Thread: My name

My name

Before I joined the forum I didn't know that people who crossdressed had a female name. I thought it was you just in girl mode. Being on here has made me accept this side of me more and i need a name. I have decided that my name is going to be Charlotte!
    Last edited by EllieMayxxx; 11-25-2015 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Hi Charlotte and welcome (from an ex Normanby-By-Spital resident)
    Crossdressers don't need a female name, it normally occurs when they move further across the gender lines, their real name doesn't really suit who they are anymore or who they are in this "fantasy world".
    Bob can always be Bob, even if he goes to a crossdressing party every week, it's when Bob is not attending CDing parties and he still feels inside like Brenda.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hell-o Charlotte,
    As Rachel said, its not necessary to have a female name, but having one just makes it seem a bit more natural when your communicating with other members.
    Replying to a thread saying "Hell-o CDabcd" isn't the same as "Hell-o Charlotte.
    Welcome to the forum Charlotte!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Hi Charlotte,
    Another Brit - glad you are on here. There are few of us on this side of the pond

Hi Charlotte

There is a thread at the top of the page on how you came by your female name.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations