Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1252

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

I grew up with two friends named Andrea. Both were so beautiful, friendly, and confident… Something for me to strive for.

Well not a big jump from Tom to Tamara-

Brynne

I've just always loved the name. To me it feels very feminine and powerful.

After thinking about it for so long, I am Erica!

I choose the name Lauren after the perfume. A girl I dated loved that perfume. It reminds me of the good times between us.

I love reading all these stories! It's great to hear from others how they found themselves.

I've been using Dani as my online name for a few years now, although it feels like a shoe that doesn't fit quite right. Maybe I'll take a new name someday, but I'm Dani for now.

25 years ago, I actually started with another name, of a girl that I loved, but she was dating my best friend. I thought she was the most beautiful, elegant, sexy woman that I had ever met. I loved her personality and I loved spending time with her, but she never saw me as more than one of her best friends. My heart would sing when we were together, and then do a complete 180 when she'd excuse herself and give me a friendly kiss goodnight then take my friend to her bedroom for the rest of the night. But still, I loved her and everything about her, and when my brain finally accepted and switched from "fetishist" to "crossdresser", she was the most womanly woman I could think of. I wanted to be her, more than anything. So I borrowed her name.

That name sort of fits me, but it's from a different time when I tried to compartmentalize the "male me" and the "female me". I wanted my female side to be exotic and sultry and different, but a couple of years ago, I' accepted that the "two me's" are a blended being, and needed a new identity.

I remembered that when I was little, I wanted to be called "Daniel", like the Elton John song. I always liked the name "Danielle", so it was a natural progression. I don't know if I'll ever truly come out to my family, or if I'll transition, but if were to come out that I was also Danielle, I'm sure it would be very much an "Ohhhhh....." moment for those who knew I always wanted to be Daniel.

Sharra is what my parents would have named me if I had been born a girl.

Claire is mine and I got it from Doctor Who. Plus Clara was my second choice, Claire rolled off the tongue better.

I've used a number of names in the past, some associated with different role playing my wife and I did, but we eventually just settled on Kate. It just felt right in the end.

Kate Sometimes

Kim. Which is actually my name. Mom and dad wanted a girl. Turned out I was more than happy to oblige.

I only use my female name for online stuff. When I dress, I do not think of myself as Charlotte, I am still Dominic.
    I chose Charlotte Haynes after doing some family history research, and discovering a great-great grandmother with that name. I imagine she would be very proud.

I'm using the name Danni because I let my wife pick it! I'd originally picked a different name but it hadn't occurred to me that it was really similar to her best friend's name.
    She said it'd feel wierd to use that name so I asked her to pick. She chose Danni because it was the name of girl she had a crush on as a teen.

After separating from my wife last year, I decided to try some dating sites. One very friendly girl got quite chatty but wanted me to verify myself through a website that was clearly a scam. Her name was Maya, and as I started to get more serious about dressing, I determined that I would be a better Maya then she was. Rose comes from a username I've long used elsewhere, so I'm combining my identities, I've become Maya Rose.

When I was a preteen my mother (perhaps jokingly) told me that if I had been born a girl, she would have named me Joyce Ann. (Back then I thought "yuck") She never knew about my dressing, but I think she would have accepted me had I been courageous enough to tell her. Now it feels nice to honor her by taking the name that was her idea.

I just think Melani just fits me. Although I dropped the "E" because I am a little different than most Melanie's Plus the shortened version "Mel" is similar to my last name.

I have chosen Sabine because it was the first to come and it was an emotionally obvious option for me. There many female names I like and would use as mine but Sabine sounds to me very feminine and additionally I know personally two Sabines that I like and who have inspired me much in the past.
    If it makes you happy / It can't be that bad
    If it makes you happy / Then why the hell are you so sad?

Brianna has always been my favourite. If you know me well you can even use Bree.

I have been thinking about a name for a little while, but haven?t thought of one yet because I?m still working out me, my name is Jim so Jamie first came to me, but it feels to close to my birth name, I?m thinking that I?m going to be a bit of a sassy lady even though I?m almost 60 and I?m thinking I want a name that reflects that sassy side of me but is also strong and feminine, I don?t want a name associated with any people we know, I was hoping it would come naturally but maybe I need to put it aside until I?ve managed to dress completely and not be in bits and pieces to see who I really am, maybe I?m just over thinking the whole thing

Ever since I was about 16, I loved the name Stefanie since my gorgeous boss at my first job was named that! Now I strive to look like her!

I chose Rachel as my femme name for several meaningful reasons.
    Firstly, it honour's a cherished childhood friend named Rachel, whose beauty and friendship brought both warmth, joy and just a little envy to my early years.
    Her kindness, grace, and unwavering support left a lasting impression on me, making the name Rachel resonate deeply with positive memories and connections.
    Additionally, the initial "R" in Rachel aligns with the initial of my masculine name, ensuring a sense of continuity and familiarity, especially when using my bank cards or signing documents in femme mode. This subtle link provides a comforting bridge between my past and present identities.
    Furthermore, the inherent femininity of the name Rachel speaks to qualities I aspire to embody?grace, strength, and nurturing. Its soft sounds and timeless elegance capture the essence of femininity, making it a fitting choice for my journey of self-expression and authenticity.

Rachel....

Love dressing!
    My name is Delaina. I had a crush on a girl named Delaina in college. I wish I looked like her and had her body. I would dress in some very sexy things if I did. Lol!

Awesome Delaina!

I chose Liz for a couple reasons. One is that I knew a Liz a long time ago when I was a teenager and kind of had a crush on her. She was an adult and I thought she was simply marvelous. Another is that I don't actually know any Liz's now and so there's no conflict or dissonance with anyone else. And I like that it's short and ends with a "z" sound. And, finally, I think it fits who I am -- or try to be -- as a woman. Or maybe I've become a "Liz" by choosing the name.

Christina Michelle, is the name I selcted from the combination of two great friends names that I was close with when in college.

Neither sadly live near by anymore, but they were always such great women. They were strong, compassionet, and hearts of gold... they also were able to put together the most gorgeous looks when we used to go out.

Only if I had found my femmine side a bit sooner! I would have loved to get some fashion tips!

My chosen name is Anne. It's a variant of the Hebrew Hannah (meaning graceful). It's the name of my late Auntie, of whom I was extremely fond. I think it's classy, sexy and incapable of being abbreviated to something silly. Over the years I've picked up many friends called Anne, Ann or Anna. You could say I collect them. It's perhaps not unnatural that I should choose my favourite female name for myself.