Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1252

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Leah, when I first read your name I split it differently. I though phonetically it was "Lee-High" Then after reading your post I looked again saw that it is Leah JH. Funny how the eyes ad mind work. Grins
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Some great answers ,makes mine look a bit basic. I like the name Kay no idea why and Jackson is a family surname .

Mine is a name that I've always loved.
    Julianna Frances

hi i choose this name because is for youngs and im young (25 years) and also i always love this name

My wife picked my name and I love it.

@Melony1968

As a french, I had never heard this name. I love it.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-04-2022 at 03:14 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly before yours

My name has evolved over the years. Ages approx 15-20 I was Kenni. First wife who accepted me dressing occasionally and did my makeup a couple times started calling my Bobbie (from my middle name). In my late 20s I chose Kerri. A slight modification of my first name but enough to differentiate between my male side and femme side. I love my name now and see Kerri as not only me but a better me.

I have been very happy with my name right when I selected it back about 2008. Now I think I might pick up a new nick name "The Old Hag", Just kidding. But I an thinking that I will discontinue using the "Mary" part of my name on my stationary and business cards.

Why Fiona? Same reason so many others here have their names: if I'd been born a girl I'd have been Fiona 24x7 from the start. There are times, these days, when I'm in the mood to be simply 'Fi'.

Why Manchmal? Well, it's not English....
    Last edited by char GG; 02-06-2022 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Only English allowed on this forum. Other languages will be deleted

Hi all
    First Time posting so straight to it. I couldn?t use the feminised form of my male name as it?s taken. Instead, I thought of a girl from school. She was pretty enough but the main thing is she was sweet too. I didn?t give much more thought after that. We get stuck with our ?real? names so why should this be any different. (I have a ridiculous drag name too but it?s not very realistic. )

My male name Dan/Daniel could easily be Danielle wasn't exactly what I wanted. My friends always blame everything on me saying Dan did it! So, I finally just told them just say DeeDee meaning Dan did it! I like the sound of it so it shall stay!

Hello all! My first post.

I took my name from the most beautiful female I have ever laid eyes on. I deeply wish I was a female and looked as gorgeous as her. In fact I wish I looked just like her. So young and beautiful she is. She is my inspiration when I transition to female. I pay tribute to her flawless beauty by taking her name. My favorite piece of jewelry is the necklace that bears our name in cursive writing like the one made popular by Sex in the City. I have a gold one and a silver one to go with whatever outfit I wear.

AndreW became AndreA easy x

I actualy used name Alex online in the past, which felt like me at that time. I wanted something gender-neutral at that time. But it changed since then and Alex of course is mostly male name so it was not an option. It took me some time to choose girls name. I liked more of them. I didn't want something too fancy and noble sounding. I just felt it would not fit my personality. When I was choosing it, I just was trying to make it match my personality and style. It was just feeling. So I have chosen name Zuzana, which is Czech version of Susan or Shoshana. It is quite common name. I like also like other versions of this name (Zuzka, Zuzi, Zuzanka etc.), which are commonly used in my country. I hope it does not sound too weird for foreighners.

It does not sound weird to me. If you like it, so be it. Welcome to the forums.

I?ve gone through a lot over the years and I?ve finally settled on Destiny Jacobs.

This, so I've been told, would have been my name had I been born female. All these years later it somehow feels right!

I wasn't thinking about a feminine name before reading this but I think I have decided on one. AmeeJo. It's a take from my username that has some significance to me and my life and I think it's kind of a fun name.
    Last edited by AmeeJo; 02-22-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Catinka was my first real crush from early teenage years. She was so beatufulI, but I never took the courage to ask her. Many years later when i decided that I needed a female name, this was the first name that came to my head.

I am adding to my post count, but had to add my response to this thread. I had never given my activities or fem side a name nor given it any thought until reading this forum, but with a number of people mentioning first crushes, I immediately went with the name Mary, plus I didn’t see a lot on here using that name. I think it is a pretty and feminine name that I have always liked, but my first super strong crush in middle school was a girl named Mary. We actually then went to the same High School and even same college. I am pretty confident she knew how much I adored her if for any reason other than all of the tongue tied and stupid things I said to her over the years, but our original middle school friendship was wonderful to me.

It seemed like everyone had middle names here, too, and I recently met someone named Mary Lou and even though there is no association there, I just liked the ring to it. I went ahead and changed the u to another o, just for a splash am more feminine.

Hi everyone, mine is Katey. My name comes from a women who I admired. D so he had a great sense of humor and was so sincere and caring. I miss her but I keep her with me.

Over the years I have given myself girls names based on real people either from school in my earlier days or television personality.
    The internet limited names to those not already taken.
    There's not many GG with the surname Jiggle!
    My real girl name for filling out forms is Sandra Roberts.
    It's derived from my real name. Feels more genuine that way.

Although critics may say that I chose to be a girl so I can choose a name.

At last ten posts.. looking forward to finding the rest of this amazing resource.

My name came out when we were having a party at our house. I became Alexis & I felt it to be very fitting. Once in a while I am known as Princess Alexis. Yes I can be very high maintenance. If I am allowed to go out en femme it's at least a 2 hour process. Shower, shave, start primping, decide on clothes, make up, bra, panties, & so on & so forth. My wife always gives me a hard time when I start getting ready.

I've always liked the name Valerie, it sounds very feminine to me.

My wife gave me my first name, from where I love to shop. The second from where I once lived.