Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1252

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I?ve toyed with various names over the years, but none of them have ever felt right, so now I?ve just accepted that a name isn?t that important to me. So I don?t have a specific female name for my femme side, but as I posted in my introduction, the name Giddy seemed appropriate as it described how I felt when I bought and wore my first dress; giddy with excitement and pleasure. Perhaps I?ll keep the name, as I?m getting sort-of used to it.

Banned Read only
    I just love the name Roxanne, nothing deeper than just a name I think it's cute for a woman.

I put my initials together and Kaycie was born. Plus it is gender neutral too

I chose the female version of my name. The nickname for both the male and female versions is the same so when I am a man or when I am a woman people don't have to change what they call me, but I do love the full version of my female name

my sister used to use the female version of my name to tease me as kids. Who knew it would stick hehe

Hello ladies! (Hugs and kisses all around)
    My online name is Jenny Opalstar, which will become a Drag Queen name eventually.
    However, I have settled on the name Jennifer Olivia as my femme name. (My mum once told me that would have been my name, had I been born female)

XXOO

Jenny
    (borrowed from another, but it resonates with me, too)
    My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty

My inspiration for for my name Grace came from Princess Grace of Monaco. She was originally from Philadelphia Pa in the US and that is the same city I was born in. And her maiden name was Kelly which is my last name. She was simply stunning and gorgeous so I adopted her name and that is where my female name came from and Grace Kelly was born

My female name is sabrina , seems like a pretty casual name yet with alot of flavor =3
    I got the inspiration from various characters and legends, Sabrina tend to be associated with magic, legend, warrior, mystic, and such... so I figured it really spoke to me more than anything else.
    Also happy read everyone's story as well <3

My female name is Diana. It was something it took me a good while to figure out, for years I had all sorts of name. I was about 30 when I finally named me.

My female name is Candace! I?ve always thought it was such a hot name and was so happy when I finally made the official move. Also, in college there was a GORGEOUS trans girl whose name was Candace so its kind of an honor to her as well.

Hello everyone. So I have had quit a few names in mind, mostly all of them were in reference to some of the women I dated or even wanted to date. But as I really sat and thought about it, I'm not them. I'm me! So trying to keep a similar name to my actual I went with Erica. Short and sweet.

Hello All,

I just had a play with my real name, and went with Ann-Drew, so people that I'm not out to, are using my femme name whether they know it or not.

Best wishes,

Ann-Drew

I got my name from my best friend. her name was Rhonda, She was a very pretty girl and had a very nice fashion sense. Unfortunately she got sick and I never got to introduce her to her name sake. Rhonda.

Ronda TX, sorry to hear about the lost of your friend. You will find that there are many people, I included, here to help you in the future.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Kerri2023
    I did something very similar. I like to hear others saying my feminine name, even if they don?t know about the ?real? Kerri.

I'm Rob in drab, and both my sister's have Lane as their middle name, so Robyn Lane seemed a natural fit!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I guess I decided to use the middle initial in my name which is J. My wife and I agreed that Jessica was a good name as we both like Jessica Rabbit.

My femme name has morphed a few times on my Journey, but I am pretty sure I have worked it out:
    Jennifer- nearest female name to Jeffrey I could think up...plus there was a girl of that name in my past who was very kind to me as a child.
    Olivia - the name I would have recieved, had I been born a GG.... plus it was my grandmother's middle name.
    Robinson - my mother's maiden name.

<grin-blush>
    I feel that this name combo reflects me as a person...
    (...I just read that last line and had a joy burst... yay, IDENTITY!!)

TTFN
    XOXO

Jenny
    (borrowed from another, but it resonates with me, too)
    My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty

I started with name "Suma" - meaning a "Flower" in Sanskrit. I was hoping that at some point in my life, the flower in me will blossom and takeover my entire life. Around an year ago, I have shifted to "Shanthi" meaning "Peace". Somehow, fortunately, after I decided on my new name, I had a chance to be as the form I can most connect with for over a week or so. I am sticking with that from here on, because I knew I was smiling for the first time from my heart after so long when I was being "Shanthi".

My name came from the fact that, the first time I make a full transformation on a studio in S?o Paulo (Brazil), the makeup artist said that I just look like Celine Dion. So be it. In the begging I was not sure, but now I am so happy and comfortable with my name.

I still need to think about a surname! Maybe I've got some inspiration here!
    Last edited by celine.crossdresser; 08-01-2023 at 07:34 PM. Reason: text correction

"Dena" is of Hebrew origin and its meaning can vary, but it is generally associated with "God is judge" or "divine justice." It is an elegant name with a spiritual significance that reflects the idea of divine judgment or equity.

I always liked the English housekeeper on the tv show Fraiser. So I became Daphanie when I'm enfemme. A little different spelling than her's on the show

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That's pretty cool. How clever

Mine is a play on my middle name. My mother told me not long before she died that she was really hoping for a girl after having my two older brothers. Little did she know that she was closer to getting what she wanted than she knew, but I didn't have the courage to tell her about my "Jamie" side. In our family it wouldn't have been welcome news. Jamie just feels right, and when I am dressed I feel like a Jamie, so Jamie it is.

I've always liked the name Becky. It seemed like a fun and goofy name kind of like how I am. I was sort of calling myself Becky in my head anyway before the other me was even out. Unfortunately, now a days it's the kind of name that's used in a negative way, though I don't ever think I've met a Becky that enforces that stereotype. Bloodstone is another story, I honestly can't recall where I got that from, must have just been destiny.

Welcome to the group Becky.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I have been doing this for about 55 years and never even thought about a female name. So the way I came up with Bri was because there is a news anchor on tv with that name that looks amazing and is an excellent journalist.