more. It sounds very "formal" and that's just not you any more.

E

My mother called me Dianne. She showed me a picture of me in a dress with a scarf over my hair and told me that she would dress me that way when my father was at work. She said he came home early one day and asked which neighbor girl was playing in our front yard. I guess that put an end to that!

Hmm, where and how did I come up with my femme name? Well, Kim is just one letter shy of my boy name, and my last name is my middle name. Now,who is on first, what's on second and when is dinner?

Samantha, My mom always said that she would have called me Samantha, So i adopted it.

Lacy Christine Wiliams lacychristine's Avatar
    A long time ago I used the name Carla Michelle. But I took a break and when I came back I wanted a new name. I like lace, so Lacy seemed appropriate. I also like the name Christine. It is feminine sounding and goes well with Lacy. I have been Lacy Christine for maybe 20 years!

I dressed for years and it never crossed my mind to have a female name. It wasn't until I visited a cd shop and was asked my feminine name that I thought about it. After some consideration I took my name from the retailer that keeps me properly dressing for my age (40 something). Jaycie or JC for short.

I hadn't really thought about going by a feminine name when I first started dressing, which wasn't that long ago. It wasn't until I started venturing out onto the web that I thought an "alias" would be appropriate. Feminizing my real name was just something I wasn't interested in doing. In my mind, my masculine side and my feminine side are two distinct personas, so going by a completely different female name felt natural. Growing up, I always felt that Olivia Newton John's character in the movie Xanadu was the epitome of femininity. I still have huge crush on the character and ONJ to this day. It just seemed natural to me to adopt the name Kira as an homage to the character, though I clearly don't share her beauty. It also helps that I don't know anyone personally by that name, so it wouldn't feel weird (or weirder, as the case may be) to use that name. Adopting that name is something I only use online, and will most likely never tell my wife about. I doubt she'd understand.

I really didn't spend anytime deciding on my girl name. It literally came to me one night browsing online crossdressing sites. "I'm a Lucy. Lucy fits me!" And just like that, Lucy was born

At the age of 45, after living my secret had caused 35+ years of anger, depression, and did I say anger? I finally had the discussion with my Wife. She was already aware of my bisexuality and we had worked through those issues long ago, but I knew I could not be who she needed if I kept denying who I really was. She was so relieved and happy for me that I could finally be happy, that she talked with me for 3 straight days, wanted to know everything about the feminine me. She was and still is excited for me, and has been a supportive, beautiful, perfect life partner through this. I had never considered a female name to this point. To honor her I have taken on the name Teresa, as she said I see you as a Teresa when we were joking about my crossdressing one night.

Harietta, just because I was online as Harry Smith and quickly had to come up with a female name lol. No reason other than that lol.

Looking back, I wish I had used my male name Alex. The name is like me, it goes both ways. Instead I thought of two crushes I had. One in adulthood and the other in childhood. Paige Winslow. I didn't know how to spell Paige when I first adopted it. Someone on this thread taught me. Funny.

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    Like Paige, I am struggling with my name. If You have suggestions for my name please send me a pm.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 09-25-2019 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Sending a pm
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

Aspiring Member
    My female name, which is not my username, is simply the feminine version of my male name (it's a French name). Makes life simpler! My username is my middle name. In French it is a boy's name, but in English, a girl's name.

Hi all

My mother was certain I was going to be a girl and had already chosen Andrea for me. Hasty change to Andrew when I popped out. She told me early in life about it. Not sure if that set me on this path but I have absolutely no regrets. I feel so different when I can dress as Andrea, it’s liberating.

Jamie Veilarae is my female name. Jamie is a play off my real first name and Veilarae is derived from a root of the word reveal meaning "to take away the veil".

I chose the name Caylee because it uses many of the letters in my given name, and also in part homage to the character Kaylee in the Firefly series.

My name came about while shopping with my G.F. When she would find something I may like and say" Hun what do you think of this"?
    OMG everybody takes a look! I tell her we need a code. This was the time when Caitlyn was in the news but Caitlyn was to well known.
    The G.F. often said Caitlyn looked a bit like Jessica Lang? Anyway we agreed Jessica would be the new code word worked for me.
    Over time she shortened it up and would say Jess would like this. That was it.

Interestingly my female name was given to me by my grandpa when I was one day old. Every one in my family knows this and so it was easy for me to use that for my cd self.

My femme name is Carolyn. Many years ago it was Roz as it was nearer to my birth name. When I met my current wife she wasn't keen on it so she changed it and I became Carolyn.

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    It might help you to know that a German developed the Hawaiian written langue. Then use common German annunciations for the syllables/ letters.
    Learned that when I was in second/third grade at Hickum Elemental school when we were on a field trip to the Bishops Museum. later we moved to a house about 5 blocks from the Bishop and I would frequent it on my Bicycle till we moved onto Wheeler Army Air Field.
    Everywhere I've looked there is no trace of Germany in Hawai'Ian culture. Polynesian Chinese and Japanese. Maybe the British and Spanish but def nothing to do with Germany or its dialect.

The Hawai'ian language predates our maps and history. I don't know who taught you that but they were very wrong.
    Live, laugh, love!