Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when dressed?

For nearly a year now, I've been going out freely en-femme. I don't care any more if my neighbors see me as a girl, and I am comfortable interacting with strangers while en-femme.

More often than not, l get dressed up because I definitely do have someplace to go. To a club to dance, or to a bar or club to listen to live music, or to simply go out and shop, or enjoy dining out. All of the friends I have made as Ceera only know me as a girl, and accept me as such, even if some of them do realize I am trans. Most of my new friends tend to be lesbians, with some gay or bi folk of both genders. And a few straight friends too.

Less often I may dress up and stay at home, while I work from home. Do all the usual at-home activities, such as doing laundry, fixing meals, and sharing meal times with my daughter. But I find that less rewarding than getting out and being sociable as a lady.

Mostly just sit online or watching things while en femme.

everyday activities, except happier while doing them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

the only time you may not be dressed is taking a shower or bath. Maybe a few sleep naked.
    Therefore I find the question strange. Really, normally I am dressed, and do whatever I need to do to move through the day and evening.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

I'm retired but still work part time so most of my dressing is evenings and weekends. However there are still many options available to me. I go out every chance I get, but when I'm home and dressed there are plenty of household chores, but I can also watch some of my favorite programs on TV, enjoy oldies music from my cd collection, or just sit by my computer and log onto crossdressers.com
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Normal 'at home' things; laundry, cleaning, pick up after the pets, bills, watch TV, online stuff, but most of all, just sit and read, while listening to music. Lots of fiction, some technical material for work, documentary stuff (as more expose stuff on the Kennedy assassination came out, there was lots more to study); other historical material which well, sorts of shows that what they teach us in public schools and college is mostly baloney. One other thing was learning about airplanes and how to fly, I like flight simulators. Space, too. Cars, motorcycles, boats. I just read....a lot.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A lot like you, but My adult children are still at home and they do not know about Wanda, so I don't get too many opportunities. But like you, I do work from home occasionally, and when I have the house to myself, I will work dressed. I also will do housework dressed, dishes, cooking laundry etc.

I can go anywhere I want en femme, so I'm not often stuck in the house. But when I don't feel like going out, I do the same stuff I do while in drab mode: read, watch TV, counted cross stitch embroidery, write articles, write computer programs, etc.

Silver Member
    When dressed, I am just me.

I love to clean house when dressed . And just sit in my yard sipping some wine and just enjoy me

Banned Read only
    I like sitting on my fence creeping on people walking their dog down the lane at night, going to the car wash is a fun and 'low impact' exercise as well! Hanging out at a park during the day is a blast too, chatting with people walking the dog kinda freaks me the f out but builds confidence! 😆

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Shopping, grocery or clothes and eating. Occasionally meeting up with a friend from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie1123 View Post
    I do the typical things I usually do when not dressed. Read, video games, TV, talk to friends online, housework. It is peculiar though, there seems to be a heightened feeling of some sort doing these things dressed vs not dressed.
    Im exactly the same!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I do my normal day to day things, but i have very limited time because i still live with my parents.

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie,Setting here in front of this computer spending time with the ladies of this form,
    watching TV, Baking, housework & just reading . ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm with Robin414 about going to the car wash.
    Go to a DIY car wash in Boulder or Denver every week.
    Tape up some cleavage, low cut top, O.K. I like the attention.
    And a clean car.

easer to say what i do not do.
    work..very anti.
    ride my motorbike. helmets and wigs/makeup do not mix.
    time with my mom.

i am dressed for most of my non working hrs.
    but living in this little town i do keep to my self. work hrs help big time there.

I do almost everything I normally do in and around the house wig the exception of power tools. I don't feel like operating a circular saw or anything while dressed
    do not label me for i am unique

I really can't think of much that I have not done while dressed yet. I've on airplanes, at the movies, dinner, lunch, shopping (very much shopping actually), camping, been on ferries, trains, buses, major shopping malls and much more. Just do what you like to do, be yourself.

When I lived in Aspen, I had my season ski pass en femme.
    Getting on the gondola the first time with a bunch of people was a little tense, but worked out fine.
    Had this one lift op keep hitting on me.

This thread is about at-home dressing so...

After I started to go out I used to dress only when I was going out the door. As I moved further along the TG spectrum I found that I felt increasingly uncomfortable in male clothing at home. I found that I was happier dressed in casual female clothing so that is what I do now. Loungewear, jeans, leggings and femme T-shirts, etc. suit me fine. No dresses or hose usually. Think of what a GG would wear!

I tell myself I will get dressed and do womens work.
    But never do.
    The house is a tip.

I work ALOT during the week so my house is always a wreck by the weekend. I spend my time sleeping in, getting dressed, and listening to music while cleaning up after the busy week. I haven't picked up the courage yet to do my weekly grocery shopping or other chores that bring me outside of the house while in girl mode, but maybe one day soon....

Normally I just lounge around my house fully dressed. I haven't mustered the courage to venture out in public. I really want to but with my anxiety, I'm scared about getting looks, laughs, or worse.

Work! Being in an office lets me work while dressed up, especially out of hours. And when other people are away I can easily put on a dress and heels and work away at the computer - as I am right now!
    Getting to know myself in a dress and heels again!

From watching tv to doing housework, my favorite is talking to a female friend of mine on the phone, fully dressed. Just talking, filing my nails, but she doesn't know about this part of me.