Thread: Female Attributes

Female Attributes

Hello All,

While 'enjoy' might not be the right word I have always gained a great deal of satisfaction helping other people. Over the years I have been an EMT and involved with a program at church providing great meals to the homeless and elders. I have no doubt if I had been born a woman I'd have been a nurse or doctor. Crossdressing, transgender, and testosterone aside who else practices what I consider the female attribute of empathy.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas,
    Amy

Banned Read only
    I'm not sure how you can consider an emotion either female or male. Emotion is part of human nature.

But putting that aside I've been a part of a community service organization for almost ten years. It feels good to help.

Have 53 years in the volunteer fire/rescue. At 75 I'm starting to slow down and observe. Lots of satisfaction over the years.

Amy,
    I know the feeling. I try to help out with what ever I can. And I truly think that is my Bree side that really wants to do that.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    For whatever reason, people seem to feel that I can be trusted with sensitive information. I'm not sure why as the circumstances are all over the place. This could be work stuff, personal stuff, family stuff, etc. Sometimes it can be related to what I said when unburdening myself. Other times, not.

So yes, part of it is empathy, but also part of it is just listening to people. For me, it seems to be independent of how I am presenting.

DeeAnn