I too have a supportive wife, but she has put in a couple limits for me. She found out about my CDing before we were married, almost 35 years ago when she was still in high school and I just graduated. We had to sit down and talk things out for her to understand how I felt. She has never turned this against me in any way or told others of it as far as I know. Her biggest question was if I wanted to become a woman and I told her no. Her next was if I was having sex with guys, this I explained did happen before I met her. I still had desires to have sex like that, but we could work that out with "attachments" and that I would be faithful to her no matter what. We agreed that when we had kids that I would "tone down" my dressing to an appropriate level to not raise questions from our kids. That worked perfect and we never had problems with the kids or any of their friends finding out. Her last limits were no skirts, dresses or wigs in public. I have never had a skirt or dress, but do wear night gowns around the house often. I have never had a wig, since I know I could never pass in public. With all this in mind, I am a guy wearing 100% womans clothes and have never had any family issues. My wife even went shoe shopping with me for my first pair of heels years ago. I am very proud to have my wife in so many ways and I am so glad that I opened up to her when we first started dating, its great not having to hide things and worry what may happen.