Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

First I like it. Second it is closer to my real name and helps prevents slip ups.

Mine came from a tag on some scrubs I was buying for my job. I liked the way it was spelled.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Banned Read only
    The "pantyboy" part of my name was given to me by a middle-school teacher of mine named Linda, after she accidentally saw my panties (whale tail) one day. I had been wearing since I was six, however that account will be shared in a different post. Anyway, she told me that "pantyboy" was to be my new nickname, but just between the two of us. I always feared she'd accidentally call me that name in front of the class, but she never did. The "Linda" part of my name was chosen by me to honor her, and also to keep my memory alive concerning my "first time" which happened with her at my tender young age of 13 or 14.

I chose Sage as to me its very feminine and removes connection to my male name.

Hey there. I go by Nikki, because my real name is Nick, I use Samantha as well, because I really like that name.

I have tried many names over the years and nothing really fits. Michelle is the femme version of my real name and kids would tease me by calling me that in school, not knowing I actually enjoyed it lol. As an eighties kid, Stacy was a hot girls name, but since I married a Stacy that would be confusing at this time in life.

I was diagnosed with MS 8 years ago and for those that don't know, Myelin is the neuro protective material that gets eaten away by an autoimmune attack. Since I am missing myelin, i thought Missy Myelin would be a good twist on that. I think it would be a great drag name as well, but I lack the dancing skills physically and remembering words for lipsync while being quick witted on stage due to cognitive issues also limits any performance possibilities. We don't get see as many drag shows as we used to due to heavy fatigue and the shows usually starting later in the evening, but we still go a few times a year.

Lisa suits me

Banned Read only
    I think manna is perfect for me.

I picked two names because I like names starting with L. I liked Larissa because I thought I made it up many years ago and I liked Laurie because of a girl by that name I liked, so Larissa-Laurie became my feminine name. When I go in to try on dresses, the lady writes on the door of the change booth my feminine name and usually calls me Larissa while I am there. It is fun and exciting.

I distinctly remember the day that my feminine name came to me. It was a bright, sunny day. I had just stepped onto the back patio in a cute, white mini skirt with a peach top. I sat down in the chair, crossed my smooth legs, and smiled up at the sky.

Without any pretense or build-up, a question came to me. "Who am I?"

And before I could even have time to think about it, before I could even register the full depth of the question, the answer arose. It did not come as a whisper, or as a suggestion, but as a measured, confident, and fully resolute response. "Elaina."

That was it. I knew that the Truth had revealed itself to me.

I don't really know where my name came from it just came to me when I first signed up to anything online as Alexa and it just felt right and still does.

It took me a little while to decide on the name Jessie / Jessica. I thought about a number of names over the years, but none seemed to really stick with me. Then came across Jessie and it just seemed to suit and I loved it.

Jessie was the cowgirl in Toy Story 2 and on.

But you already know that. She loves Woody but Woody has a thing for Little Bow Peep.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 07-16-2020 at 09:24 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

When I was trying to think of a female name, originally I was going to go with Emily but my niece was just born at that time and she was called Emily so I thought against it. I do also like the name Jessica and that was probably my second choice but I went with Melissa so I can have a name to shorten (my boy name only has one syllable) and then I added a middle name of Elizabeth (I now have another niece named Elizabeth)
    I have thought about changing my female name to Jessica but not sure if it is worth it as those who know me in real life, know me as Melissa

Just joined today First post. My wife came up with Marcella not too long ago. My GM name is Mark.

I am, and always be Claire xxx

I took Sylvia, because it is the name of my first love in the primery school Then I added Coco - but I don't know why. Probably I was just looking for something, that sounds misterious and sexy

I chose a literary reference. Sal Paradise was a pseudonym used by Jack Kerouac in a few of his books that I read awhile back...I liked it and feminized it.

Hi Alexa. No doubt you'll get plenty of folk saying things like "Alexa, play me some relaxing music." or "Alexa, whats the weather forecast for tomorrow." It's a beautiful name though. Both feminine and sexy.

I'm up in the highlands so you are the closest member that I've come across so far.

My name on here is my real name, lol.

I’ve used a few different names throughout the years, each with their own origins, but the name I’m sticking with was chosen by my wife. As we began discussing exploring this side of me, I wanted her to feel included in the process. She’s an incredible partner, so I wanted her to have a name that felt natural to say.

Alexis Rae felt right as soon as she said it, so I went with it ☺️

Stevie, there is a member, Susan or Suzanne? Who talks about being out and about in Scotland, think Inverness has been mentioned.

Thanks Helena. Was it Shirley?

Stevie, not sure. Haven't seen a post for a while

I think I am going to officially change my female name from Brenda to Brandi, I have had 2 of my friends call me that when drunk now. So I think the universe is trying to tell me something. Plus that was my 2nd choice anyway.

Edit: New Female name is now officially Brandi.
    Last edited by Brandi17; 06-25-2020 at 10:56 AM.

My wife knows I cross dress and is fully supportive. She takes me shopping and helps me get dressed and apply makeup.

About 6 months ago she asked if I'd ever thought about a female name. I admitted that I hadn't given it a lot of thought. She told me she'd been wanting to address me by a female name but she didn't want to scare me. I am not sure why I cross dress and I'm not 100% comfortable with it. She's VERY comfortable with my dressing.

My wife is very loving, very intelligent, very supportive of dressing, and sensitive to my insecurities. She LOVES to help me get dressed and made up for an evening around the house, and she knows that I sometimes feel embarrassed about it. She calls it "Catholic guilt" and says I don't have to feel guilty about any of this. She's way more supportive (turned on) than I could have ever hoped for.

That "Catholic guilt" keeps me from going overboard with dressing. She's supportive but also has boundaries. I don't dress every day or even weekly. It's not anything I need to hide from her so I can wear heels and a dress anytime I'm home. No worries. But I'm always afraid of dressing too much or going too far with it... and scaring her away or ruining the excitement (she typically gets pretty excited when I ask if I can throw on a dress or some eye liner). I don't want her to "get sick of it" and have a 180* change of heart 10yrs down the road. So I'm mindful not to drown her or overload her with it.

Her response to that "Catholic guilt" is always compassion and encouragement. So it's not shocking that given my somewhat irrational fear my wife will get sick of this some day .... I never considered taking it to the level of asking her to call me by a female name.

So she'd already been thinking about it and had rolled several different female names around in her head. She came up with one that she likes for me.... because its sounds sexy and turns her on.

Nina
    Last edited by char GG; 06-27-2020 at 09:36 PM. Reason: TMI