Thread: Girl's Nights Out

Girl's Nights Out

Hello All,

I just want to pass along that I made a great new girl friend because of this site. We have had a couple fun girl's nights out and killed a bottle of Chardonnay, looking forward to many more if it is up to me. It is fantastic having an opportunity to spend time with a like-minded person and feeling no shame being underdressed in an bra and panty. Funny thing is that as we gabbed away, crossdressing and transgender issues came up very little.

Cheers,
    Amy
    Last edited by AltairaMorbius; 11-23-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Funny thing is that as we gabbed away, crossdressing and transgender issues came up very little.

How true that is! Yes, when I am out with friends we may touch on a CD topic, like clothes or makeup, bit the majority of the conversation deal with other topics. There is only so much CD stuff that you can talk about before it gets old and sometimes boring. Talk about whatever topic, life in general, and the conversations can go on into the wee hours of morning.