Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1247

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I've seen so many lovely names in this thread (after spending waaaaaaay too much time reading the pages therein!). They're so interesting and nuanced much of the time.
    But I do love Marissa very much. I've no foundational reason why I selected the name... It literally popped into my head some time ago and stuck.
    However, I do think I was subconsciously driven to select something that was easily pronounced without modification in several LatinX languages. Ma-riss-uh can quickly become Ma-rees-uh with the simple roll of an R.

However, because of the above, I often do consider dropping a single "s" from my name.
    (sigh) First-world girl problems.
    Last edited by Marissa Q; 10-03-2021 at 09:14 PM.

My initials are WHS. I was just looking through female names Willow and Hanna stood out.

I have also really liked the name Willow being a Buffy fan.

just a cute bartender I knew in the old days named Audrey. It's got a kind of 'old fashioned ring to it' like Audrey Meadows on the old Jackie Gleason show. It's not a popular name these days, but it mean 'noble strength'
    Last edited by audreyinalbany; 10-05-2021 at 03:38 PM.

mine is Raiku. pronounced Rye Koo.

You do know that Raiku in Japanese is "Lake"
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I've choosen Patty to be closed to my real name but also to find something feminine.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Camille15 View Post
    I saw "Camille" in a book and liked it because it is not incredibly common, I didn't know anyone with that name, it's very pretty and feminine sounding to me, and has a double-letter. I love names with double-letters.
    And in France, Camille can also be for men or women. It's not gendered...

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    You do know that Raiku in Japanese is "Lake"
    i do. it was the middle name of a good friends sister that passed from a drunk driver in Chiba Japan. i ended up going to the funeral with her brother. both of us were in drag and were wearing her favorite outfits.

My name cam about the first time I fully dressed with wig, make up and everything. My wife helped me with all of it and when she looked at me, she decided I looked like a Chloe. Because she came up with it, it means a lot to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe from Colorado View Post
    My name cam about the first time I fully dressed with wig, make up and everything. My wife helped me with all of it and when she looked at me, she decided I looked like a Chloe. Because she came up with it, it means a lot to me!
    What a sweet origin! Welcome to the forum, Chloe!

When I first began writing I chose Camilla Robeson as a pen name, an utter flight of fancy with no conscious meaning or genesis. When I joined here it was simpler to use that name than to create another. As my work evolved from the early stuff I killed that account and started using Chloe Vargus, another out-of-the-blue. However, when Chloe writes about crossdressing, the heroine frequently thinks of herself as Allison or Allie. So Camilla or Chloe or Allie works just fine. I think of all of them as the girl in the mirror.

Mine comes from a Song by my fave band The Cure.

Mine is the name of a friends girlfriend he dated many years ago. I have adopted her complete full, middle and last name and DOB online. When a search was done of my name on FB she was right above my name, if she only knew who i was if she were to see me.

I love being a girl
    I didn't know what I should call myself and when I started to go through girls names I discovered Rachael (not Rachel). The Rachael I knew was a friend of my younger sister at high school and she was a lovely girl. I also thought it a lovely name and I have been known as Rachael for over 20 years to my CD friends.

Hi , My name Debbie comes from an office. I used to work in and my lifelong love of tights/ pantyhose. The majority of girls that I liked that wore them were called Debbie.Denier is based on coverage of the nylons. Regards. Debbie

My favourite female name is Charlotte and as I love anything sparkly I combined Charlotte with Sparkle. I liked the resultant name so went with that.

I didn't have a female name for years, until I bought a computer in my early 30s and got into gaming.

I liked to play as a feminine character, and started using the name 'Wendy' as, inside, I feel a lot like a
    'Wendy', if you know what I mean (you probably do).

After that, I just kept it - modified occasionally for different fora and games.

When I went to join-up here, 'Wendy' was in use, and my alternative version, 'Wenda', wasn't recognised
    by the forum software, so I added a middle name, Lynette, and then hyphenated them into 'Wendy-Lyn.

I like it, it seems to suit me, and as it's been my female name for so long it feels as real to me
    as my male name.

Like a favourite dress, it just 'feels right'.

I chose my name on a whim, I remember the first time I fully dressed after rediscovering the desire a few years ago. I was in stockings, panties, high heels, bra, dress and wig I looked at myself and started filming myself on my phone and I just said “my name is Josephine” as an intro without hesitation. Upon reflection there was a girl named Josephine I had a crush on in high school but had not thought of her in over 25 years before that day when Josephine was born. Now when I dress I fully become Josephine and actually feel and speak differently. I love the transformation and I feel like it comes from somewhere deep inside just as my femme name bubbled up from my subconscious unrehearsed and without thinking. It feels natural.

Can't quite remember how I chose my name, probably as it sounds a bit better than Butch!

I remember "Zoey" is a character from Left 4 Dead (A zombie video game) lol and August 29, 1997 is "Judgement Day" in Terminator 2

I met this girl called melissa, and she was wonderful so when i was thinking about a name that gave me the best vibes so i borrowed it haha

A woman named Liliana. She was a one in a million woman. I had never met anyone so interesting. Using her name reminds me of the feelings I had for her.

For me I always had a thing for Lindsay Lohan when I was younger and that I love pantyhose

"Reyna", is Queen in Spanish, and "Roland" because I love music related things, and it just sounded fierce when put together! Oh boy and does she ever exist now, that girl has been very out since the pandemic started, and shes not trying to stay in the "closet" these days!!! The struggle I tell ya!

When I was first wrestling with my crossdressing urge, at some point -- maybe here -- I needed to provide a name. I hadn't considered what a female me would be called, and I was still very judgmental of men who put on women's clothes, especially myself. The phrase "Nancy boy" came to mind, and here I am. At the local transgender support group, I used "Nancy" for my membership and shortly realized that I should have chosen something that sounds like my given male name, maybe "Ruth", because someone in the room said "Nancy" to get my attention, and it didn't work. I have evolved a lot since then, and now I'm kind of fond of "Nancy". I like who I am, and I just need to spend more time in social situations where I can get used to it.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

The name I chose is Valerie, I got the name Valerie from a song off a R&B compilation album. I stuck with it ever since.