Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I guess that id have to say that my wife named me Gabriella we had an online master that was in control of us sexually , as he had me wearing light make up and bra and panties in my everyday life, his choice name was Glenna, but my wife didn't like that name and told him it was to be Gabriella, needless to say, he lost and thus it was chosen. We went to a Wendys to eat and made our order and when she was finished the waiter asked for a name on the slip , I spoke up plain and clear.....its Gabriella. I love the name and everyone that knows me dressed loves it....it fits me and i feel very sexy when people call me Gabriella

I'm Jamie (bet you'll never guess my real name). I was registering for an account at a CD boutique and was asked for my "girl's name." I was a bit taken aback and came up with Jamie on the spot. It works well enough.

I'm Violet - because I love the color and Remplier comes from the french word for affection.

Mine came in my teens i liked the name Dee and knew a cool girl Anna that i admired. so i became Dee-Anna in my own mind.

I'm in my early 50s. I gave myself a name only a year ago. When I was 18 my favourite Aunt passed away at a young age from breast cancer. I have never forgotten how cool she was to me. She was sexy and loud and always spoke her mind.

My name Tracy only came to mind when joining this site, before that I had gone through 53 years of dressing without an identity.
    This site is so liberating, Tracy was born in this forum and I thank the site and all of you girls for that.

Alexann Elliott. Alexann is my name shortened. Don't know why but I've always been a fan of Elloitt. I did consider Holly Ann. Holly Ann was the prettiest girl in elementary school

I picked Judy because it was my 1st 8th grade kissey face girl freind.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I am a BIG fan of Michael Jackson. I was also in love other his sister Janet Jackson. I like the way it rolls off the lips.

Janet

I chose Hannah as it is a palindrome
    For me that means it is comfortable in both ways if that makes sense (as I am male in one direction and female in the other both equal)

Wanda just seems to fit.she has been hideing inside of me for 64 years . Ifound her when i found this site
    THANKS

I Always liked the name Vicky.

first i wanted to call myself Vicky-b , but that name is already taken by a fotomodel

Vicky-dutch fits better with me , because i am a dutch guy/cd

my female name just happened to be a derivative of my male name...but i'm guess that would be the most common to do. I picked it so it sounds similar to my given name, yet with a fem touch. Chris is so nuetural I just wanted to make sure it had that fem touch..
    Last edited by christylee_sf; 02-03-2016 at 12:50 PM. Reason: mis spelling
    stay pretty, christy

I like the spelling of Sallee vs ly, I guess I could go with Lee too. BUt the origin is from a line in a LOu Reed tune. "Sallee has eyebrows on her knees" damned if I know what it means but I liked it and it is a great tune by a great artist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

For years it didn't occur to me to have a name. I just dressed and stayed home, or underdressed a bit once in a while. No need for one, I suppose. When I started exploring various crossdressing sites and blogs last year, I noticed that several crossdressing and transgender online stores would have a pop up asking me to sign in / sign up with my femme name. Hmmm. thought about it a bit but not too much.

A few months later I am pondering making my first appointment for a makeover at Sephora . One thing I do when I go out to a store is play ahead in my mind what conversations might go like, what questions, etc; then what my responses might be. That way I'm not nervous and looking like I'm making something up. Being natural and confident!

Well, as I am playing in my mind how the phone call for an appointment might go (yea even a phone call) it occurred to me they will need to know who the appointment is for i.e. a name

Sat back and started running through names. I wanted a pretty name, and something different. Thought of women I know (hmm, maybe not), my male name might have variations, but didn't like them. What other names? Started thinking about entertainment characters from movies or TV shows. After 20 minutes of racking my brain, a name popped in and I quickly had two TV references that I absolutely loved. Of course I picked Samantha. One reference was to Bewitched one of my favorite comedies. I have the whole series on DVD. Samantha Stevens. She was pretty, smart, strong, a good role model (and always had cute cat eye makeup). The second reference was from Stargate-SG1. Have to be a Sci Fi geek to know that series. And yes, I have the entire series on DVD. Whole family was into it. Major then later Colonel Samantha Carter. Smart - astrophysicist, and the one they usually looked for to get the team out of trouble. Attractive. Strong - Air Force special forces. A great role model too. So that is the story of my name, kinda long. . I have to work on shorter answers

I am still in the process of choosing my name. Is it usually something that jumps out at you?

I don't think mine jumped out. I thought about it long and hard and when I thought about Scarlett I just felt it met all my criteria.

My name is Simone Reese. I've always liked the name Simone, and Reese is one of those Canadian names that is hard to forget.

A little while after I started sneaking into my sisters room to wear her clothes, I met a girl who i liked and we even dated for a while, But her name is what lasted. After dressing for a while. I realized I wanted to be with her, or BE HER LOOK LIKE HER everything about her my girly self wanted to be.

So thats how I got my name!!! Its can be a "Party Girl" name or a "reserved and refined name"

Mine jumped out at me. And ever since it has really felt right and feels like me. I feel like a Samantha, if that makes sense? SAs or makeup artists sometimes ask my name, good sales strategy, and then call me by my femme name it feels very natural.

I didn't have a name till my SO caught me dressed and she said I had been lieing to her by me not telling her it went bad so I choose Miranda rights I have the right to remain silent if I so choose so I'm Miranda
    Miranda

I decided to name my femme side Amber. I feel Amber is a very cute name. I also didn't want to have the same name as anyone I know.

My parents decided not to find out what gender I was while they were pregnant. They had decided on Ashley Nicole if I was a girl. I always felt like Ashley was a part of me even though I ended up male.

Hi everyone, first post here and I think that it's perfect that it be my name. For a long time I didn't have a name besides my guy name so I looked and looked and wanted it to be perfect so I chose Bryn. I think it's playful, sexy and just sits well with me

My wife calls my girl self 'Kitty' (Claws?? No these are just well kept nails)

Fingers & toes... /slash

<MRowr>

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder