Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1250

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I was adopted at the age of 3 months. A few years ago, I found my biological mother. She told me that had she raised me, my name would have been Erik

Just another 'Gurl'
    I chose the name "Kitty Sue" as I thought it was sexy. That was years ago. Now that I am older I wish I could change by name to something like Jen or Suze. Oh well.
    Just another man in a dress

Hi everyone, my name is Natasha! Chose that name because I like it 🙂

I picked Justine because i have always loved that name and thought it was very sexy. My friends call me Justi which is cute i think

All wonderful names

I'm ChristineRenee. I chose Christine from the movie of the same name which I also named my cars after. Renee was the name my mother wanted to name me had I been a girl at birth.

Surrey submissive CD isabelle_tv_uk's Avatar
    Hi all,

My sister gave me the name Isabelle very many years ago x

At a work meeting I was presenting and whoever typed the agenda wrote my name as Allison (probably autocorrect). We has a good laugh and I told the group Allison is the name I go by when I do drag shows. That got a good laugh from the group.
    Fast forward a few years and I begin my journey I figured Allison was a perfect name, because it is close to my legal first name and that will make it easier to respond when people use it. Plus I think the shortened version Allie is cute too.

My maternal great-grandmother's name was Clara, a common French Canadian name in the 1870s. I chose Claire as a more modern and more feminine version to honor Clara. It means "clear" or "luminous".

My choice came from a girl I knew in High School. She had an amazing eye for fashion (which I still do not have) and I was always enamored with her beauty and style. Crush? Maybe, but she had a boyfriend and I never felt it was right to be anything more than friends.

Melinda you have a cute avatar. Mine show my true hair and bit of thinness and the reason I wear something over it.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Call me a cab...ernet!
    When the internet was invented, my world as a crossdresser opened up from cloistered, rushed, frantic moments where I could quickly try on clothes, to an accepting community where I discovered and chatted with others like me. I had to have a name to go by when signing in all of those websites/forums. I dabbled with a few options (Brianna, Cindee, Bree) but when I thought about Brandy, it just clicked for me. Have a lovely relative who is Polly Bea and just liked the musical nature of that so completed my name a Brandy Bea.

My name is Ciara, a lovely girl I knew in College, sister of a former girlfriend.

Originally I wanted to be called Vanessa but my partner said the name Stella when I first first walked into the lounge dressed in black stockings and garter belt and mini skirt. My username DrFishnets comes from my love of fishnet tights plus I?m a Dr Who fan so Dr and Fishnets.

My name is Viktoriyah, ex GF picked it out for me originally spelled Victoria. I wanted it to stand out abit more though <3

I used to sit next to a young girl at work called Katie. She was such a beautiful girl but one of those girls who didn't think she was.
    Anyway, I decided to call myself Katie after her.

I had dressed for quite some time without a girly name. I talked to a trans person I know and she advised my to think of one. Lucy Lou immediately came to mind and I am glad I did. It seems fitting to me.

I chose Nicola. I asked my mother what I would have been called if born a girl
    She said Nicola. I am happy with that?..a practical and feminine name
    It really helps to have a en femme name.I am very pleased to be Nicola

Nicola is a very pretty name. I just had to put in my five cents (Nickel) worth. GRIN It is also the name of a Japanese fashion magazine and a river in Canada.
    Why I looked it up is because I thought of the big aluminum company Alcola and wondered if there was also a Nicola Company.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I chose Belinda originally,but not long after I changed it Melinda,I feel its a slightly more feminine name and suits me . I like linda as a name , so Be Linda was me being Linda . Me Linda is who I really feel I am now . Hope that makes sense .

Thank you for your kind words!

My parents thought I was going to be born a girl and even had a banner that said "Welcome Home Sally". I didn't know what this femme thing in me was (and I'm still learning) until much later in life and I chose the name Alison because "Alison's Starting to Happen" (Lemonheads) perfectly describes the pink wave that hit me!

From Peter Pan, the animated film. I always wanted to be like Wendy.

I've had three girl names over the years.

The first one I actually got when I was 10: After school every day I'd go to the nearby house where friends of my mother lived with their three teenage kids. The youngest was a ggirl who was really into being a majorette. That'd been going on for a few years, and her mother had opened the house and yard for groups of girls to come and practice routines. There was a big box in the garage that held dozens of pairs of gogo boots (which the majorettes all wore) -- vinyl, 2 1/2 inch heel, several colors in many sizes. The pull of those boots was too much for me to resist. I'd make sure nobody'd seen me go into the garage, and then in the dark try on the boots, and after a while I started walking around in them -- my first time in heels of any kind! But after a few weeks of this bliss, I stood up from zipping the boots I was wearing and saw a neighbor boy standing outside, peering through the window. As soon as I made eye contact with him he ran away. I removed the boots as fast as I could and spent the next 12 hours terrified that he'd go to the boys who flung homophobic slurs at me daily and tell them what he'd seen. But he didn't. Instead, he waited until he found himself near me but out of earshot of others, when he whispered "Rachel" at me. I'm pretty sure he derived it from my birth name, Richard. This went on for a year, then stopped. (Years later I learned he'd come out as gay. He passed away a few years ago, so I'll never be able to ask him about that moment when he saw me.) But it was my first choice when I started dressing fully years later -- certainly way better than the name my parents had told me they'd chosen for me if I'd been AFAB, Linda. No offense to any Lindas, but I'm not one of you!

So Rachel I was for a few years. Then came a purge and a few years of drab before I (inevitably) started dolling up again. I adopted a whole new look: black hair where Rachel had been blonde, goth makeup, and black leather outfits instead of Rachel's sexy streetwear. Also, I couldn't get into my Rachel accounts online because I'd tossed the credentials in the earlier purge. So I had to have a new, more exotic name. I've always loved the sound of the name Tristan, so I became Trista and used Rachel as my middle name, adding the surname "Flowers" which is a translation of part of my mother's maiden name.

Another purge, another hiatus (this one longer), and then ... I simply came out before even fully dressing en femme. I came out as nonbinary/genderqueer/genderfluid and added a lot of femme elements to my daily look, aiming to be a complete androgyne: eye makeup, platinum hair (my own!), clothes from my boy wardrobe that read as femme -- and there are a lot: lace, satin, velvet, leather, tight, shiny. I'm taking my time before I transform myself fully, slowly acquiring shapewear and a new femme wardrobe. I've also been waiting for the right opportunity to doll up fully, but I just learned that a bunch of queer/trans friends are organizing a big dance party in about a month, so that will be my coming out party. And this time I'm just using my own name -- not my birth name, which was also my father's and thus unacceptable -- but what everyone's called me my whole life and what I've legally adopted as my first name, spelled differently depending on context: Rick as a boy, Ricck as androgyne, and Ricci as a girl.

When I was a child, my parents hired a nanny named Anne-Sophie. She was beautiful and sweet and foreign. I loved her name which is French and sounds so not English. Identity wise, this is probably not the name I would keep if I transitioned ( too many people call me Anne), but I would likely pick another exotic name like Lisette or Dominique (Nikki for short).