Thread: Little steps

Little steps

I have not dressed in a long time and have never been out in public.
    I am taking a big step by picking up my grandson from school while
    Underdressing. Wearing a bra in public feels so good.
    I am sure I will be OUT AND ABOUT in near future. Maybe not.

Randi_Sue

We all have our little steps. My last one was making a Jack in the Box run in leggings and an oversize T shirt.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

That's a marvelous first step. I love being undressed, it does feel good. Keep it up.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Aspiring Member
    Good feeling isn't it. Keep it up and it will happen. Good luck

Out in the public dressed is an amazing feeling. Once you do it, you will want to do it again.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Way to go girl hope u keep it up

Go at your own pace - it is a journey not a race

Good on you Randi !! My self I was sleeping in my lacy garments and when I saw the first snow for the season I threw on my drab over the top to go out and take photographs.. by the time I got hungry and went to the cafe I realized the privios nights eye make up and nail polish was still rather evident.. I decided not to care and no one else seemed to either.

"in the future. Maybe not" I get it.. that is the brain saying WTF am I doing.. but if it feels good then go for it.. I have 3 rules for anything goes in life ( actually just made them up today) that can dictate if you should or should not do what ever you want in life.

1) Your not doing anything illegal
    2) Your not hurting your self
    3) Your not hurting others

point 3 can be a grey area for instance those in relationships may feel their behavior may hurt a said relationship or cause distress to others. That has to be weighed up against your own desires and resolve.

Move forward at your own pace, but please for the sake of YOU do what makes you feel good.

Debs.

You can take small steps and each step builds your confidence. Once you begin going out you will never want to stop. Only you will know when the time is right. Good Luck!!!!

Small steps are the best way to go. As someone posted above, you are not doing anything illegal you are just being yourself. Enjoy the journey.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Randi-Sue,

Nothing wrong with little steps so long as they make you feel good . . . that is what really counts. Remember it is not a race. Just go at your own pace and you will get to where you need to be.

Cheers

Marcelle

Step 2:
    Today I am under dressed with Bra and a white thong. Under dressed no big deal right? With forms in place and headed to a meeting at a major corporation. I have been wearing my bra for the last several days at work, I am getting braver by taking my jacket off, and it is definitely visible. No comments yet. I work in a very small office so I am expecting a comment soon.

I am also going to Dress Barn today shopping. I have no idea what I am looking for, so I may just be looking...

Everyone have an amazing weekend.

Randi

I have to agree underdressing feels amazing. I have only done it twice in public it was scary to start with. The longer i was outside the less daunting it got. That was a couple of years ago so i will probably have the paranoia again lol.

Charlotte x
    Ellie May 😘

Proud of you for your steps! Way to go girl! I am in the exact same boat. I am making tiny baby steps. Today mine is getting a few clothing items in from Amazon. Can't wait!!!

I think I am almost walking rather than little steps.
    The meeting went fine. After the meeting I went and bought a new color of lipstick. Went into 2 stores, wearing bra with forms and it is noticeable. I even wore my new lipstick.

Thoughts on the color I chose!

Lipstick.jpg