Thread: First time out in bra and girl jeans

First time out in bra and girl jeans

Hi everyone,

I read this a lot but almost never post because nothing much changes. However, yesterday, for the first time, I had on women's Levi jeans, a bra and panties. Now, I wear panties nearly everyday, so, that is not news. But this is the first time I have worn a bra and women's jeans out and about. I really was out and about. I went to Kohls, Home Depot and Walmart. I felt great, really, really, great. It was nervous about it but once out of the house and in the store, no issue. I was as calm as can be.

While shopping at Kohls, it felt natural to be in the ladies' department. It was natural. I have to say, my size 14 Levis are a little large but make my butt look great.

I don't know how to do make up and don't think I will ever wear a dress or skirt outside, but great, women's jeans are going to be a staple in my life and I'm wearing the bra, especially in the fall and winter when jackets make it easier to do without detection. I live in the most easterly State in the union, so, it is the longest season.

Thank you for listening and I apologize for not contributing more.

I love wearing them. They fit great and feel great.

Banned Read only
    Jeans are innocuous enough that unless they have some design going up the leg nobody really notices the difference. And depending on they type of bra/shirt you have on nobody will notice that much either.

Robin,

You are not kidding. I they hug you. I was wearing my tool belt and working on the house and could not believe how good they felt. When I went to the stores, no one noticed that they were women's although I did catch a couple of women checking out my rear. I will not give them up, ever.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Laurana,

I'm not experienced enough to know if someone would notice the bra but I think they would notice the straps. At this time of the year, I can wear a sweatshirt and/or a jacket. In any event, it made me feel natural and I felt natural out and about. As I think I should because this is who I am.

Brookes

I went to a movie by myself this week wearing a bra and forms underneath a male button down shirt (and coat while I entered) and some maternity jeans that were left at my house from the previous owners that fit! Pretty fun!

Ashley

That's awesome! I'll be wearing a bra and panties starting really soon. Hoping to invest in a nice pair of jeans and leggings soon.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Banned Read only
    I love wearing a bra and skinny jeans myself but I can't pull it off without earrings, foundation, and lipstick 😉

i think 98% of my my pants are Female jeans lol. they are easy enough to get and most dont notice enough to say something lol

Aspiring Member
    It is a great rush isn't it. I've been wearing women's tops and jeans and bras and panties to work now close 10 years now. I feel naked without them.

It is much less stressful in the ladies department when dressed en femme.

I still feel self conscious fingering the lingerie when in drab. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I was appreciating that extra stretch in my Levis last night after that big Thanksgiving meal...women's jeans are the best! You live in my favorite state to vacation and hunt, Brookes...as a matter of fact, part of our feast included some moose meat!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Well welcome to CD.Com the best site to join I'm sure you will be very happy here the members are the greatest. They are so helpful. Hope to se more of you soon . Ys and enjoy the Womens Jeans I wear them all the time and my wife has never said a word.and Panties are the best as for the Bra I love to wear them just try to be carful.

surely someone must have commented - i mean normally girls put a top on over the bra?! I'm not sure i could just wear bra and skinny jeans out there!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Brook,
    I know exactly how you feel. I do not have the women's jeans yet, however I have been wearing a bra, with forms and panties more and more. Just this week I was at a business meeting wearing a men's button dress shirt, bra, forms and panties. Nobody said a thing to me. What I find amazing is how different the bra and forms look under a dress shirt then a casual tshirt. I am still working on getting more clothing but have to go slow.

I am meeting some wonderful ladies here and for that I am thankful.

Everyone have an awesome weekend.

Randi

I wear woman's jeans and panties exclusively! Most of the time I'm home I have a woman's blouse or tee shirt on and I may or may not have a bra and breast forms on.
    Vivian

Banned Read only
    Brooks4242, if you're wearing a size 14 and they are a little loose then move down to a size 12 in stretch boot cut jeans, they will hug your body more, feel more feminine, allow you to feel the panties more and be tighter on the front that looks and feels very female. You should add lace topped thigh highs and a low heel bootie or boots under your jeans. The will not be noticed under "long" girl jeans and really adds to the feminine feeling when walking. With the colder weather and wearing a coat or sweater put something in your bra to give projection and weight. By adding this if you think a bra and jeans up the antie you ain't seen nothing yet.

I to have worn aa bra and panties everyday out and about and to work for years now

My jeans, bra, and panties have been my basic out and about clothing the past 11 years.
    I like my loose fitting tops to hide my bra and my man boobs which do project without
    enhancement.

I also wear womens almost all the time and panties all the time. I sometimes wear a bra when go out. Yesterday my wife and I went shopping, we bought some blouses for each other. Now we have guest for the Holidays, so I can't wait for the weekend to be over so I can wear my new blouses.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    My wife says that every woman knows that you have woman's jeans on, every time. She's probably right because she is almost always right, especially on clothes. I wear fem jeans a lot and every single time she calls me on it. That don't stop me from doing it though. She just won't let me wear them around our daughters, they don't know about Sandra and would surely catch the fem jeans. I had a pair on once and my youngest daughter said "dad those are girl jeans", I said they were in my drawer and they did feel a little different.
    I want to be this girl!