Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is how its done.

Tracii.

I agree, I don't understand why the topic of GD keeps coming up in threads where questions of gender identification are not even brought up. But, when GD is brought up under these circumstances, I think it needs to be addressed because the idea that everyone in this community has a form of Gender Dysphoria is false.

I did invite Stacy to continue the discussion with me in private.
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-22-2015 at 03:19 PM.
    Reine

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If they didn't have some form of GD they wouldn't be on this site would they? Some have more than others but its still there.
    A lot ARE in denial and have the fear of being labeled as gay if their secret is revealed to general public and friends.
    Those are usually the ones that are the stay at home dressers that feel a post like mine was a critique of them personally when in all honesty was not directed towards them but the ones on the fence.
    They also are the first to bash what that person is wearing because they don't like the outfit or deem it unacceptable and bash me for posting it.

Flambouyant to the extreme and who goes shopping in a sparkly dress and heels? Really? I would like to have seen the comments after they left the stores. I for one am not impressed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    See another one that has missed the point of this thread.