Thread: What am I?

What am I?

Hi all I am new here and pretty new to the internet. I have been browsing the threads since joining trying to work out where I sit in the cd/tg world.
    My passion and desire has always been wearing a bra, have tried fully dressing at home and it's just not for me.
    Breast forms were never for me and gradually over the years the desire to have breasts grew yet I have never considered transitioning and living as a woman.
    So now I am a man who has over several years with medical supervision developed breasts. I have days when I wear a bra and days not, but every day I consider myself so lucky to have the body I dreamed of. Man With Breasts. Am I really the only MWB?

Banned Read only
    A:

Glad you could join us! As to your question, you have dropped the hook into the water, so let's see what you catch. I'm betting somebody somewhere will have an interesting perspective.

Stay tuned!

DeeAnn

Do you identify in any way as being a woman? If not, I'm not sure why you need to know where you are on the CD/TG spectrum as you seem to have reached your ultimate goal of MWB which wouldn't fall on the spectrum, AFAIK.

Daniella Argento
    So fwiw, you are YOU. labels are used to compartmentalize and describe us but the label does not and never shokd dfine us or anybody.
    You are unique. You are special. You are worthy.
    That is all you need to know.

No Cheryl never thought of being a woman, just wanted breasts. Not even woman's breasts - just my own breasts.

Just wondered if there would be others like minded who felt the same need but if it's just me that's fine as well.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not sure just having breasts makes you TG you sound like a guy with boobs.
    Deff not a CD IMO or TG.
    You may just have a bra fetish and took it a step further getting boobs.
    Welcome to the forum.

P.S. you don't have to fit anywhere, labels mean nothing.

I didn't even know you could get female breasts without producing convincing evidence that you have already started transitioning for months and completed a psychiatric evaluation.
    What doctors will do that and how much does it cost?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I inquired about getting a fat transfer so I could have a more female figure (hips and butt) but no plastic surgeon would even discuss it with me without a psychiatric evaluation.
    I didn't feel I needed one because I'm not in transition.
    I flashed the cash but none would do it.

Tracii, that's what I've heard. I have no idea what doctor will skip the psychiatric evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by Allio View Post
    Am I really the only MWB?
    No, you're not. A lot of men have them too, except it occurred without seeking medical intervention and it is called gynecomastia. Some of these men are bothered with it (they seek removal) and others are not.

Also, there are members here who do identify as men while at the same time desiring breasts that they think of in terms of having female appendages. So you're in good company!
    Reine

Not sure where abouts in the world you are but in mainland Europe assessment and treatment can be progressed efficiently but even so it took a couple of years to commence treatment.
    Fuller hips & thighs also came as part of the process.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Whoops I meant to respond to Tracii G
    Please excuse me I am new to internet

Banned Read only
    You're the Websters dictionary definition of a 'Unicorn' it's all good!

But I am still enjoying reading about everyone's achievements and their journey towards their goal.

Perhaps another unicorn will pass by sometime

I've gone from fully dressing with hair makeup and heels as often as I could , to wearing a maids uniform a couple times a week, and the last couple years I just wear a bra and panties everyday and a nightgown to sleep in. Just go with the flow it's more fun that way .
    Please Call Me Mandy

No not a MWB but I will be interested to see some later interaction on this forum.

Labels? You don't need any here.

Just be Allio.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Demi88 View Post
    I didn't even know you could get female breasts without producing convincing evidence that you have already started transitioning for months and completed a psychiatric evaluation.
    What doctors will do that and how much does it cost?
    I contacted 6 well recognized plastic surgeons re: my boob job. The only thing I was asked for was a check (or cash).

Tracii- Almost no one in N. America is doing fat transfer. It's not permanent, and not approved. Try Guadalajara, a few surgeons there do it, but with the same caveat- It's not permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    I contacted 6 well recognized plastic surgeons re: my boob job. The only thing I was asked for was a check (or cash).

Tracii- Almost no one in N. America is doing fat transfer. It's not permanent, and not approved. Try Guadalajara, a few surgeons there do it, but with the same caveat- It's not permanent.
    Same here, cosmetic surgery companies even offer intest free loans. I was told operation could be completed within days.
    After discussing the options with my doctor decided that I wasn't brave enough to face the knife or the sudden change.

The professional/technical definition of transgender would put you under the transgender umbrella. You desire breasts, enough so that you wear a bra for them. Being transgender or fitting under the umbrella definition of it all does not have to mean that a person identifies opposite of their birth gender. (although that also does fit with transgender) Lately, much of the media now uses transgender for those who identify fully opposite of their birth gender. Even if you do not cross dress, that doesn't mean that you cannot belong under the umbrella of TG. At least not in the technical definition of TG. If you are happy and content being a guy with breasts, that is all that really matters.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I'm confused, Allio, I thought you said you already have breasts.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

CD from ME
    Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    You and me both........read the first post......

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    I have. Why would you think not?