Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

My female name is Abigail. She has been with me for many years, I have only very recently started to dress. The first time I put on womens clothes, it felt like I had broke out of my own man made prison. I kept her surpressed for years. That wasnt right to do to her. Abigail is a pretty, old school name. Its a very fitting name for her.

I have been using Lana since the age of 20. Always loved that name.

I've used few names so far and I don't use Sin so much outside of a certain group that I can not mention becouse of forum rules. But I have also become a bit found of Sin for the same reasons as they have made they'r effort of making my female side seem bad. Now I'm sometimes like, sure, I'll be Sin.
    I also have an admirer that calls me by a whole other name that I am very found of, just as found of it as I am of him.
    I have also been crossdressing in "semy-public" places and often used few other names.
    But I am going to use the name Sin here and I hope you girls dont mind.

Mandy Faye
    These are all great answers... Very interesting ! ... I feel like I have been Mandy 4 ever .. Just never said it out loud till recently .. That name has been a part of my inside 4 a long, long time ! ... Nice 2 finally connect with the name :-)
    Mandy Faye

My legal name is Daniel Joseph. I started out as simply Danielle. I then decided on a middle name, Joy. When I told my SO about adding Joy, she hated it. Apparently she knew a Joy and didn't care for her so she suggested Danielle Belle. I liked it fine but one day, not long ago, I said it aloud as Danibelle and it worked perfectly for me. I added Jo for Joseph and now that's me. I have a feeling it will be me for the duration.

It is probably something a psychologist would have fun with, but I went with Jenn because I had dated a number of Jenn/Jen/Jennifers previously (all previous deriviations of the name proved not the best dating choices)...so my SO and I figured why not just adopt the name I had dated so many times!

I chose Rylie because I love the way it rolls off my tongue if I was a female and had a chance to choose my name that would probably be it. I am also a very avid gamer mostly with rpgs and some mmo rpgs and the 2 most commonly used names by me is Rylie and Kylie. I tend to sometimes take things quite far in those games and design the character how I hope I would look.

Mine would have been Katelyn!

There was a transsexual who was young, hot, looked like a real girl. She said on her website she was in a bar with her friends one day and a guy tried picking her up. She said, "I'm a man, duh". And he said, "Hi, Amanda!". So, I named myself after her. But, I am sometimes tired of it, but don't have a better name. I used to go by Barbara.

Ashley always reminded me of a hot sorority woman and Addams just for alliteration.

It was Kaylee the moment I heard it on the TV show Firefly. Something about it just rang true. My heart and my mind just seem to scream out at the same time. I am not sure why that was but who am I to argue with myself?

Hi everybody.

I picked up the name Milena because somehow i felt like it was perfect for me, i felt it "mine", to express my female self.

Hello everyone my name is Kimmie. I love that name I am a CD everyone I say it makes me want to get dressed. Thought I would let everyone no. I am 22 looking for people to play with and stuff in Phoenix az kik me at kimmiestarr85

Be yourself.
    I once met a girl named Iliana about the same time I started crossdressing. She was so stunning, the first time I ever laid eyes on her I thought "I so want to be in your shoes right now" (literally and figuratively). She is a role model for my female self.

Besides, in Greek, Iliana is a combination of two names: Ilias (Ηλίας) which is a boy's name, and Anna (Άννα) which is a girl's name (and the predominant female name in my entire family)
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I wanted a name that sounded like one of my real names.
    And "Alice" just always sounded like a real pretty name to me.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I asked my mother what I would have been called if i were born a girl, and she said Erica. Since they named me Eric anyway, I just used that and made it a bit more feminine and modern with Ayrica. I love signing my name as Ayrica, and practice it daily. My given middle name starts with an R as well, and one of the first girls to ever help me look and feel more "girly" as a young boy was my older neighbor, Renee. My middle name is a tribute to her for helping me, without judgement so long ago. EDIT: I have recently found that the name "Renee" means "rebirth" so I do think I picked a very fitting name indeed.
    "Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you."
    "Things that Make You Go, Hmmm"- C&C Music Factory

My mom & older sister's middle name is Elaine. So I adopted that name at first and soon after it morphed into Lainey which I found more fitting for me.

Mine is Azelyn i picked it from a list of names it stuck out more when i was looking

Lacie is super close to my male name and it just sticks. I love how it feel saying it and hear my SO call me by it.

Candy as a reference to how some cute legs look in some cute stockings

Anna. I went for a name with soft consonants. Thought it would be more feminine that way.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I love your logic! Very accurate

Mom always said if I'd have been a girl I would have been called Rebecca. So Rebecca it is.

Feminine version of my middle name.

I have always just felt like an Olivia, I feel like me when I am Olivia=)

Melissa was the name of a girl that I admired in my pre-teen years. Lynn is short for Linda, a very interesting girl I met in my teen years. I like the way the two names blend together.