Thread: gillagans island

gillagans island

does anyone remember and episode on gilligans island that castaways are take off the island by I guess by a mad scientist on his island he has a machine that changes your personality with the other person standing in the booth I remember being so excited about this and I was kind of young for me I wanted to switch places with maryanne realy bad I hope you know what I mean maybe I was 10 or 12 I guess I realy came to conclusion that at times I wanted to be female at least part time. these where reruns of course I don't want to be older then have to be. still vain.

LoL... Yes, I remember that episode. And I do recall thinking to myself that I really wouldn't have minded ending up in Marynne's or Ginger's body! I don't think I would have wanted to be Mrs. Howell, though, even if it did give me access to her family's wealth.

Didn't Igor get in to Ginger's body? "Mmmmm, Feels Good!"

Banned Read only
    OMG, yes he totally did! 😀

I LOVE Gilligan's Island and I most certainly remember that episode. I had very similar thoughts to your's as I watched it. I actually got all the episodes on DVD from Netflix.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Now see, I wanted to BE WITH Maryann... but while I was dressed as Ginger.

Yes , i would have love to switch with Mary Ann,
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Wow when I started this thread I didn't think anyone would respond I was having a little fun loosing up a little bit. I love your responses they mean a lot to me. they really do your are truly my sisters and this forum and its inhabitants is my lost tribe. I home

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

now your thinking great ideal I like that.

I was always amazed that maryann wore pantyhose with those shorts but what amazed me more was that she never got a run in them what a pair to own lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I remember this as well as other switch type situations in other series about the same time.

Switching bodies was a popular past time for quite a while.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

At this point of my life I'd switch with Mrs. Howell.

Cheers,
    Amy

Didn't we have a "Ginger or Mary Ann" thread a while back?

The same plot idea was used a while back on Dr. Who when Cassandra ("moisturize me, moisturize me!") took over Rose's body and described it as "like living inside a bouncy castle!"
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Ginger always intrigued me, but I doubt that I could pull off the elegance.

I remember that episode too,i also watched bewitched and wished i was her.

Yes and don't forget the episode of the "The Munsters" when grandpa changes into a woman as a disguise, the episode ends with little Eddy getting into Grandpa's left over potion I was SOOOOO jealous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceera View Post
    I do recall thinking to myself that I really wouldn't have minded ending up in Marynne's or Ginger's body! I don't think I would have wanted to be Mrs. Howell
    ^this. I never wanted to be an old lady any more than I want to be an old man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie390 View Post
    Now see, I wanted to BE WITH Maryann... but while I was dressed as Ginger.
    And that was the kicker; I couldn't figure out why I felt that way. It didn't make any sense at the time, and caused many years of confusion in my life.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 11-29-2015 at 10:38 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My aunt dated Gillagan when they were 18-19. I always loved Mary Ann her big eyes and cute smile.

Aspiring Member
    I think you are looking for an episode called, "The Friendly Physician". There was some crossdressing in other episodes including, "Gilligan the Goddess".

I recall that episode as well, but also the Star Trek (original series) where Kirk has his mind exchanged with old girlfriend who wanted to take over ship. I fantasized about that machine as well.
    Hugs, Ellen