Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting things in the trash can at the gas station

Interesting things in the trash can at the gas station

I was at the gas station and in the trash can by the pump there was a empty high heel shoe box several hangers and clothing price tags. I'm thinking a sister has been here.
    Only because I've don't the exact same thing before lol

Reality Check
    What size was on the shoe box? It could have been a CD but it could just as easily been anyone.

lol first thing I had to do was see where you were from. I just did that Tuesday. Not near you though!

Too funny. I'm always throwing stuff like that away. Especially coming back from business trips in one of the company cars. Figure one of these times I'm going to leave a pair of heels or a bra under one of the seats.

Yes, those gas stations trash cans are just to easy to use. Just a quick clean up of the car before heading home.

Wandering around Orange County once I saw a wedding dress tossed by a fence, I did check it out and it was in good condition and would have fitted me.

One problem, the wife was of an entirely different view.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That is Funny Funny Funny,,, Not a chic on here can say they never did that,,lol Hurry get rid of the evidence , Nobody wants a size 12 or 13 High Heel box around,, Talk about a Dead giveaway .

I sometimes think about how many clothes and shoes we all threw away in our process? Can you imagine the friggen Money we wasted? Not to mention all the makeup and clothes and shoes that didn't fit or looked stupid or just ended up purging and thinking all this would just go away. We could take one hell of a Vacation,, That;s for sure.
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Reality Check
    I remember throwing a worn out bra down a porta-pottie once. And my water balloon "forms".

Banned Read only
    Yep, sounds like someone did not want to use the family/household trash can. Today, I kind of did the same. It's recycle/garbage pickup day. After dropping my wife off at work I slid in the poly bags and USPS mailers from my two dress purchases into the trash.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never had to throw away CD items in a gas station trash can. Never seen any in a gas station trash can for that matter.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Reminds me of when I leave pantyhose packaging and used makeup wipes in the trash at a hotel - what the housekeeper must think

Might just be a shoplifter disposing of evidence.

Maids in hotels see dozens of rooms per day. They don't consider who occupied the room, only if they were slobs or not.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Seems the majority of us had been through that phase. Now I try on cloths before I buy, I recycle the empty boxes and any cloths that no longer fit go to Goodwill for someone who can use them. Seems that I have progressed somewhat.
    Erica

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How disappointing, Lexi! I wouldn't have given that a second thot.

My first thot would have been, "Dam! The box is empty!"

Beverly, I believe seeing a "free" wedding dress in your size and the wife not allowing u to get is grounds for divorce here in SoCal?!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My SO doesn't wear a 10 so i am always a tad worried about the shoe boxes as she likes to keep them to store stuff in. I told her that some day she may have to explain the sizing on the box lol Mostly I just throw packaging, tags (after I make sure whatever fits), and anything else in the trash and right to the dumpster it goes. The beauty of black trash bags lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I can promise you, I have left various pieces of women's clothing in at least 50 gas stations over the years nationwide. I found that was the best place (like anyone was even paying attention) to dump things.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

damn...i was looking for those hangers and wondered where they got to

Been there, done that. lol At least the shoes weren't in there (purge).

A couple of months back I threw 2 empty shoe boxes in the trash at the service station, I was on my way to the airport and did not have room for both the boxes and the shoes.

Took the shoes out of the boxes stuffed them into my luggage. (Size 12) then threw the empty boxes in the can at the service station.

On another note I am sure the maids wonder what the hell kinda girl staying here in this hotel room when they see all my make up, shoes, pantyhose, flat iron, roller brush iron, bra's etc in my room.

My room is never messy, but I am guessing they don't care one way or the other..................
    Last edited by Lauri K; 11-18-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lexi ,Those oversize shoe boxes
    can be hard to explain......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Now for the bonus round: What were you doing rummaging in the gas station trash can?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Too funny. I'm always throwing stuff like that away. Especially coming back from business trips in one of the company cars. Figure one of these times I'm going to leave a pair of heels or a bra under one of the seats.
    Well, that brings upon the question:

What were you doing under the seats?

Wait!! Don't answer that...

DeeAnn

Wow! I haven't thought about this in years and years. I left my share of wrappers, boxes and containers at waysides, publlc trash cans, etc.

Got a laugh out of this one! I've left my share of bags, tags and boxes at gas stations. Sometimes when I've had to even the nice undies as well. Nice to know that I'm not the Lone Stranger.

Reminds me of the time I was taking a box my size 9.5 heels came in along with the packaging from p-hose, bra and panty set to the trash in back of the hotel. The maid who cleans my room caught me and insisted on taking out my trash. While it was awkward I doubt the box and its contents were any surprise since I had washed 4 pair of panties and hung them to dry on the shower rod, then forgot to leave the do not disturb sign on the door the day before. Since then when I stay at that hotel all the staff welcomes me by name, hummmmmmmmmmm.

Cheers,
    Amy
    Last edited by AltairaMorbius; 11-20-2015 at 06:22 AM.