Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name part 2

Mine is Teara, or Tear for short. Originally it was a name i used for a character on an mmo. i became well know and the name kind of stuck. later i found out that had i been born a girl, teara would have actually been what i would have been named. It's a special name to me.

I choose Brenda Lee because that is the name my mom was going to name me if I had been born a girl

I'm Juliana...just a fav girls name of mine!

My name was Dee when I joined this forum. Years later I noticed there were many other Dees and Deedees. I've gone by resserd other places which is dresser backwards. Doing a little research, I found Ressie actually is a female name (although it's rare to find anyone with that name). Unusual is what I was looking for so I changed my username here to Ressie and go by that name when en femme. But I don't mind if anyone calls me Dee - it's kind of my nickname
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I love the name Joanna.

Not only did I find the name Melody cute and feminine, I also liked the musical aspect of the name because music has always been a big part of my life. Also, it is a twist on the name Melanie which was the name of a girl (my first crush) from my preschool days. She always wore the prettiest dresses.

Mel
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

I chose Alyssa because when I was very young my mother was pregnant with a girl, I think I was 1 year old or something like that and she was gonna be named Alyssa but due to severe health complications my mom had to abort her. So I chose the name Alyssa so I can dress for me and for her.

Hi friends

My name is 'prabha'
    It's a Sanskrit word for Aura
    But one of my CD friend renamed once but still I go for 'prabha'

I went thru a few different name before landing on this one.
    Rachel was already taken on the forum, so Raychel it is,
    Actually fits better anyways, An extension of my male name, just like Raychel is an extension
    of my male self.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I've tried out many names. Fiona is my favorite. It sounds womanly.

I chose Francesca after a character I played in the Mass Effect series, it's a classical name (I love those sorts, sounds kind of sophisticated) and seemed to fit the strong female character. Deines (I tragically misspelt it in my username) comes from Sky Marshall Deines, a minor character from one of my favourite novels, Starship Troopers, it just seemed to fit with the first name.

Aspiring Member
    Originally I wanted to use Ellie. Then I found Ellies all over the place. I had a girlfriend named Ineke and found only one Ineke anywhere (a perfume place in CA, I think). So, it's Ineke which nobody know how to pronounce here . Vashon is an island in WA state.

Ineke
    EE! - as in EEk, a mouse! , nuh, kuh. Now you know.

Dreaming is half the fun.
    For me its Alma it means soul, in Spanish I've used some others before but this is the one I like best,

I chose Erin Elezabeth .. Why ? I have no idea ha ha .. Of course just Erin for short! 😘

Iam a very simple person I like that name it sounds very fem. to me. My wants are great and my needs are few. On the road for weeks at a time going back and forth across this great country don't have time to actually sit down and meet people but i really love the chance, but bills have to be paid Life Goes On, maybe someday when I have a little extra time ,everybody have a nice day

I knew a girl named Nikki...

I've called myself Virginia since my early teens. The real Virgina is my mother's best friend, who is the most beautifully feminine woman I know. She's always immaculately dressed with perfect hair, makeup and gorgeously manicured, long nails. She's the woman I've always strived to emmulate!
    Every inch a lady!

I chose Sara Roberts because I always liked the name Sara and Robert is my middle name. Im thinking to maybe use Sara Jean Roberts but Im still debating that

I like the name Skyler. And yeah it is inspired from the Breaking Bad series. She is very womanly. I love the way she dresses.

Mine is Mindy Fey, a combination of two totally awesome women: Mindy Kaling and Tina Fey!

jennifer it is for me....must have been in my subconscious because one day at starbucks....they asked for name and i blurted out "jennifer". my wife and sons shorten it to jenn or jenny

thinking now after reading everybody's reasons i should reconsider.....mmmmmmm dilema coming on

I asked my mother when I was about 8 or 9 what she would have named me had I been born a girl. She liked the name Kelly and had that in mind at the time. When I developed my TVCD side, I immediately took on that name. My mother is very supportive of me and taking her choice of name gives it a certain basis in truth.

Lana Mae is the name I chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Hi

This thread is for letting everyone know the origins of your female name.

After looking at names and a few options. I finally decided Shelly was the right name for me.
    Lana was a girl I went to elementary school with and lived down the block so we played together. She was my first close encounter with a female that I realized the difference! lol Anyway, Mae was my mother's middle name. Just needed a name and this is what I chose and why but now it just seems to fit! Good to be here. Thanks for letting me join! Love to all! Lana Mae

I've had a ton of different names, but the one I eventually settled on is Eliza... I always liked the name Elizabeth, but was never keen on Liz or Beth. I am a huge Buffy fan and so when Eliza Dushku appeared, it seemed to be the natural choice. I came out years ago and my family were pretty accepting for the most part. I haven't dressed in years though, but I am starting to do it again.

I am called Honey in my TG circle