Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thankful for Crossdressers.com!

Thankful for Crossdressers.com!

I wanted to share that I am so thankful for this site, and of you on it who share in this special and fun experience of crossdressing. Thanks to this site I know that there is a large population of people like me out there. Just knowing that and being able to share our stories and feelings makes such a difference in my life. I am so grateful for that!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    Camille

I'm new to this site, and i completely agree!

I am so thankful as well. It has helped me with coming to terms with my femme side, which has grown stronger each day since I first registered late last month or early this month. I, too, am grateful in knowing I'm not alone, whether that's as somebody who is CD or TG. Right now, I'm of the belief that I am TG and will likely start to transition after I move. After coming to terms with who I am, I'm regretting having repressed my femme side for so many years.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I am also thankful for this site. This site has been very informative and helpful to me.

I also consider this site to be a great source of information. I have learned so much about different types of CDs, most quite unlike me, which surprised me. I always thought that a CD is a CD, is a CD. Now I know better.

Thank you all for enlightening me.

Couldn't have said it better myself Camille. I'm the same as Katrina and Danielle having only just started out as a Forum user. Even just in this short time, going back through some of the topics that are on this site has given me immense relief that there is a community of people out there who are the same as me in many ways and that they are sharing their knowledge and opinions. Even just reading the responses to posts is akin to talking to other people about my own feelings and from that perspective alone I am incredibly grateful.

Happy thanksgiving indeed!
    Aly
    Getting to know myself in a dress and heels again!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    This site has taught me so much over the years and I thank the owners and the members for all their help.

i couldn't agree with you more! when i came here i was so deep in the closet i couldn't
    even see the door. i never thought in a million years i would go out in public.
    but thanks to some wonderful ladies here i gained confidence and finally made it out.
    i adopted the "i don't care" attitude of the previous poster Tracii G.
    Tracii G is one of the good ones... so cool and fearless!!
    paula

Yes indeed! Thanks for giving us a place to share and learn from each other.

I, too, am thankful for this site, for the site's owners/operators and the opportunity they provide to us all to meet each other safely and share this aspect of our lives, and for the wonderful ladies who are this community and who demonstrate time and again that we are normal people who have a difference, who are in all walks of life and positions in our communities, and who are supportive of, and caring for, each other.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Aspiring Member
    Yes this is a great site. I only wish we had something like this in my early days. You can always learn something new

This is an appropriate day to be thankful for this site. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

thank you crossdressers.com team
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Aspiring Member
    I agree with everything that has been written on this thread.

Thank you all.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Camille,
    nice for you to call it out - well done and thanks to crossdressers.com a real oasis and haven

I looked at a lot of different sites and also lurked here for awhile before joining .This just seemed like the best no nonsense and well moderated site .Of course all the people here have made it a very positive experience for me to
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

This site is awesome as well as all of you girls sharing your wealth of experience and expertise thanks to everyone here
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I also am thankful for this site. It has been a big help for me to understand who I am. I am also very grateful.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I gotta throw in here. We do all of this and then we look for positive feedback. That simple. This site is the nexus of everyone that does what I do, that's not accepted by people that don't do what I do.
    And, there's the bonus of meeting the fringe folks. And, the always gentle intimacy of the interactions between loved ones and practitioners. This site offers a genuinely wonderful common ground for all of us.

And, I love it.

Plus, you can go back and edit/delete anything!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Camille, you are right this has been a great place to share this crazy misunderstood thing we do. I too am thankful for all here and those who keep this place running

Camille well said, I've really enjoyed this site. It's nice to be able to visit with others of like mind. I have learned a lot about myself from this site and knowing others enjoy the same things that I used to think was weird that I like so much. Thanks to the admins, and the other gals I've met on here.

Camille, This site has helped me a lot over time and I thank the administrates and the owners of this site.
    Part Time Girl

I've been a member of this site for over 7 years.

This site has given me the knowledge, confidence, understanding and courage to be myself, go out as myself and to stand up to my wife who doesn't want me to be myself.

It reminds me of these lyrics:

Those schoolgirl days of telling tales
    And biting nails are gone
    But in my mind I know they will still live on and on
    But how do you thank someone?
    Who has taken you from crayons to perfume
    It isn't easy but I'll try
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I've enjoyed this forum for many years! I don't post as much as most but read a lot. Many thanks to the site owners and the members over the years as in a sense we are a family.
    Vivian

I will add my thanks to the Site owners and my gratitude for the community members